🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Looks 3-5, really pleased with how this is going so far! Also got a super chill TS group, everyone has beautiful looks. And Miss Corona I know you gotta be a forum doll, reveal yourself 😂

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

This is quite funny

Left look was created 1 minute before I was going to miss a ticket, I woke up like 2 minutes before so rushed through it. Accessories are mismatched, no aura, and kash shoes 😳 
    Seeing I gained 50 votes, I used the same dress but with better accessories (at least they match), an aura and better shoes!! And yet it doesn't come close to the previous score?!
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

I am happy to have gotten an item at least? Could be useful for the Ivy League SYS...
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    *I did already post my first two looks but I put look number 3 together in a collage* 

I did not think my 3rd look would get worse voting than my first two 🙃.... its all fine... just dainty really

Edit: second time today I post without putting the actual photo with it... does that say something about how pissed I am or maybe it just because its so late where I am right now🤷🏼‍♀️.

How in the world did the third one get 33?!?! That look is absolutely amazing, it deserves a 60. 🤯🤯🤯
    Thanku so much!! 🤍🥺
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Mistyque said:

This is quite funny

Left look was created 1 minute before I was going to miss a ticket, I woke up like 2 minutes before so rushed through it. Accessories are mismatched, no aura, and kash shoes 😳 
    Seeing I gained 50 votes, I used the same dress but with better accessories (at least they match), an aura and better shoes!! And yet it doesn't come close to the previous score?!
    I agree with you completely haha it’s crazy! But both looks are still pretty! And both scores are still good imo! What I think also might have happened is maybe during the first vote you were against a doll/ dolls with a less popular outfit or not as on theme and then the second one maybe there is an algorithm that noticed you using better accessories and put you against a doll/ dolls that were all fancy. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I honestly don’t know but it’s a thought. 
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Well this is underwhelming. 
    I wasn't selected for the test, so I had no idea weekday SYS would start yesterday, and I still don't know when it begins. It would have been nice to get a phone call on Sunday like others have suggested.
    Scores are terrible, schedule is terrible for European players who want to sleep (I don't know about other continents but I can only guess it can be worse...).
    I can't say anything yet about the boxes because I didn't get enough votes to open one.

As for my male doll, I don't get why they have the weekday SYS, they can't win anything new from it! Why have two SYS back to back where they can win anything? I'll decide next week if it's worth playing but right now my answer is a big NO!
    I guess I'll play my female until I get what I missed but that's all.

My first not good enough looks:

Omggg yeah im in Europe as well and the time for new tickets is always in the middle of night and I always end up loosing a ticket🤦🏼‍♀️😩
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My first palette, it could have been worse

Android
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    First box

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I can’t believe I let myself get excited for this event finally being available to me
    at least it’s not energy 🤷‍♀️ 
    I don’t have any of the items currently available in throwback SYS so I though my palette would’ve been better tbh. But anyway, thanks glu 😒😒
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Mistyque said:
    I agree with you completely haha it’s crazy! But both looks are still pretty! And both scores are still good imo! What I think also might have happened is maybe during the first vote you were against a doll/ dolls with a less popular outfit or not as on theme and then the second one maybe there is an algorithm that noticed you using better accessories and put you against a doll/ dolls that were all fancy. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I honestly don’t know but it’s a thought. 
    Thanks doll! I thought it was crazy stuff, especially since I used those shoes in the first look (cringe) 🤭 
    And I had the same theory about the fancy accessories 🤔
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I don’t like this dress at all but I got an item and a really good palette so I’m not complaining 🤣

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020

Do u guys think I should play this? I like the eyes and the dress☹️
    Agree - spin
    LOL - no save it sis
    That dress is really popular with voters I have noticed, and I have those eyes and love them personally. The hair although you didn’t mention it scores well too. When I spun I got the eyes and the hair and chickened out and now that I see it in the voting booth in sys im regretting life but I didn’t want to risk 70 k stars for dye 🤷🏻‍♀️ Since then I learned that if you are fast and pay attention to which square is lit up when you hit “play” that’s the box you’ll win. I have been 90% successful with it since I read that on the forum but it’s tricky because it’s so fast! Good luck! 🖤

edit**autocorrect 🙃
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited September 2020
    So I guess this is what my palettes are going to look like seeing as I have a lot of the sys items. Really though glu ?! Two energy’s and four dyes 🙃 I’m still hoping maybe it’s just a bad palette...

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Horrible palette, seems like nothing’s changed

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

That blonde hair color I obsess about was in my palette for the first time and dice dodged it 😭 but I am still happy it managed to pick an item with these horrible odds.

Keep in mind that I have started to participate in sys's in June 2020. My palettes are blowing my mind. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

My very first box is so eeewww. I could’ve picked the hair with braids 😩☹️

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    so after 6 weeks of testing nothing was changed 🙄 this is my best palette yet but it has 2 energy slots 🥴

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Does anyone know which items are included in these new sys boxes? I want to see how much of them i actually have already and is this event even useful and do i need to obsess over it or just concentrate and get the diamonds and ignore the rest. Thanks ☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    First box, I picked my least favorite dye 🤮

And looks 1 - 5
    for the first 3 looks I put no thought or effort into them bc I was busy and this theme isn’t very interesting to me, but with look 4 and 5 I actually put effort into them and it’s nice to see doing so improved my scores 

• Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I had 7 items (yay!) And I picked energy 😭
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Not a single item in my box that i like but at least I didn't pick the energy. It's pretty suspect how my first palette has the same items everyone was getting at the start of the trial. Doesn't seem so random that no one is getting many/any good items in their palettes
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Happy with my pick! 

Is it me or we mostly have the same items? So it’s not really all of the SYS items that are in the boxes? 

It think they're pre-picking Sys items and giving them a chance to be in the boxes so people have many of same items in their box. Plus we are rarely seeing any of the really nice gowns, usually jewelry, shoes, and hair. Even people who are missing many items can get crap palettes, so definitely not ALL tb items are being included 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.