Options

🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    paulibt said:
    paulibt said:

Another one...

They’re even wearing features that I haven’t seen in the game. The freckles? We don’t have that type. I use freckles and they look different. 
    They are actually idiots to continue to use all these items 😂😂😂 its infuriating but it’s also hilarious to know that these people are ruining it for all of the people that play a hacked game low-key
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Well I mean 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    jhabs said:
    paulibt said:
    paulibt said:

Another one...

They’re even wearing features that I haven’t seen in the game. The freckles? We don’t have that type. I use freckles and they look different. 
    They are actually idiots to continue to use all these items 😂😂😂 its infuriating but it’s also hilarious to know that these people are ruining it for all of the people that play a hacked game low-key
    We can confirm they’re not the smartest people in the world when they decide to use unreleased items knowing that other people will see them and report it, why they even participate if they already have the items? 

• Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    The amount of players with the TS items.... lord
  • Options
    So, @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas hasn’t answered my PM yet about the girl who used a lot of tickets.... it’s so ridiculous. She now has 300+ points.... You can get tickets all you want, but play fair. Don’t buy so many to get ahead 
    As far as I know I dont think tickets are hackable so if they are buying it there's absolutely no way or reason for glu to do anything about it :/
  • Options
    SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Hey, dolls!! Wanted to share my first 3 looks with you in case anyone needs a little bit of inspo 🤩
    Currently in 2nd and no TBs in sight for now (really hoping it stays this way)
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    *sigh* the week SYS was rotten for me and this isn’t a great start either. 

Seriously, if this keeps up my confidence may need a break 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Looks 1 & 2, definitely lacking creativity but I scouted the voting booth before submitting looks and saw that beachwear mostly got popular picks. I myself vote for the more creative dolls, but my closet is just too small to recreate your guys' gorgeous looks! So don't judge me too harshly!😣

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Options
    FrogmimeFrogmime Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I wonder if anyone has gone like underwater animals. That would be cool! 🐋🐬🐟🐠🐡🦈🐙🐚 
  • Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    I voted for 45 minutes and saw 4 of them and they were the popular vote in each one.  Taking votes away from legit players 😡
    @KalindaKing

Are you iOS or android? I have been voting for awhile now and I never saw a doll with an unreleased item (I’m iOS tho).
    Hmm I've noticed a lot of the hackers have the white hand. And a couple of weeks ago there was a hacker in my ts group(Kalinda banned her) wearing unreleased items who also had a white hand. I think the people who have white hands like that are hackers. Maybe that's something to look out for while voting.
  • Options
    2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    I’m probably overthinking this but are you all submitting handhelds or purses/clutches? These things wouldn’t make sense underwater but... neither do sparkly thigh high boots (that I used in look #2 haha). 

Would you vote for a look that has an unrealistic handheld like a drink or the butterfly aura or the firework sparkler? Like for yes! Lol for no! 
    um i think this theme is more about submitting looks that are inspired by underwater and not to be taken so literally as what you would wear underwater 🤣 i wouldnt wear a gown underwater nor would i bring my clutch lol 
    Ok, cool I thought so but I tend to overthink SYS and thought I would gather opinions. Like for the beach SYS’s, I spend a lot of time debating if I should only wear flats because walking in sand is impossible in heels. Or sometimes I won’t vote for a look that has the bird aura if it is like a restaurant themed SYS because that is unsanitary lol.  Looks like two people said they wouldn’t vote for something that doesn’t belong underwater though  🤷‍♀️ 
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

i voted for your first look and you were popular pick! ❤️
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I knew this wouldn’t get a ton of votes BUT I loved it so I submitted anyway
    It's beautiful! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    clarizzo said:
    KaylaJ said:

i voted for your first look and you were popular pick! ❤️

ty love! <3

I'm just gonna try to be positive and realize there are a lot of cute Ariel inspired looks in the voting booth and I'm not losing votes to hackers

IOS

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So, I was dumb and forgot to start the event around the same time I always do. Now I have to either stay up or wake up really early so I don't lose a ticket 😔

#PleaseLetThreeTicketsStack
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020

My daily gift box... I tried... 3 times 

Edit** in case my sarcasm is unclear.. I’m totally sad/annoyed I wasted 25 stars and got 3 dyes 😭
  • Options
    I am so tired of seeing hackers. It's unfair to everyone who plays a legit game. How can we compete with this crap?! Also, do y'all see the new highlight, freckles, and where are the lips from? 😤🤬🤬😤 I won't even get started on the eye makeup!!

I dont think the lips are new but the highlight and freckles def are. Not sure about the eyes
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I just realized it, but you can get those eyes from a holiday box tho. But it’s really upsetting that there’s so many hackers and glu does nothing about it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I am so tired of seeing hackers. It's unfair to everyone who plays a legit game. How can we compete with this crap?! Also, do y'all see the new highlight, freckles, and where are the lips from? 😤🤬🤬😤 I won't even get started on the eye makeup!!

are the lips new?

either they are these without the mustache or the others

but yeah, the highlighter and freckles look nice
    IOS

• Options
    @BooskiBabii @ARTPOP the eyes and lips are from earlier this year! The other items are unreleased though 
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Nikki114 said:
    I voted for 45 minutes and saw 4 of them and they were the popular vote in each one.  Taking votes away from legit players 😡
    @KalindaKing

Are you iOS or android? I have been voting for awhile now and I never saw a doll with an unreleased item (I’m iOS tho).
    Hmm I've noticed a lot of the hackers have the white hand. And a couple of weeks ago there was a hacker in my ts group(Kalinda banned her) wearing unreleased items who also had a white hand. I think the people who have white hands like that are hackers. Maybe that's something to look out for while voting.
    I didn’t noticed that until you said it, they all have a white hand WTF. Also for what some users said here, it’s only happening on Android apparently? 

• Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    My third look flopped as well. So judging by the voting booth it looks like the mistake I’m making is trying to dress to the theme? And wearing gowns or poolside looks is all that’s needed? 
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @BooskiBabii @ARTPOP the eyes and lips are from earlier this year! The other items are unreleased though 
    your doll looks so freaking stunning!! everytime i see those eyes i fall more in love with them. im definitely chasing come christmas 😩 i need them sooooo bad i can’t
  • Options
    @dpeters thank you doll!💕
    @samanthakkh I took a screenshot of every single Christmas box I opened (and I opened all of them except for 2 lmao). Those eyes were in a ton of my palettes so the odds for picking them were really good, I just kept missing them! Fingers crossed for you to get them early in your chase!☺️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.