🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Experienced Member Registered Users 782 Posts

This is my second box. Seems like a lot of us picked this hairstyle...hmmmm. This is a good pallet and I’m glad I got an item, but I guess I was hoping for more older iconic items included. But I’ll take what I can get! (As long as you fix the different dye and Kstar amounts) 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited September 2020

On one hand i dont like extreme ticket buying but on the other hand this makes me sad. So this doll started buying tickets like crazy. At one point being ahead of everyone else by 200 points then slowly somehow  she ended up in fourth and it makes me sad because she spent so much money on tickets and unless she starts to buy tickets again for tomorrow all her money is basically wasted and I’m assuming that her outfits weren’t getting that many votes because there’s no reason why she was like 200 points ahead everybody on monday and now she’s in fourth. Also she has been submitting 1st place prizes from previous SYS.

Edit: Now I understand some dolls have a limited closets but I recently started playing, probably about five months ago, and I remember my first couple of SYS where I came literally like 15th. 

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ you caught up ☺️ My dolls name is Holly, I hope we stay in the top 5
    I really hope we do! I love your looks, btw!😍
    Free player since Jan 2020 cause I'm a ✨b r o k e✨ student
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll (most likely after her glow up😝) 
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ✨Hope you have a nice day!✨
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,029 Posts
    Second box 

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    2nd box. Cute and practical heels
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I don’t understand why I have so few actual items in my boxes, I only started playing this May, so I have none of the old things 😢. Fingers crossed the boxes will be fixed with the next update🤞🏻.
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    How to crush your excitement 101

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    My palettes were good glad I got an item but what is my luck on the second one 😂
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Second box, not really vibing with this hair but better than dye or energy 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,482 Posts
    SO CLOSE 😫
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LisylisLisylis Junior Member Registered Users 903 Posts
    So far this SYS hasn't been super worth it

Though at least there are items in this one!
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    My last 2 looks... 🥴🥴🥴

My second box... I’m really happy with my pick! Honestly the best out of the entire palette and I could use more braided hairstyles(plus my doll looks really cute!)but seriously what’s up with the same 10 items in everyone’s boxes. Again my palette was an even split with items and energy/dye/stars but as someone who didn’t participate in SYS until March of this year, I should have a way bigger mix of items  😒
              ✨ iOS level 34 A+++✨
                  IGN & IRL: Khadija 
                         🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,413 Posts
    Great 😩 I picked dye. Again. 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Has anyone else's game suddenly not got SYS? I was in first place but now the icon for it is gone as if the event's over already 😞
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,010 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Second box. And I’m gonna ask again. Where are the other items we have in palettes that I don’t have? I don’t like this sys boxes at all 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

Reached the 2nd box with 12th look and the pallette was quite better than the first one. Would prefer the hair in 3rd box but anyways glad I picked an item! 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

These pallets are a joke. I am missing a lot of items and still I have tons of dye in my boxes 🙃
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,912 Posts
    Completely wrong lmao I’m only getting energy
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Last box, happy I got an item.

Also this was my TS board this morning, now they're both over 1000 points. The special thing about TB SYS compared to Weekend SYS is that while one of them will technically win, in reality they both lose. Imagine spending all that money / tickets and getting dye 🙈

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    asta said:
    if it ain’t broken don’t fix it I guess. lol my week has been WAY to busy to be creative, but my scores have never been this good before.
    I am curious, why are some dolls using the masks from last weeks Masquerade Ball? 
    maybe i’m misunderstanding you, but it seems kinda mean spirited to use my pictures to question my styling? i can’t speak for everyone, but the reason i used the mask, is because the more pretty sparkly shit you throw on, the more votes you get.
  • ximenaleeximenalee Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

This palette does not pass the vibe check. At least I got an item,even tho I would have preferred the hair color.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 476 Posts
    Do we get twelve or fourteen looks for this sys? Because I’m only going to finish with twelve and I’m worried I’ve missed two lol 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,413 Posts
    @danjames12 it’s 13 tickets in total for weekly sys 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 476 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @danjames12 it’s 13 tickets in total for weekly sys 👍
    Ah okay thank you! I’ve still missed one then lol 😂😔
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

my 2nd earnable! got exercise pants again lol but im just happy to get another item at all 😩
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!