🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    My first box. I guess it may come in handy at Leather & Lace Throwback SYS 😅
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

got an item! not happy about the energy here tho 🙄
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    SO ... MUCH ... DYE ...
    I can’t even with this. I have almost none of the items my palette should not look like this
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Happy I was able to get an item in my first box. I wish I picked the purple top tho 

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I think I'll end up dying everything I own light green and blue🤦
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Ugh😤 at least it's a item, but I will never use it 🤷🏽‍♀️
    My palette is definitely not the worst but still... Dissapointing 😤
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    megandpp said:
    Happy with my palette and lucky with my pick to be honest...
    But I swear you can get the necklace in the weekday tb event boxes?? 🤔

this is the necklace in the weekday boxes, but they’re def similar!! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My looks 3 - 5. I'm happy to get 50 points twice. 

Also made it to the first box with my 5th look, and got this hair which is totally not my style  but at least it's an item. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

• megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @imazora oh pheww!! Thanks!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I had enough diamonds to get the gold confetti aura. Literally every aura I have makes more sense in outdoor locations.
    Platform: Android

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    First box.
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited September 2020
    This is my palette, have none of the SYS ernables before july, my pick is not bad, won’t use it on my doll! Loved the buns hair on the right!! Edit: typo, as usual 😂
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    So glad to have waited all these weeks to get to my first box and get 10 energy 😂😂😂 10. Seriously??? 10! 
    And we can’t even use stars to open more boxes? Jeeeeeez. 
    I love SYS and look forward to it all week so I was excited to have something to do Monday-Wednesday... but I don’t think I’m gonna bother. 
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    glad I picked an item at least. But seriously Glu you couldn't listen to any of our feedback even the compromise where all the boxes would have the same amount of kstars/dye/energy. Still waiting for an explanation how if we all have to earn the same amount of points to open boxes how is it right if you pick kstars 1 person gets 50 and the other gets 10. How does it hurt Glu at all to say if you pick kstars you know you'll get 50 dye you know you'll get 5 & remove energy esp at such a low amount... we get 15 in our free daily boxes. Why do the testing if you didn't even listen to any ideas/feedback Glu are y'all intentionally trying to upset us? 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Guys, after 2 months (🤡) I finally saved up enough diamonds to get the butterfly aura! Now I'm back to 0 lol🤡 

Anyway, here's my looks 5 & 6! 5 is on the right, and 6 is on the left lol I just realized that i messed up my collage😂 

Also, I'm currently in 1st!!
    Edit: I'm not even sure if 1st place is worth it for this event

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    @milrist Aw, Thank you!! Xo
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    First palette. I don’t think I’ve seen the dress and bag in the top row in anyone’s palettes yet.

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited September 2020
    beba13 said:
    @KalindaKing so after EVERYONE went off and told you the boxes are pure crap this is the solution? Resolving nothing? Where is that team that lurks around? Tell them to STEP UP and come explain what has been changed,out of all the feed back you got from the players that  got the event to test it,for you to say that you were even doing “a/b testing”. This is just the same as the first one you “tested” and you left half of us without rewards for 2MONTHS so that you would still release the freaking same event without any change that people gave you as feed back you wanted and needed to “fix what is not good”. That is not “a/b testing”!!!!! 
    Why would you blame the community manager about the crappy boxes? It's not her fault if the team does not respond to our feedback
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    For my first SYS box there were too many tiles with dye and 2 items only. I didn't actually want those items though and the dye I got was sapphire, which I wanted. But there are plenty of items I didn't get that I could be getting in my boxes. Did we do that long survey for nothing since Glu seems to do that opposite of what players want?
    Platform: Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ I think you’re in my group! Your looks are gorgeous!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Except for the energy, it was such a good palette and I liked this jacket a lot even when I find it hard to style

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I always forget to screenshot my results but I did not get chosen for the Weekday SYS trials and today I reached the first box.... I picked 3 royal blue dyes... my box had only a few items, dye, and FREAKING ENERGYYYYY :neutral:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.