🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    the diamond kollection is nice but i’m worried i might get the lip color if i spin 😣 i really hope we get a diamond gig tho 

Girl, agreed.
    I don't know how it'll look on other skin tones, but for me risking 12 diamonds isn't worth it when we have a similar thing for 30 k-stars in the Kloset.

(yes, I'm aware that they're slightly different but still) 

yeah exactly i only want to spend diamonds on a diamond kollection if i like everything, the lip color from the kollection isn’t bad at all but i can’t see myself wearing it if i do end up getting it 😖
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• livjlivlivjliv Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    it finally works! omg i’m so excited
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    If you don't have the ios update yet swipe close all your programs and refresh. I got it like 20+ minutes ago.
    iOS
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I am on ios did the update but nothing changed?? Don’t even have new dyes?

edit: just got a new update!
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    If you don't have the ios update yet swipe close all your programs and refresh. I got it like 20+ minutes ago.
    Nah, I've been doing this. Even restarted my phone... still nothing unfortunately 
    Platform: iOS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you! It worked
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    iOS update is out!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Edit: apparently got old popup shop. IDK 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @princessprecious girl I am so sorry for laughing but that scrunchie fail has me WEAK 😂
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    We're going to fix the new dye now!
    What about the new quest? I did the first fashion show and didn't receive another phone call to continue 
    Same, I got a 1hr show and nothing else. Someone mentioned 3hrs? 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle that’s an old one. Wonder why you just got it🤔
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I downloaded the ios update 20 minutes ago or so! what I did was go to my updates page and refresh it until it popped up. in previous updates searching the app on the app store has worked too
    What even is an updates page? I know app store used to have it, but according to my eyes it's not there anymore?? Haven't been to app store much in years so I might just be dumb.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited September 2020
    SamanaKKH said:
    the diamond kollection is nice but i’m worried i might get the lip color if i spin 😣 i really hope we get a diamond gig tho 

Girl, agreed.
    I don't know how it'll look on other skin tones, but for me risking 12 diamonds isn't worth it when we have a similar thing for 30 k-stars in the Kloset.

(yes, I'm aware that they're slightly different but still) 

It looks better on darker tones the one from the closet barely shows up much on me
    Yeah, that's why I think that lip colors should be for sale in the Kloset! You shouldn't have to spend who knows how many diamonds to get a flattering color. ☺️
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I have the same outfits as @Kween_of_the_Kastle
    Dolls who already have them in their closests, do you have other outfits on the representatives? 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:

I got that useless lip color. Then a scrunchie. Save your diamonds. 
    iOS Doll 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I downloaded the ios update 20 minutes ago or so! what I did was go to my updates page and refresh it until it popped up. in previous updates searching the app on the app store has worked too
    What even is an updates page? I know app store used to have it, but according to my eyes it's not there anymore?? Haven't been to app store much in years so I might just be dumb.
    open the app store and then in the upper right tap your profile icon, then when the popup appears, swipe down on it so any available updates load
    iOS
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited September 2020

After 5 minutes ...
    I'm going to bed 🙈 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Did anyone's daily free stars video change? I used to have 20 but now I can only watch 10
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Is anyone else on iOS having trouble with the update? I haven't seen it yet and I'm in the middle of restarting my phone for the second time... 
    Platform: iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @amykkh if you spend $ on the game your free videos go from 20 to 10 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Huh, if someone's saying the pop up shop is old news, does that mean Glu finally listened to us and gave the people who weren't around back then the chance to get the items?

And people who are saying they did the first one but didn't get another call, if I understood correctly, won't that be solved if you go to the Santa Monica pop up shop again and click on another rep? 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Monica L said:
    SamanaKKH said:

I got that useless lip color. Then a scrunchie. Save your diamonds. 
    yeah i will, especially because i don’t even think we’re getting a diamond gig ☹️ 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here