šŸ—³ļøKK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!šŸŽ­ā“

Comments

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Here are my looks 3-5:

My champagne sparkles and pearls look did well! I was surprised the black look did so well; it was one of my plainer ones. Iā€™m hoping my 5th, Catwoman-here-to-steal-your-jewels look does well.Ā 

I got the gift box dress (yay!) and Iā€™m planning it for my next look. I feel like something is off, though? Should I do different hair? Different necklace? Hold a drink instead (though I hate to cover that sexy neckline)? Would love any thoughts from you lovely dolls!

playing on iOS.Ā  PM me if you want to be friends!Ā 

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'm doing really bad in this event. I don't have enough money to buy gowns, and I'm only on level 26. Those who have a lot of gowns, how do you do it? Use real money? šŸ˜­
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PYĀ 
  • ximenaleeximenalee Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    karinab said:
    I'm doing really bad in this event. I don't have enough money to buy gowns, and I'm only on level 26. Those who have a lot of gowns, how do you do it? Use real money? šŸ˜­
    Oh no I'm so sorry to see this. I'm on level 26 too but I do spend real money on this game so I have a few gowns in my closet already.I would suggest maybe getting the cat mask in the kloset if you have 20 k-stars to spare ? Maybe that would help your scores increase a bit.
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    ximenalee said:
    karinab said:
    Oh no I'm so sorry to see this. I'm on level 26 too but I do spend real money on this game so I have a few gowns in my closet already.I would suggest maybe getting the cat mask in the kloset if you have 20 k-stars to spare ? Maybe that would help your scores increase a bit.
    Hi, I am also level 26 and I donā€™t spend money- I donā€™t have too many gowns but I usually average 40 votes. My main strategy is just patience as lame as it is šŸ˜… I know itā€™ll take a long while to build a Kloset as a new free player, but I am trying to save at least 300 k stars every 3 weeks to make sure I can get a dress in a vip event. Then I dye the vip dress every colour lol. I also spend for giftboxes in vip events and get the dresses from there. And in weekdays I grind to make it to the throwback boxes- doing 3 hour reality shows in Bel Air never worked for me to make it to the final box (I donā€™t know what I am doing wrong) but I bought the Calabasas home and Iā€™ve managed to finish the last 4 events doing 3 hour reality shows in Calabasas. Hope this helps somehow, sorry if it isnā€™tšŸ˜…
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey šŸŒø
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up šŸŒŸ
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Iā€™m stopping at the boots... If the dress was in the closet for 220 stars I wouldnā€™t get it so iā€™m not going to waste them for the fun of it with Black Friday not too far away.. Or should I? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts

I'm having the same dilemma. And I stopped right on 50.
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I thought it would be worse lol. It's curious that this unmasked look had the same scores as my first masked one. Maybe it's the crown!

Also I'm happy catwoman's mask is helping. Shoutout to all we Selina Kyles at this party.

iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

I got the gift box dress (yay!) and Iā€™m planning it for my next look. I feel like something is off, though? Should I do different hair? Different necklace? Hold a drink instead (though I hate to cover that sexy neckline)? Would love any thoughts from you lovely dolls!

This logo clutch dyed gives me cutesy marshmallow vibes, so I'd choose this clutch instead for a sultrier look:

I also would change the necklace for something silver, sparkly and minimalistic. The hair I love! Hope this helps ā˜ŗļøšŸ’œ
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Areys is this you?
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic yes thatā€™s my look! it got me my lowest score so far but ty for voting! ā¤ļø

iOS
    āœ§āŠ° Add me here!Ā āŠ±āœ§
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
    @Areys oh gosh, sorry about that! But it was a gorgeous look! And youā€™re welcome
    Thanks @thesweetone ! I always love your looks and really appreciate your feedback. Ā What do you think of with the sparkler? I also changed the necklace as you suggested!Ā 

Ā I am obviously overthinking everything because there are four TBs in my group and itā€™s a low key bloodbath...

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Happy and excited that TB SYS will be finally available for everyone ! But Iā€™m just curious and wondering what happend to those who missed out the testing SYS and werenā€™t selected to play and didnā€™t get the rewards for the past few weeks unlike other players?
    Will those players get compensated?
    Thanks @ashleymedds !Ā  I feel like I have picked up a lot from trial and error from doing SYS when I restarted the game late last fall and even more when I started reading the forum in March.Ā  My dissertation on SYS will be forthcomingĀ  :D

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Why the ticket buyers gone extra crazy this weekend ? There are almost five tbā€™s in many group.
    Thanks @thesweetone ! I always love your looks and really appreciate your feedback. Ā What do you think of with the sparkler? I also changed the necklace as you suggested!Ā 

Ā I am obviously overthinking everything because there are four TBs in my group and itā€™s a low key bloodbath...
    Aww, thank you so much for the compliment! šŸ’œ
    I think that dyed sparkler looks great, but I'd remove this necklace. Yes, I myself said about silver necklace but hear me out! šŸ˜‚ I'm thinking something short, more like a choker, so it won't overpower the neckline. I don't have this exact dress, but here are some variations as to how I'd style it:

I also wanted to say that your advice post is amazing and very insightful! I wish I knew this when I was a newbie, it'd make things way easier ā˜ŗļø
    edited September 2020
    @thesweetone youā€™re totally right, Iā€™m going to use the first necklace you suggest!

edited to add that I also just dyed the second bracelet ice blue and Iā€™m using that too! You are brilliantĀ 

@thesweetone youā€™re totally right, Iā€™m going to use the first necklace you suggest!
    Good luck girl, I hope you get a high score! šŸ€
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    im still trying to recover from my second look that scored 29!!! rip me. good thing im not crazy about the dress and the ts prizes
    uh hi
    I scored good, I just thought Iā€™d break 50 with it, since I scored a 49 with a non mask look. But this was by far my favorite look this SYS
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The tomato dress is doing things for the voters šŸ„°

omg i actually snorted at thisšŸ¤£ ā€œtomato dressā€. But beautiful looks!! šŸ˜šŸ˜
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    @KalindaKing I bought this offer but it did say ā€œcannot completeā€ , then I was okay I going to try later. But I got text that money of the offer is paid and twice ?!!! AND I DIDNT GET THE LOOK?!Ā 
    -Ā  iOS player o(*ļæ£ā–½ļæ£*)o
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.