🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

Ok so I *finally* broke 50 with my 8th look. I’ve been so unmotivated with this event as I haven’t had such low votes for a long time, and I didn’t know what I was doing wrong. I will definitely not reach the last earnable box and I think I’m in 10th place or something below that even🤷🏼‍♀️. 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 167 Posts
    asta said:
    if it ain’t broken don’t fix it I guess. lol my week has been WAY to busy to be creative, but my scores have never been this good before.
    I am curious, why are some dolls using the masks from last weeks Masquerade Ball? 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 1,859 Posts
    viola said:

Someone knows why sometimes I can’t press on “get this look”?
    It says that cause it’s either you have those items or they aren’t available for purchase.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤
    BlackPink Stan For Life🖤💖
    I will never stop loving Lady Gaga🤩

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 167 Posts

I don't wanna sound all argumentatuve, but let's be real. It sounds unrealistic that manager can say "Our team doesn't want to implement your pathetic feedback". Or "We only care about your Fashion Thread suggestions". Or "Glu doesn't want to do the research". 

It's just not acceptable. Maybe there are jobs where manager can get away with being so frivolous, but over here such behavior just wouldn't fly lol. 

And none of it is what I'd consider a "nice PR way". I share the frustration but I guess she really can't address certain things. 

@2ftpoop said:
    Instead of just saying she “will pass it on to the team” and then NEVER FOLLOWING UP, she can give us an update with Glu’s response to the feedback.
    She can say, “hey, I passed that on to the team and they do not anticipate being able to implement that change because...” or “hey, I passed that on to the team and they just laughed and rolled their eyes at your pathetic suggestion”.

If Glu does not care, then she should let us know, but in a nice PR way. Like, “Hey, thanks so much for years of feedback, thousands of pages of well thought out suggestions ,and the hour long survey you all submitted. 

However, GLU does not consider player feedback when implementing any changes or features in the game. Except for the Fashion Suggestions! Please keep submitting fashion inspiration so GLU doesn’t have to do their own research. Thaaaaaanks.”

She can say something like that.

I thought my sarcasm was super obvious but I should have remembered that tone doesn’t always translate on the internet. I practice open honest communication and transparency in my work, but I realize that most companies (including GLU) do not share those values. Oh well! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    2ftpoop said:

I don't wanna sound all argumentatuve, but let's be real. It sounds unrealistic that manager can say "Our team doesn't want to implement your pathetic feedback". Or "We only care about your Fashion Thread suggestions". Or "Glu doesn't want to do the research". 

It's just not acceptable. Maybe there are jobs where manager can get away with being so frivolous, but over here such behavior just wouldn't fly lol. 

And none of it is what I'd consider a "nice PR way". I share the frustration but I guess she really can't address certain things. 

@2ftpoop said:
    Instead of just saying she “will pass it on to the team” and then NEVER FOLLOWING UP, she can give us an update with Glu’s response to the feedback.
    She can say, “hey, I passed that on to the team and they do not anticipate being able to implement that change because...” or “hey, I passed that on to the team and they just laughed and rolled their eyes at your pathetic suggestion”.

If Glu does not care, then she should let us know, but in a nice PR way. Like, “Hey, thanks so much for years of feedback, thousands of pages of well thought out suggestions ,and the hour long survey you all submitted. 

However, GLU does not consider player feedback when implementing any changes or features in the game. Except for the Fashion Suggestions! Please keep submitting fashion inspiration so GLU doesn’t have to do their own research. Thaaaaaanks.”

She can say something like that.

I thought my sarcasm was super obvious but I should have remembered that tone doesn’t always translate on the internet. I practice open honest communication and transparency in my work, but I realize that most companies (including GLU) do not share those values. Oh well! 
    Yeah, sometimes it's hard to catch the tone trough texts. Agreed about Glu, I just think that Kalinda would give us more information if she could. 
    ❤️🌈
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I was in first place all the time but 🥺it was going to be my first time winning it
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic omg you’re amazing thanks so much doll lol 💗☺️🥺
              ✨ iOS level 34 A+++✨
                  IGN & IRL: Khadija 
                         🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 359 Posts
    Looks 10 & 11 and my second box. 

I play on iOS 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    this sys is going suspiciously too well for me score wise, my palette picks and now this.. cmon glu i’m too used to disappointment, what do you want from me🤡

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    I don’t have any of the old SYS items ( now I have 2 :-) ) so I’m glad my possible choices were mostly items. They seem to be the same few, the pants were even in the same spot🙈

And some of my favorite looks so far 🥰
    voted for your third look, doll. glad it did so well for you!! 🥰🥰
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,517 Posts
    @kikikhadds you’re so welcome ❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    edited September 2020

🥺🥺 just wanna be in top 5 🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    omg i didnt realise dolls were using masks in this sys... i thought the masked dolls in the voting booth were bots from the last weekend sys i havent been voting for any 🤭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 649 Posts

😩😩

i hope my box in the top 5 placement is better ugh
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 548 Posts

Hopefully I’ll stay first and that’ll make up for this terror. I did get a second diamond while voting, so glu had to push me back down lol
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Looks 10 & 11! 

Butterflies don't guarantee 50s🤧 They still did pretty ok though! Gonna stick to darker dresses. 

I'm one look away from the last earnable!

Free player since Jan 2020 cause I'm a ✨b r o k e✨ student
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll (most likely after her glow up😝) 
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ✨Hope you have a nice day!✨
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,517 Posts
    I hate these SYSes more and more every week
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 365 Posts
    These week things are just so bad. I get 30s on outfits I would have gotten 50s during the weekend. My prizes have all been dye boxes. It’s unmotivating. 
    IOS gc: cristina-m
    daily addict
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 505 Posts

Dye! AGAIN! Thanks I hate it
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    _allison_ said:
    I can’t decide which look to submit next. Which is better?
    like-1st
    awesome-2nd

That's a beautiful hairstyle! Where did you get it? And omg I love your doll, so so pretty
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

got lucky in my last box 🥺🥺❤️ 
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    looks 9-12 

i was going to pick the tile with hair in it originally but i decided not to pick it which i’m regretting 100% now, should’ve just went with my first choice 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Almost picked the water bottle.. oh well

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Hey dolls, is there any place/thread were we can see what items are available in the boxes? Or maybe someone knows that there are items from last year for example?? I just wanted to know what I have missed 😅
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 460 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    looks 9-12 

I think we are on the same group 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!