🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 9/4/20 - SSSTWDDD! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

I am a fan of buns and I'm happy to be seeing more iterations of this hairstyle lately 😍
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Random question: We get VIP weekends every 4 weeks from rotation, and Black Friday falls on November 27th in the USA, which should be a VIP weekend. Can anyone else confirm this? I really want to save for the Black Friday sale but also it would be so much better if it was also a VIP weekend! I do not really care too much about this weeks VIP items (thank goodness), so I am focused on saving 
    Platform: iOS
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    lulula said:
    Random question: We get VIP weekends every 4 weeks from rotation, and Black Friday falls on November 27th in the USA, which should be a VIP weekend. Can anyone else confirm this? I really want to save for the Black Friday sale but also it would be so much better if it was also a VIP weekend! I do not really care too much about this weeks VIP items (thank goodness), so I am focused on saving 
    That would be amazing, @KalindaKing would glu allow this if the dates match up?
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    I’m not sure if the gb items are worth chasing since i’m not a big fan of them, and i feel like the blush is very bold and won’t look good on my doll😬 I might just spin kollections for 500 kstars because i barely have any kollection items lol✨
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    lulula said:
    It'll happen! I've seen it on the Encyclopedia Thread, Black Friday and VIP Weekend falling into one weekend!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    Eyyeth_ said:
    lulula said:
    It'll happen! I've seen it on the Encyclopedia Thread, Black Friday and VIP Weekend falling into one weekend!
    I hope the VIP items are amazing, please don't phone it in because you know people will be spending anyways. We have our eyes on you glu  👀
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    So am I the only one who doesn’t like *any* of the items this weekend?
    The earnable outfit isn’t impressive to me since I already own similar items which leaves me content enough. The gift box items are just awful. The dress is such an insult to Catriona’s gorgeous gown and looks so...hideous. The shoes literally don’t match and look so boring, I don’t care about the hair at all, and the blush is too bold for me.

I’m just taking a spin on one of my kollections (I’ve already spun it once) to get the boots and free box and that’s it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    lulula said:
    Last year Black Friday was during a VIP weekend. 😊
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    52 weeks in a year, 52 divides to 4 equally so it always rotates the same. It was always VIP at black fridays. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    Oh, I forgot my take on the fashion goals. Not spending $9.99 on that since we’ve gotten a lot of buns recently, the dress looks poorly made, and the bag is just bland..

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Well Ladies and Gents, my k-stars and money are safe this VIP. I’ll be in my husbands good books this weekend! Wahoo! 💖
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    If I buy a business does it count towards rewards?
    Yes
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I didn't remember that I had suggested this outfit and bag, it's beautiful, but unfortunately I won't be able to have it because I don't spend money on this game 🤡🤡🤡
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
    Eyyeth_ said:
    SaigeAnne said:
    Oh, I forgot my take on the fashion goals. Not spending $9.99 on that since we’ve gotten a lot of buns recently, the dress looks poorly made, and the bag is just bland..

Ohmyg- Guys I think someone kidnapped Glu's original designer lmao. But just look at this comparison! That's a SYS EARNABLE compared to a Fashion Goals! It just really shows that the game is going downhill lol
    You are so right, man that is so sad to look at 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    So am I the only one who doesn’t like *any* of the items this weekend?
    The earnable outfit isn’t impressive to me since I already own similar items which leaves me content enough. The gift box items are just awful. The dress is such an insult to Catriona’s gorgeous gown and looks so...hideous. The shoes literally don’t match and look so boring, I don’t care about the hair at all, and the blush is too bold for me.

I’m just taking a spin on one of my kollections (I’ve already spun it once) to get the boots and free box and that’s it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Agreed! and omg you putting these looks side by side just highlights how much worse the quality has become???
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Since resources for their other game came to KKH the game has gotten worse. Clearly those employees don’t give a crap about this game or what we think.
    ClaraKKH said:
    I am so excited, I have been saving for this!! I am a new player who decided not to spend any money on this game after reading the forum and I could only save 354 for this! I was thinking of buying the bird aura, some new businesses and pets for 300 k-stars. I don’t think I’ll buy anything from the Kloset except for the cat mask. Could you give me any tips on how to spend? Would be greatly appreciated 🥺👉🏼👈🏼
    @ClaraKKH buy Chevier Studio in Paris. You will earn 7 stars every week then you fully furnish it and do three 3-hours GIGs. Its the best bussiness in my opinion 😄 I like also perfumery in Lisbon - with 1-hour GIG you will receive 3 stars and 12.500 money. And you dont need much K-stars to buy furniture.
    I wanna buy the ski resort in st. Moritz. Anyone know if it cost gems to make the so called "right decisions" to generate more income?
    So does this mean that there'll be an update this coming week or nah?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The update is coming the week of the 14th.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I’m actually excited to see how the purple blush looks on my doll. Found these photos on Pinterest and wanted to share it with y’all. I think purple blush is definitely unique. Some of the other blushes and new makeup seemed intense on my doll when I first saw it but I got used to it. 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Love the earnables AND I have like 3 kollections i like atm so i'm definitely gonna spend my stars 🤩
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Love the earnables AND I have like 3 kollections i like atm so i'm definitely gonna spend my stars 🤩
    Omg, is it Deidara? ❤️ That's genius! 😍
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Omg, is it Deidara? ❤️ That's genius! 😍
    these FINE COLLECTIONS are an EXPLOSION *self destructs* 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

I loooove that dress and hair! May have to chase until I get those and the blush. I already know I won't get anything i want in the gb since I am horrible at picking lol. I'll spend until I get the thigh boots. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!