šŸ—³ļøKK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?šŸ§œā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘™šŸ¤æ

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @2ftpoop yea i get you, but i wouldnt worry so much about the handheld as we literally have like 3 handhelds that fit the theme. although i agree about the auras, i dont think any of them work other than the bubbles. and then heels dont belong underwater either sooo... šŸ¤” just dont overthink it šŸ¤£
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh is this a forum doll?Ā 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
    @jhabs thank you so much and im glad you eventually got them they look great on your doll ā˜ŗļø but omg im already mentally prepared to open almost all of the boxes too šŸ˜‚ im definitely saving for christmas boxes instead of black friday tbh lol
    i just wasted 15 diamonds looking for opal dye and guess what?Ā IT WAS IN NONE. NONE. OF MY PALETTES. NONE OF THEM! im sooo angry i think i hate myself more than i hate glu right now and thats saying a lot šŸ˜­Ā 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    i just wasted 15 diamonds looking for opal dye and guess what?Ā IT WAS IN NONE. NONE. OF MY PALETTES. NONE OF THEM! im sooo angry i think i hate myself more than i hate glu right now and thats saying a lot šŸ˜­Ā 
    Seriously its such a gamble for the dye boxes. I swear i did the same weeks back looking for orange dye. Never again
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Ok letā€™s start with the mermaid dress.. no? Ok what about an ariel inspired outfit... guess not. Iā€™m just gonna put on a swimwear and that will do... šŸ˜© I dont know what to submit next

iOS Player
    Add meĀ https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Nikki114 said:
    I voted for 45 minutes and saw 4 of them and they were the popular vote in each one.Ā  Taking votes away from legit players šŸ˜”
    @KalindaKing

Are you iOS or android? I have been voting for awhile now and I never saw a doll with an unreleased item (Iā€™m iOS tho).
    Hmm I've noticed a lot of the hackers have the white hand. And a couple of weeks ago there was a hacker in my ts group(Kalinda banned her) wearing unreleased items who also had a white hand. I think the people who have white hands like that are hackers. Maybe that's something to look out for while voting.
    I didnā€™t noticed that until you said it, they all have a white hand WTF. Also for what some users said here, itā€™s only happening on Android apparently?Ā 

white hand? Can someone show me a screenshot? Is the hand white white or white as in skin tone? šŸ˜Ø
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Girl, don't beat yourself up about it! Just opened these and look, no rare dyes. It's very funny because the banner says it's the easiest way to get them šŸ˜‚

I was very low on almost all of the dyes though, so I'm okay with it. But for chasing? Wouldn't recommend. Scammy if you ask me

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Hi guys! So Iā€™m on vacation and not paying much attention to my looks/ the game but GOD this is a big flop :( also I have nothing to wear.

iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    It would be great if instead of banning hackers, glu could like horribly disfigure their dolls permanently
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited September 2020
    emmaisson said:
    brom617 said:
    Nikki114 said:
    I voted for 45 minutes and saw 4 of them and they were the popular vote in each one.Ā  Taking votes away from legit players šŸ˜”
    @KalindaKing

Are you iOS or android? I have been voting for awhile now and I never saw a doll with an unreleased item (Iā€™m iOS tho).
    Hmm I've noticed a lot of the hackers have the white hand. And a couple of weeks ago there was a hacker in my ts group(Kalinda banned her) wearing unreleased items who also had a white hand. I think the people who have white hands like that are hackers. Maybe that's something to look out for while voting.
    I didnā€™t noticed that until you said it, they all have a white hand WTF. Also for what some users said here, itā€™s only happening on Android apparently?Ā 

white hand? Can someone show me a screenshot? Is the hand white white or white as in skin tone? šŸ˜Ø
    Actually not all of them have it just some.Ā 

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Nevermind already answered
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I share with you first 2 looks, it's kinda do well.
    I expected the look 1 but it didn't do well as look 2 šŸ˜‚
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    It would be great if instead of banning hackers, glu could like horribly disfigure their dolls permanently
    I donā€™t want to dig too much on this because I know they donā€™t want us talking about it but (personal opinion) I donā€™t think theyā€™re all h*ck*ng their own games and adding unreleased items, thereā€™s no way that much people know how to do that, thereā€™s probably a few people behind this doing it for them and they need to reach the main source because this will keep happening, best thing to do is if you spot a doll with unreleased items in your group contact support and get your game checked.

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Lisylis said:
    I donā€™t want to dig too much on this because I know they donā€™t want us talking about it but (personal opinion) I donā€™t think theyā€™re all h*ck*ng their own games and adding unreleased items, thereā€™s no way that much people know how to do that, thereā€™s probably a few people behind this doing it for them and they need to reach the main source because this will keep happening, best thing to do is if you spot a doll with unreleased items in your group contact support and get your game checked.

I messaged eggs and Kalinda and informed them about the number of accounts selling games with every single item that has been released (including unreleased item by the looks of it) on both platforms Android and Apple for a FRACTION of how much it'd cost them to buy all those items legally and it seems like there's nothing they can do about it. There are at least 10 such accounts selling these games and they have at least 5-10 posts about new buyers on their page each day
    KaylaJ said:
    I am so tired of seeing hackers. It's unfair to everyone who plays a legit game. How can we compete with this crap?! Also, do y'all see the new highlight, freckles, and where are the lips from? šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ˜¤ I won't even get started on the eye makeup!!

are the lips new?

either they are these without the mustache or the others

but yeah, the highlighter and freckles look nice
    these are not new eitherĀ 
    @therealChar @thesweetone im so sad šŸ˜ž and the crazy part is this isnt even the first time ive done this. once i wasted all of my diamonds and my justification to keep going was along the lines of ā€œwell, i only have 6 diamonds left might as welll just use all of them and start overā€ lmao SMFH
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @2ftpoop itā€™s all about fantasy and imagination šŸŒˆ šŸ˜…
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Been there, done that šŸ¤­šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    I know how you feel šŸ˜…
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    I am so tired of seeing hackers. It's unfair to everyone who plays a legit game. How can we compete with this crap?! Also, do y'all see the new highlight, freckles, and where are the lips from? šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ˜¤ I won't even get started on the eye makeup!!

I dont think the lips are new but the highlight and freckles def are. Not sure about the eyes
    Idk but that highlight suspiciously looks like the GB item weā€™d be getting this week šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
    @ViennaKKH iā€™m glad iā€™m not the only one šŸ˜­ not glad you wasted your diamonds just glad iā€™m not crazy and alone šŸ¤£
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Is it even possible to have all of the earnables when it hasnā€™t even been 24 hours since this SYS started???
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MXĀ 
    ARTPOP said:
    Lisylis said:

I messaged eggs and Kalinda and informed them about the number of accounts selling games with every single item that has been released (including unreleased item by the looks of it) on both platforms Android and Apple for a FRACTION of how much it'd cost them to buy all those items legally and it seems like there's nothing they can do about it. There are at least 10 such accounts selling these games and they have at least 5-10 posts about new buyers on their page each day

I find it hard to believe they can't do anything, it's so openly advertised, and I get the impression Glu takes its terms of service really seriously. I think they've done a costā€“benefit analysis and decided its more profitable to do nothing as people are spending that money on SYS tickets instead. I have no proof of this lol but that's just what I've been thinking lately. Because I can't see any other reason why a company would look the other way.Ā 
    Yeah, it's so easy to find these sellers too. 3 words and you'll find a dozen of them pop out on that platform lol.
    Hm you have a point. They could be spending on tickets and maybe even diamonds since those are not hackable. Plus the ad revenue the company earns from these accounts playing with a bought hack game vs not playing at all can make significant difference too
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.