šŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 šŸŽ†

Comments

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Why Simon didnt call me? šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜« my gig was 3h, I'm ok android. And I want that call now!!!! I play since march and always had 10 videos/day. Sometimes not even those 10.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I am curious about how many players are impacted by the video reduction. Players could watch 20 videos per day if they started their game prior to 2020 and if they had never made any in game purchases. Those players were ā€œgrandfathered inā€ - they still had 20 vids but would lose them if they made a purchase. If this isnā€™t a glitch, Iā€™m wondering if glu just decided that the number of players that were grandfathered in was too small to continue to allow this option for 20 vids.. hopefully not, but Iā€™m thinking it could be a possibility maybeĀ 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Just throw the whole update away k thanks
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I am on iOS and got an 8hour gig and no call from Simon. Wasnā€™t an option of the poll I donā€™t think! @SaigeAnne.Ā 

I am free player and have always gotten 20 videos, I will check that and see if I get 10 when I get home and report backĀ 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Another free player who was jipped from 20 stars to 10 stars :(
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Also I just want to say covet gives out 50 videos per day - another glu game. How hard is it to give us all 20 videos when you give 50 for your other game?Ā 
    Glu's shady practices continue there. I play Covet with a group of KKH players and we all had videos drop from 50 to 20 once we spent a certain amount in the game.
    iOS
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

After this update...
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KalindaKing perhaps you didn't see, was there a reason people got varying times for the quest? some got 1 hour, 3 hour, and 8 hour
    iOS
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    when we think that in the next updates the bugs will stop, we only win more,I still haven't gotten over the fact that I accidentally lost my diamonds, I wanted the stars that Simon gave us to be diamonds
    English is not my first language šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
    Android, add me:Ā 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    this update got me like

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm still waiting to get my update in the first place but if the only way you can get aquamarine dye is through dye boxes, I'm not interested. There's no way of knowing which dye you're going to get and I get some of the same colors all the time and never get opal, gold or twilight from them. Not even once.Ā 
    Platform: Android