🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,271 Posts
    I fell asleep and didn't submit my last free ticket 🤦‍♀️ I was in first for the entire event and almost 100 points more than the doll in second. Had an average of 54,7 but that wasn't enough 🤷‍♀️

Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,791 Posts
    Soooo I went to sleep being in 3rd place behind 2 massive ticketbuyers and woke up in 6th place...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos and I were placed in the same ts group this sys and it was incredibly fun and encouraging! We had around 2-3 tbs but still finished in the top 5😊 I had a great time this week because of you so thank you for this🥰 your looks were so gorgeous and you were ROBBED at the beginning. I really enjoyed submitting looks then checking yours! Hopefully we'll get to do it again 🎉
    Android Player, A+
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I ended up in 2nd place to a ticket buyer! 
    I was happy to finally score well after weeks of poor scores, even if this was not creative at all.

Here are my two highest, lowest and favorite looks!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited September 2020
    AliBryant said:
    I didn’t care for the prizes and had a ticket buyer on top, but I still had fun this event despite coming in second. I could have done so many more masquerade looks!

here are my faves including my fifth 60 in a row! My queen of hearts didn’t do well but I love her! 

Other than that I kept up high scores just repeating these combos, boring but effective  😂

Love all your looks,but that Queen of Hearts look is beyond gorgeous!😍😍😍
    i didn't see it at the booth,but I'd have definitely voted for it if I did. So creative,it definitely deserved a perfect score,imo.🤷🏻‍♀️
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,364 Posts
    Really wanted the TS dress...
    I’ve even submitted 2 extra tickets, went to sleep with and ended up 3rd 

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I was 2nd and only 8 points behind from the TB whose in the 1st place. Then I went to sleep and woke up to this... 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Finished 2nd by 2 votes... It's ok though because I didn't care about the TS dress that much; I got the last earnable which I really wanted! 
    I see some really cute looks here, I just used gowns + recolors of the only mask I had (caved and bought the 10 diamonds one). 
    Excited about the next weekend SYS! 
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Came in 3rd behind 2 ticket buyers. High/low/favorite looks. Low was the only 40 all other looks were in the 50's so can't complain.😀
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,066 Posts
    Final two looks and my TS board.

The mask is nice, not sure how much use I’ll get out of it.

I play on iOS
    Add me on Facebook ? https://www.facebook.com/mariani.poizen.3
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Congrats to everybody, hope you dolls loved this SYS!

Seeing all you beauties in that dress kinda makes me regret not going after it. Well, maybe one day I’ll be lucky enough to get it in a SYS TB box 🤞
    went to bed 3rd, woke up 5th, kinda dissatisfying but, oh well
     Here are my best-worst-favorite looks:

AmyMimi said:
    I went to bed hoping no one would submit extra tickets and no one did ! I stayed in 1st ! 🙌 I’m surprised the doll in 2nd didn’t because she was quite close to me. This sys was very kind to me aswell; I haven’t scored so high in a long time 😊
    Now that I have the dress I love it a lot more than I thought I would 💕 

The way you paired TS prizes with that hair and the dyed dress is absolutely astonishing!
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I finally ended up 1st place! I’m very pleased, this ts dress is so beautuful. Here are all my 50+ looks and even 60 🥳

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

I was saving my Simon's tickets for something cute and I really liked the dress, but the TB in my group made it impossible to win. At least I got 5th place ❤️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,675 Posts
    @SonyaMarc awww thank you so much 🙈 you’re so sweet 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @Emma58 why??? That top-3 look completely insane! We need cap on tickets :(
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 158 Posts

Finally got first after ages!! 🎀🥰
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Welcome @DirtyDiamond !!!!✨
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @DirtyDiamond welcome to the forum! ☺️💕
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @samantha143 thank you! Almost every week I have at least 1 TB, but this is the first time somebody had more than 3000 in my group.
    We definitely neet a cap on tickets
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 583 Posts

Happy with my place, I liked the TS dress but not enough to submit Simon’s extra tickets 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love all of the earnables, they’re so dreamy ✨💫

The mask is cute and perfect for that kind of themes so I’m happy I got it 🥰

And here are my looks 1-14:

iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I want sept over cause I need Halloween lol 🖤
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I actually won *cries*
    I started late and ended up with a pretty chill group( ended up missing 2 tickets) and had to submit an extra ticket for the earnable but I didn’t expect to win 😭
    this marks the second time I won 1st place in SYS ✨ grateful for the gown since I need more of them (tho a bit hard to style atm with limited accessories and hair but I tried my best 💓)
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 595 Posts
    I really enjoyed the theme and seeing all the beautiful looks posted and in the voting booth. Came in 2nd this week. Here’s my low, high and fave looks. My fave look was inspired by 2 dolls I found in the voting booth.

The 2 looks used as my inspo

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @DirtyDiamond welcome to the forum! :-)
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!