๐ŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.3 ๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @soundspretty thatโ€™s all Iโ€™ve been able to find too! Iโ€™ve submitted a ticket to support to see if itโ€™s possible, but Iโ€™ll look into some third party apps in the mean time, thank you
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @HannahKKH:
    Hi :) started my game on my fire tablet and connected it with facebook. After a few weeks of playing on my tablet, I switched to IOS. Downloaded the app and logged in to Facebook. I lost one day of game progress, but other than that, everything worked out just fine :)
    @HeyElla thatโ€™s amazing news! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just need to figure out why itโ€™s not working for me, but Iโ€™m glad to find out it is possible!
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle @kokokokonut @mz_understood2011 @Scarlett_9297 @sandraliis @_Nova_ @Lums @milrist @fallon @dpeters @TrashleyKKH @Lia888

thank you all for the birthday messages! Itโ€™s such an influx thatโ€™s itโ€™s hard to even keep up. Despite the pandemic and graduating so not seeing anyone irl Iโ€™ve received so many wishes and I appreciate it๐Ÿ’œ
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas PLEASE ANSWER US NOW
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,162 Posts
    Glu can you pls fix this :(ย 
    Sadly I think the scrunchie just goes with the hair from the Kollection and I donโ€™t understand why they put them separately, it makes no sense.ย 
  • thallisathallisa New Member Registered Users 1,383 Posts
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave Happy Birthday dolls! ๐ŸŽ‰ I hope youโ€™re having an amazing day ๐Ÿ’›ย 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I have always been able to watch 20 videos for 20 k stars. I have just tried now and just received 10 k stars and canโ€™t watch anymore videos. Is this a joke.๐Ÿ˜ซ
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 441 Posts
    Still no answer from glu, Iโ€™m starting to lose my patience. This issue needs to be addressed and fixed.ย 
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte New Member Registered Users 453 Posts
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave Happy Birthday!! I hope both of you have an amazing day!โค๏ธ
    ios playerย  โ˜ฎย  free player
    ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด

add me on fb
    https://m.facebook.com/chqrlotteh.kkh?ref=wizard
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts
    Is there any way we can contact @KalindaKing beyond the forum?? Iโ€™m getting very impatient for all of us. This unresponsiveness better be because theyโ€™re working to fix everything but i doubt it ๐Ÿ™„

@kokokokonut Can you reach out to them?
  • electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Hey guys, longtime lurker here, never really interacting because I always forget to log in with my acc.. :D

So, I get the 20 videos everyday because I've been in the game since 2014 and i have never bought anything there. I was waiting for them to refresh today to see if I would be getting only 10 like everyone here, and the odd thing is I actually got 19?? Not 10, not 20, but 19! And I updated my game yesterday.

Well, I truly hope this is only a glitch and when they fix it, they put the 20 videos available for everyone.
    โ™ฅ๏ธย Android free playerย โ™ฅ๏ธ
    English is not my first language
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave Happy birthday to you both! Hoping you have a gorgeous and stunning birthday ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‰
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 758 Posts
    so should we email and call glu since they wonโ€™t reply to us on the forum? ๐Ÿ˜’

iOS player
    @brunakkh @datesaremyfave happy birthday dolls! I hope youโ€™re both having/have had an amazing day ๐Ÿฅณ
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Do you only get the red dress?ย 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Iโ€™m on iOS and went from 20 to 10 videos. Since no one is replying to us I submitted a ticket. I wish I hadnโ€™t updated...
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    10 videos a day is a joke tbh and itโ€™s not fun anymore to play like that. I always got 10 videos even before I made a purchase itโ€˜s so unfair that some players get 20 videos per day. I would be okay with not getting videos for energy and Cash instead of getting more videos for kstars. I really hope everyone gets 20 videos daily for kstars otherwise Iโ€˜ll lose motivation on playing this game because with 10 videos I canโ€˜t finish vip weekends or Kollections without saving for so many months.ย 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    if this isnt a glitch i honestly cant believe glu still doesnt know what we expect or what we will just absolutely not accept. there has been months and months of feedback and suggestions that its almost impossible that our message hasnt gotten across. and unless glu is purposely trying to upset and lose their customers i sincerely cant see another reason why things like this keep happening. update after update we are constantly disappointed and while there are some positives, im sorry, but they just dont cut it. the disappointmentsย heavily outweigh the positives that its so hard to focus and enjoy the game, and itโ€™s getting to the point where itโ€™s just not worth it.

yes we can complain, yes our opinions and our feedback is valid and if you are one of those people who complain about us complaining then your standards and expectations must be ridiculously low so please get on and go โ€œenjoyโ€ your subpar kim kardashian game because this is not the time nor the place to defend a tone deaf, money hungry company with no consideration for their customers. it just isnโ€™t right. @KalindaKing can we please catch a break?ย 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 662 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    Do you only get the red dress?ย 

you get the dress and shoes, you just canโ€™t see the shoesย 
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    I donโ€™t ย want to be mean or anything but how are yโ€™all complaining about not getting 20 videos anymore if most of us have never had 20๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Y'all I'm scared sh%$less to see what happened with SYS prizes in update. I would have hope they put the dress for top 5, but with our luck top 5 is another loofahย 
    I'm not sure if it's true but i read on facebook group that this upcoming SYS the dress is on top 5 and the hair is on 1st place.

Here's hoping lol
    ๐Ÿ“ฑ Android ๐Ÿ“ฑ
    ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Filipina ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
    โค๏ธ Playing since 2014 โค๏ธ
    โœจ Mostly activeย on IG & FB โœจ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    From this thread I noticed that at least 3 dolls who play on android (according to their signatures) got their 20 videos still. So there's still hope it's a glitch....
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž