🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 713 Posts
    happy birthday @brunakkh & @datesaremyfave 🥳 hope you both have a lovely day 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,891 Posts
    @brunakkh happy birthday queen!!’🎉🎁💕
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 631 Posts
    Happy birthday @brunakkh @datesaremyfave ❤️❤️ Hope your day is as lovely as you are!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,820 Posts
    @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave happy birthday 🎊🎉🎈
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,216 Posts
    @brunakkh you’re so welcome! ✨💕
    🥰
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Happy birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave I hope you both have a great day! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 980 Posts
    @PixiDust @jhabs @greeneyeddove437 @robertavyy thank you beauties! 
    ps: I never know how to call people in english, I feel like it always sounds like I am an old lady
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave happy birthday!!!

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Happy Birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave I hope you have a great day!
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 435 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    @emmaisson I watch one, and then it takes me to offers. Then in a few minutes, sometimes hours when I try again I'll get one vid again, sometimes not even that. I think max vids I ever watched was like five with through out the day 
    you have to wait for 10 seconds before clicking the free k-stars button again. 🙂 same with the energy. 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 435 Posts
    Happy birthday @brunakkh  and @datesaremyfave 🥳🥳
    iOS player 🥰 🇬🇧 ✨ Add me https://www.facebook.com/samantha.kkh.75
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I can also confirm that I only got to watch 10 videos today. I’ve been playing on and off since 2015 and I could watch 20 videos daily until today. So unfair.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    I got to watch 20 videos today, so maybe it's just a glitch, and hopefully it'll get fixed asap
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Happy birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave 🥰🥰 enjoy your birthday 🥳
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    Good day dolls~ 🌻 How do I make all things in my screen big like before? I felt like it (my character and other stuff) became smaller after the update. Thank you~  

I also have this problem after the the update, everything got smaller and it feels really weird the to the game @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut can you guys check this bug?
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Experienced Member Registered Users 476 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    Syndra x said:
    Good day dolls~ 🌻 How do I make all things in my screen big like before? I felt like it (my character and other stuff) became smaller after the update. Thank you~  

I also have this problem after the the update, everything got smaller and it feels really weird the to the game @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut can you guys check this bug?
    !!! It's annoying and super unnecessary to change the aspect ratio of the game. Of all things to fix/mess around with...
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 208 Posts
    Ill confirm i always only got 10 videos. I checked and i still have them. I started playing this year btw.

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    i didn't know that some peoople have 20 videos per day. i'm playing daily since november 2014 on ios. it always been 10 (sometimes less) free kstar videos for me and i've never bought anything until last year.

Same! I remember for the longest time it was only 5 or 6 a day. I never remember to watch videos anyway though.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,490 Posts
    I don't think the smaller screen is a bug, mine went smaller with the last update. It really felt tiny at first, but now I'm actually pretty happy because in some locations I don't have to swipe to tap the further tapable!

Regarding the K-stars for videos: I remember that with the last update a lot of players (including myself) noted that the 10 videos a day were reduced to 5. This was in fact a bug and was fixed the next day. So hopefully the 20/10 videos get fixed soon, too!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 631 Posts
    @KalindaKing Please answer our questions and make sure these issues get fixed and we get what we deserve from this disaster, which is: 20 videos for all, more diamond earnable quests, and that call from Simon. Or you will lose players. I guarantee you, that’ll happen.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,216 Posts
    Mhm 10 videos now 🙃
    🥰
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    If it's a problem with giving people videos, then paying players can get 10 videos per day and 10 k stars as a gift like vip players, or they can get 2 k stars per video. This is what glu can do for us, but doesn't want to. It's easier to blame the company that manages the ads.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,272 Posts
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave happy birthday!! 🎂🥂
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 980 Posts
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 918 Posts
    Still no amazon update in sight...

I created a side game on my amazon tablet a couple of days ago, and I’ve been having this problem where I’m signed into facebook and I have friends on there but it’s telling me I need to sign in?? Help 😪 I just wanna have friends to invite to gigs and send my main game stuff ahahaha
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,329 Posts
    edited September 15
    Happy Birthday @brunakkh and @datesaremyfave ! 🥳🎉 Wishing you both well and I hope you lovelies have great birthdays ! 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited September 15
    @woahbabesursotoxic @JadeLaMuneca @thesweetone @princessprecious @Victorian @Eyyeth_ @PixiDust @greeneyeddove437 @robertavyy @SaigeAnne @brom617 @samantha143 @ArianaKKH @AmandaMKkh @AmyMimi
    Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes it felt so great to wake up to loads of messages. I really do appreciate them☺️💞

@brunakkh i love having bday twins! I always find twins to our date in a bunch of groups I’ve been in so it’s so fun to have a forum bday twin🥳