🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 9/4/20 - SSSTWDDD! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i like the earnables enough that i wont feel guilty spending 300 kstars this weekend! i hope to get the gb dress but i wont be chasing if i dont cos we're getting the contour this week 🥳🤩
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I feel like I have zero clue about the gb dress since I'm not into pageants...I wish Glu would look do these quality items and just keep away from nipple-fringe-diaper pants 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I need to see items on my doll, not sure about blush ether because it’s on the eyes too. But I hope if I like something very much I get it in my free box because I don’t want to chase 😄 I like earnables but I can like without it, but I’m afraid that I will like something and end up getting all earnables 😂 
    and FG is cute. Especially bag. I love it. But I still mad and refuse to bUy it 😋
    iOS player 

This is the first time in recent memory I've liked all the hair 
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Really hoping the blush will look good on dolls with a darker skin colour! 😍🤞🏽
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited September 2020
    This weekends VIP items really excite me!

Earnables. I have to get that hair. I’ve been wanting more pigtail styles and these are very cute 😍 They absolutely look nothing like Ariana’s VMAs hair and they’re not supposed to. Animating items into the game isn’t that fast 😂 and I’m sure it was just a comment Kalinda made to reference something relevant. Though hopefully we can get Ariana pigtails in the future? 👀 (@KalindaKing) I wish the silhouette of the dress had kept true to the original source. Thank you @AmyMimi for finding the source material! I wish it had remained oversized. Boots are cute! Though there are similar pairs already in game, since I wasn’t playing during the time the previous styles of boots were released, I’m happy to have these ones.

GB. The gown could have been really cool? We don’t know yet but if only it were animated? The galaxy pattern of the gown really reminds me of multichrome magnetic nail polish (see pics below). It would have been gorgeous to maybe see the colors shift and move and sparkle. It really would have added to this otherwise simplistic gown. I’m down for the new blush style. Very 80s, deep purple and high on the cheeks (literally to the temple). The hair is cute and the shoes are fun. I love that they’re clear and have little stars in them.

Overall, I’m only aiming for the pigtails lmao 😂 have a lovely weekend everyone 💖

EDIT: omg I feel so seen as a Filipino but also HUH?!?! THIS is Catriona’s ICONIC lava dress?!?! Uhm.... chile.... anyways. It should’ve been kept red 👀

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Nothing for me this VIP, either "earnables", giftbox or Fashikn Goals. This seems to be low quality items or already seen. And like always, make up in GB 🙄
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    me upon seeing earnables:
    "dammit"
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    The quality of these dresses leaves much to be desired 😐
    Yeah why do they look so....cartoon-ish?
    Even the FG dress which are usually really well made...
    The purple galaxy dress looks so flat 
    They're really nice this week and if you liked Ariana Grande's look at the VMAs, you'll probably love the pigtails! 
    Sis they are nothing alike
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The GB dress... Is that supposed to be my queen Catriona's ICONIC Lava Gown??
    Meme Wtf GIF
    I mean... It's not THAT bad, but I just know that it could've been better 🤧

edit: oh who am I kidding it looks nothing like Cat's Gown except for the similarity in the pattern and the slit
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm really liking the GB items, but the earnables are a little underwhelming to me. I actually saved some stars to get the contour this weekend, but I have two Kollections I'm going to spin first and then I'll see if I still have enough. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I'm really hoping this blush looks good on darker skin tones. If it does, I'll chase it because I like the hair too! But If it doesn't, this is finally the week I buy the contour!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
    May actually keep myself to the free VIP box...still holding kstar purse strings for halloween. Maybe even Kim's bday... what does the game do for Kim's bday?
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Those BOOTS!! 😍😍😍 gorgeous. My kstars havent even recovered from last VIP. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The earnable boots are a glitter recolor but I'll get them for that mythological space SYS everyone keeps talking about. I actually have some good kollections this VIP so I'll take a spin on one (and get energy...)

Not a fan of any of the GB items. I like the fashion goals but not sure it's worth the money. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    May actually keep myself to the free VIP box...still holding kstar purse strings for halloween. Maybe even Kim's bday... what does the game do for Kim's bday?
    For Kim's Bday we usually get a Weekend Event (usually a Party Weekend Event) with Earnables and GiftBox looks inspired by Kim real looks :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Maybe the boots or dress, idk I was saving for Halloween and Black Friday but I may have to wait and see how they look on my doll. Also does anyone know where I can find a picture of the Halloween boxes at? I need to see how much I need to be saving. 😬
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    👀👀👀👀👀👀
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    I mean, the things are kinda cute, don’t like the gift box shoes or the earnable hair at all, but I don’t really think it’s VIP worthy? idk maybe it’s just me
    maee1506 said:
    👀👀👀👀👀👀
    i dont understand why are the lines so thick. where's the shading and shadows
    And this is a FG item too....
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    edited September 2020
    LOVE FG and the blush!! Gonna stop at boots- I cant see myself actually using the pigtails or dress. 

Edit- blown up made me realize how poorly done the FG look is. I take it back.
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    maee1506 said:
    👀👀👀👀👀👀
    i dont understand why are the lines so thick. where's the shading and shadows
    And this is a FG item too....
    Yeah this isn't really money worthy lol this seems like one of the kloset items 🤷🏻‍♀️
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

Victorian said:
    @Glitterface I am a newbie too 🙌 Appearantly we will have boxes that will stay for the whole month and I couldn't even see the items but I am sure I will have plenty to love so I hope they made vip lame this time 😂
    omg yes, the October costume boxes. I have almost all the old items, but I never got the full butterfly outfit (including the aura, which I refuse to spend diamonds on). I’m excited to see what new items they release this year!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    I love the earnable boots and the dress is cute too. Not gonna mention what I like or dislike about the gb for fear it messes with my gb pick lol. Idk what I'm gonna buy yet. It all depends on the results of my gb pick / what kollections appear this week. Maybe I'll finally buy my baby the other half of her Halloween costume...
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Oof i hope the blush looks nice on me. Im gonna have to do some offers and get it