๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ

Comments

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:

Ahh I never done this well ever in any SYS iโ€™m so surprised and happy ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ
    Well-deserved! Your doll is gorgeous!
    Thank you so much! ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    Can someone please talk some sense into me to not submit extra tickets for a stupid box, I thought I had mastered the state of self control with this game but I am so tempted right now... ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
    You should definitely submit an extra ticket if you really want to, but there could be total disappointment with your prize. So much dye and energy to dodge for most people! And even if you get an item, it may not be one that you like or will use often. If I had an extra ticket I would totally save it for a weekend SYS when I knew what I was getting and was super pumped for it! Best of luck to you whatever you choose!!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @jhabs it hasnโ€™t ended yet for me
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • _allison__allison_ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @rociodemayo tysm also I recently bought the hair for diamonds during a sys and Iโ€™ve been obsessed with it
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm in third, but the fourth and fifth place dolls are pretty close so I'm nervous. I can't remember who was submitting tickets. The top 2 dolls are battling it out which is crazy because they've both been submitting first place TS items... save your tickets for the real thingย ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    ย 2 weeks in a row Iโ€™m missing a ticket because we still cannot stack 3 tickets instead of 2. Itโ€™s really annoying, Glu really needs to finally understand that their players have real life responsabilites and cannot be glued to their phone and game all the time ๐Ÿ™„
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @jessica296 I love how you styled that hair!! Gorgeous!!!!
    Tysm ๐Ÿฅฐ I feel like a broken record at this point but I canโ€™t take credit @SisSnappedLikeThanos gave me the idea for the styling ๐Ÿ˜‚ Andย congrats on the short film, thatโ€™s so exciting!! ๐Ÿ’ž

Also I think I spotted @therealChar in the voting booth last night? If itโ€™s you, you were popular pick! Beautiful look as always ๐Ÿ’–

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world ๐Ÿ’ž
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

I was really happy to get a hair color in my second pallet but i think weekday sys needs major changes if im going to keep playing. its a lot of time spent for little rewards and it feels like too much with the weekend sys.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Iโ€™m actually really upset. Iโ€™ve been in 1st most of the event and had a last minute buyer pop in to top 5 yesterday and now Iโ€™m losing out on an extra box...
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

Does anyone know where this dress is from? ๐Ÿค—
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I had really good scores but came in 6th bc there were ar least 2 TB ๐Ÿ™„... Honestly don't see their point๐Ÿ˜‚ one of them didn't even have nice looks ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @TheBola I could be totally wrong, but that looks like the green fashion goals dress
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @TheBola I'm sure it's a fashion goal dyed pink, it's originally green if it's the one I'm thinking of

Edit to post photo:

• curllkkhcurllkkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

Finally..ย 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    TheBola said:

Does anyone know where this dress is from? ๐Ÿค—
    I believe that is a Fashion Goal dress dyed pink.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @TheBola itโ€™s this fashion goals dress dyed pink

Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Oh so I can't buy it with diamonds ๐Ÿ˜” thanks for your help @datesaremyfave @princessprecious @Kween_of_the_Kastle @AmandaMKkh ๐Ÿ’•
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    When I got to the last box there were 3 hairstyles and I managed to pick 10 energy instead. There shouldn't be energy in SYS boxes.ย 
    Platform: Android

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I was in first all week then three tbs came in with 1000+ points and knocked me out... and here I was so proud of myself....
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I'm actually nervous about opening the TS box hahaย 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I was in 1st place for most of week and then a last minute TB submitted another ticket and now Iโ€™m 2nd ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Iโ€™ve never been first in a weekday SYS and I was so close! Iโ€™m a little disappointed but at least her looks were on theme and showed effort
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

My looks ๐Ÿฅฐ
    And I wanna add that maybe two updates ago I've been in groups where I have like 1-3 ticket buyers and then they mysteriously disappear on the last day! It happened again today and I got first place.
    Also, if your scores are tanking, consider submitting the last looks at the final minute. This is the second time I did it and I always somehow get 55+ Votes. For obvious reasons I think this is impossible but it works out well for me....
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I hate myself lolย 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

All that work for a pair of earnable sunglasses I will never use ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    got the hair in my silver boxย 

thatโ€™s for amateurs
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

Due to that connection glitch, I ended up not even reaching the second earnable box, so this is all I got. Oh, and I came 12th.

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server:ย 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    So I tried so hard to pick dyes ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Glu no one wants dyes ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • Chloรจ_KKHChloรจ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I'm laughing and crying at the same time

Android
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    PUT ERNABLE ITEMS OUT FROM SILVER BOX!!!ย 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.