🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Some dolls that caught my eye while voting 🥰

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I knew a TB was bound to pop up soon 🙄🙄 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

YO, CHIIIIILL
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Why do these shoes not have tights? The little socks look weird and are also just high enough to pair with separate tights. 
    That dress should be separates. 
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    So I’m the closest to getting the last earnable I ever have been (I only started playing at the end of June/beginning of July). Should I submit a Simon ticket to get the last earnable (I won’t make it with my remaining tickets unless I score 47 on every look which won’t happen lol)
    yes=agree
    no, save them=lol
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 I'd go red floral dress - > black dress - > lava dress - > wedding dress
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Im gonna just pretended I’m not disappointed 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    First two looks are always lower, but this cat mask is the real MVP doing way better this SYS compared to last where I was scoring in the 30’s

Last three looks are just the same thing 🐸 ☕️ 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic yes its me! ☺️

iOS player 

@robertavyy great! It was a gorgeous look!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @robertavyy great! It was a gorgeous look!
    Thank you beautiful 🥰
    iOS player 

@robertavyy you’re welcome love 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @_Nova_ if you have other gowns that score great for you, I'd say sparkler. But if not, then I'd say NYE gown. It dyes beautifully in every color!
    Also, the sparkler may or may not be a part of the BF sale, but if you don't want to wait, I'd still say it's worth it! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm having incredibly bad luck with rewards in the voting booth, I've been getting so much cash it's annoying 🤑
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    thesweetone said:
    @_Nova_ if you have other gowns that score great for you, I'd say sparkler. But if not, then I'd say NYE gown. It dyes beautifully in every color!
    Also, the sparkler may or may not be a part of the BF sale, but if you don't want to wait, I'd still say it's worth it! 
     Sooo right after a read this extremely helpful post from @thesweetone (thank you doll, that was amazing 💕)I went voting and the first freaking dress I saw was ⬇️ 

Idk If it was destiny or something lol but I bought it ✌️😗. I loooooove it so much, thanks to everyone who helped me 💕
    _Nova_ said:
    thesweetone said:
     Sooo right after a read this extremely helpful post from @thesweetone (thank you doll, that was amazing 💕)I went voting and the first freaking dress I saw was ⬇️ 

Idk If it was destiny or something lol but I bought it ✌️😗. I loooooove it so much, thanks to everyone who helped me 💕
    Aww, I'm glad I could be helpful! I also bought this dress a couple of days ago and already dyed it a bunch of colors! I did vote for a couple hours to find it tho, so I'd say in your case it's destiny haha
    I hope this dress will bring you amazing scores 💙
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I don’t know where to post this, but are this lips  supposed to change color? 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    I don’t know where to post this, but are this lips  supposed to change color? 
    Only the red parts change. Its from the witching hour bundle collection 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.