🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    i only have lilke one mask (that i'm pretty sure was a TS item as well) how am i supposed to get good scores on this 😀 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I shared your feedback about putting the mask in Trendsetters with our lead artist. We're going to keep this event the same, but we'll keep it in mind when planning future events.
    I know why you’re going to keep it the same, people listen. 
    Glu is proving that they’re more of a money grab cause “they” want you to buy the masks or like they wanna force it on you otherwise you’ll be at loss for votes. And even Kalinda just saying this truly shows that they don’t listen or make it fair to people who play this game. 
    This is my opinion.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited September 2020
    SamanaKKH said:

why is the mask a ts prize? it would have been so much better if the mask was an earnable prize because then we could actually use it 😐

That's exactly why. Glu doesn't want their players to benefit from this game in any way. Unfortunately 🤷🏻‍♀️

That being said, I'm going to buy a Kloset cat mask for 20 stars for VIP. It also can come in handy when Halloween arrives! 😊

10 diamonds is a lot of time - it's not worth it to buy a mask from the Kloset when it doesn't guarantee you placing top 5 or getting good scores. 
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    I’m excited about the masquerade theme but it would been nice to have the mask as an earnable to use for the actual event. I’m sure Glu plans sys events a long way in advance. I would like to think some of my suggestions from last year’s post at least gave some inspo including the one for a college day sys. I really wish they would gift a mask like others have suggested or made them available in the kloset for kstars or cash. 

omy godddd I would loveeee a Harry Potter theme and a Game of Thrones one!!! 😍😍😍
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Who wants to bet Kim’s call is gonna be like “if you don’t have any masks, DON’T WORRY, you can buy them in the kloset for diamonds, can’t wait to see your outfits bestie!!!“
    Soooo true💀💀😂😂
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Love the TS dress, but the earnables are blah. I literally have nothing for this sys and refuse to buy a mask with diamonds from the kloset. I have a feeling if you don't use a mask, you won't score very well. 😒
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    This reminds me of when the game first came out - There was articles about KKH talking about what a lousy game friend Kim was 😂

The one about the dumpy tan dress gift always tickles me 🤣
    the part about kim wearing leggings and a cardigan.. i laughed out loud 😂 thanks for sharing this 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I own the handheld mask so I'll be dying it in every color, however, for those who don't own a mask, I think the cat one from the kloset dyes really well and like someone already mentioned, you can buy it during the VIP event. 

That being said it does suck that the item that could be helpful is a TS prize... Talk about useless 🙄

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Hello from campus! I'll be on here basically never, but I've snuck on to commiserate for a moment. The TS dress is a little yikes, can't wait for Kim to tell us how helpful the kloset items will be this SYS. Like, you could've given them to us for free...
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    The split between the top and bottom part of the ts dress is too weird for me and the mask looks like it doesn't sit well on the face so 😬
    Anw thanks to @Nikki114 for the fringe over mask idea, I was worried about the cat edges
    Good luck everyone! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

In order - shoes, dress
    Personally... I am in love with this dress and I’m really excited that the better of the two dresses (in my opinion) is an earn-able and not a ts prize. 

Let’s bring some positive energy to this feed please!!

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Victorian said:
    So this month the top 5 ts prizes have been a pair of earrings, a plate of eggs, a pair of shoes and a mask. Great 🤣🥱👌🏻
    It backfired on them tho lol this month was the most chill since I started playing. I remember one time I got 5th place with 6 tickets, this month I had a chance at 1st place with using less tickets - altho I didn't because I would not risk it for a measly earrings, egg plate and f*cking shoes omg 😂 probably most people thinked like me too, except those rich senseless people that spam 29384727 tickets whatever the prize is. Thanks glu, you saved everyone's money this time 🤡
    Except I still got the people who spam a lot of tickets every single event even tho in some cases, like last weekend, no one else even used a single triple threat 🤣 the person in first used at least 15 extra tickets and scored horribly on every one of them. 
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Some looks I threw together! I was dumb and didn’t realize there was a mask available for Stars so if you see me in the voting booth have mercy 🥺

⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Love the earnable shoes and style of the dress, but I wish the dress was a little more jazzed up. The transition between the top and skirt in the ts dress is jarring, it could definitely be smoother. Just gonna try to have fun and collect both the earnables this SYS. Whatever happens with ts happens. Good luck this week dolls!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Some looks I threw together! I was dumb and didn’t realize there was a mask available for Stars so if you see me in the voting booth have mercy 🥺

Beautiful!!! And you shouldn’t have to ask for mercy, if you choose to buy something that will help you in sys then that’s your choice and nobody should shame you for that ❤️ I love all of your looks, do your thing girl!!!
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I am seriously considering using my extra tickets this weekend...
    I like the earnable outfit too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.