🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,216 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I’d go for the red dress since it can be useful for most ball gown themes and I don’t use the other two 
    🥰
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    So I haven't heard time to catch up from page 6, but this popped up. The gigs are 8, 10, and 12 hours. I love the middle for 10 hr gig, but that's a lot lol. Which would y'all go for?

You get all of them by completing all the gigs! You don’t have to choose. 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Sorry to be that person but there’s like 20 pages of comments I missed and it seems like something bad has happened. Can someone DM or @ me with the notes I missed while I was at work?
    - a Kollection scrunchie that looks like loofa and can be used only with the bundle hair from the same Kollection, yet they're placed in different tiles;
    THIS!!! who decided this was okay considering how rare and expensive diamonds are, i just wanna talk 

we never wanted a diamond collection in the first place but now we have 3, having random non worthy stuff in diamond kollections is dumb, on what basis is glu listening only to selective feedbac
    I communicate in memes
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle should of used the loofah as your clown nose 😂😂
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,865 Posts
    So I haven't heard time to catch up from page 6, but this popped up. The gigs are 8, 10, and 12 hours. I love the middle for 10 hr gig, but that's a lot lol. Which would y'all go for?

the middle one does the best in SYS and dyes well.

also, a suggestion for the longer gigs is to start when you have time to come back every hour or so and maybe hop around the world to collect energy from items and pets. i usually did mine when i came home from work at night-tapped, cooked dinner, tapped, watch TV, tapped, etc.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    @BooskiBabii red dress for sure but i hope you know that you can get all 3 (also the purple outfit shoes have purple lace stockings that arent visible in your screenshot)
    I communicate in memes
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,798 Posts

I've completed all and tbh it wasn't that bad. I'd recommend completing all of them (if you want to) because you never know when these items can come in handy.

But if you want to do one, then I recommend the one with the red dress since we'll have a Midnight in Milan (?) SYS after the Ivy League one. 
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • manllamanlla Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Is it just me or after the update you also lost the tappable bottle at lif? It should be on the table but it's gone now :(
    Maybe it's because I'm on android and the game did get an optimization tweak?
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited September 15
    I’m a free player and have never had 20 free videos but instead of Glu taking it away from those who do why not just give them to everyone , would be so much easier for me to save up k stars to have an extra 10 a day. I didn’t even know some people had the choice of 20 videos till the other week 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 967 Posts

I did Misty's new update gig now, mine was 3 hours long and I got the opportunity to match with a contact which is rare because I didn't add anyone new yet 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    edited September 15
    Wahhh 1hr gig for xp and $200. No Simon call. And the purple outfit in the Santa Monica pop up shop is missing the tights and shopping bags. New vs old 

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Hi everyone! Thanks for all your input in my not-so-great-quality polls! It seems like it’s all completely random and not based on platform or length of gig, so I hope Glu looks into this and rewards everyone who didn’t get it already, 15 k-stars and 100 energy.

And you know, fixes the 7371991 other mistakes they made.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 967 Posts
    @2ftpoop no, they are not missing it's just a glitch. I got all of them. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 340 Posts
    i was able to watch my 20 videos for free kstars, which is a surprise if I'm being honest

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 980 Posts
    edited September 15
    I’m also a free player that only got 10 free kstars, this has never happened to me before 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 435 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Also- 3 hour gigs take around 40 energy
    8 hour takes around 80
    so with that we can kinda infer that
    6 should take around 55-65
    SO WHY DOES IT TAKE MORE THAN 80

sometimes my 3 hr gigs take half my energy so like 22 but i’ve always wondered why 6 hour gigs took longer.. it makes absolutely no sense. my guess is so that people will have a harder time completing the task for the 40 bonus event points. 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited September 15
    If anyone would like to join me in a clown edit, please pm me a close-up look of your choice. Using the white background would be preferable, although if you don’t have it, any background will work.
    edit: I can turn you into a clown (you don’t have to send me you as a clown if you don’t have a photo already)—I don’t think I made that clear earlier😊

Deadline: 12pm EST Sept 15. 

lmao I don’t think anyone’s even gonna send me a look, but ya know, in case you want to, I would love to have you 🙃
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 1,462 Posts
    Candid photo of me rn

I enjoy seeing your funny edits😂
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤
    BlackPink Stan For Life🖤💖

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 918 Posts
    manlla said:
    Is it just me or after the update you also lost the tappable bottle at lif? It should be on the table but it's gone now :(
    Maybe it's because I'm on android and the game did get an optimization tweak?
    Mine disappeared months and months ago 🥴
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 925 Posts
    I'm so confused with everything going on lol. So my gig with Misty is 1 hour on my second game, but my main game it's 3 hours. 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm trying to get caught up, but I'm far behind lol. 
    🌟Level 29 & 27—Android
    💞 Mom of 4
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder & Depression
    ⚠️#BringBackTheOldSys⚠️
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    If tomorrow I find out I'm only able to watch 10 videos instead of 20 I will stop playing and I want my account & all content associated with it deleted from Glu's forum. 
    daily android kkh player • english isn't my 1st language • 🇵🇹 •
    feel free to pm • playing since august 2019 • 🏳️‍🌈
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    No diamond gig? Also hoping the 10 videos is just a glitch because if not, i gotta have to say goodbye to this game 😒

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I am curious about how many players are impacted by the video reduction. Players could watch 20 videos per day if they started their game prior to 2020 and if they had never made any in game purchases. Those players were “grandfathered in” - they still had 20 vids but would lose them if they made a purchase. If this isn’t a glitch, I’m wondering if glu just decided that the number of players that were grandfathered in was too small to continue to allow this option for 20 vids.. hopefully not, but I’m thinking it could be a possibility maybe 
    I can’t imagine there are that few of us... Idk about anyone else but I know because I don’t spend IRL money on the game, I don’t always feel entitled to complain on the forum and tend to keep my posts positive/informative. I don’t want to poll it cause I don’t know if everyone would be comfortable answering, but I was always under the impression the forum has a pretty equal mix of free/paying players. 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,891 Posts
    @EveandMia sorry if I was unclear, I meant free players who still got 20 videos per day. It’s been approximately 9 months since glu took away the option for 20 videos for free players- only free people playing prior to 2020 get those videos. So the number of players getting those 20 videos a day hasn’t grown in about 9 months, if anything it’s only gotten smaller if players made purchases. I’m just thinking sometimes if a population gets too small, they’ll just wipe away that feature for those players because it’s not worth the extra effort. Personally, I think it’s a glitch, but I wouldn’t put it past glu to take away those videos unfortunately 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 659 Posts
    edited September 15
    i’m a free player from 2019 and i also got 10 videos today 😭 noooooo!!!!! please let this just be a glitch!! 😭😭😭 
    ios • free daily player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 925 Posts
    Got caught up with all the pages finally. I started my first game in April of this year and have always had 20 free star videos. I'm checking now to see if it has went down to 10. My daughter started her's around the same time and had 20. I started my second game in June and have 20 there. 

I didn't get a call with free stars and energy on either of my games. What's up with this?
    🌟Level 29 & 27—Android
    💞 Mom of 4
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder & Depression
    ⚠️#BringBackTheOldSys⚠️
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

I spent 65k-stars buying stuff to compose this look with the purple boots😓😓 And.... My gig was of 1hour long🤡🤡🤡🤣

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 203 Posts
    okay so i finished my 3-hour gig got nothing, spun the collection got the ugly ponytail and now i find out that there won't be a diamond gig... great
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾