🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @Miyuri why does the app even have to access the clipboard it’s not a text rich app. The fact that KKH is accessing our clipboard is super shady 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    @beba13 I’m not sure I agree with you… True, it seems to be linked to the Handoff function, which, for those who don’t know, allows to share your activity between your devices so you can start something on one and finish on another, or copy something from one and paste it in another. I actually use this a lot, it’s an important OS feature and I do not want to disable it. It is also linked to iOS 14’s increase in privacy protection, that now warns about apps snooping on your data or camera/microphone. But it most definitely does have to do with the KKH app, since it’s the only app showing that message. If it was an issue with iOS or Handoff itself, it would show in all or at least several other apps. I’m not saying someone at Glu is actively sitting behind a screen making notes of what they get from this, it’s probably just something that needs to be tweaked in their settings, but in the meantime that data is getting stored somewhere on Glu’s server and I do not like that…

@KalindaKing Thank you for your update on the videos and the glitched dolls. Since it seems like the video issue is going to take longer to get fixed, I hope we get compensated for it… I also hope, while the team is working on increasing the number back to where it should be, that they take that chance to do the same for all the other dolls, free or paying, old or new!
    To answer your question about the clipboard message, I have several Apple devices. I play KKH on my iPad, but I also have an iPhone and a MacBook. I have bluetooth activated on all 3 so I can use Handoff, however the KKH message that I get only mentions my phone, not my laptop. It’s morning where I live, I haven’t used my phone yet, I am currently typing this from Chrome on the iPad, I also used Safari before, and I just went to open the KKH app. It didn’t say anything about these 2 apps, just "Kardashian pasted from ***’s iPhone" but I don’t know which app. It only happens if I open the app when it was fully closed (I always swipe the app up from the App Switcher after I’m done playing). If I keep it open, go to another app and switch back to KKH, I only get the welcome message from Game Center, even after copying the text from this message. However, I just tried again, fully closing the app, copying my text from Chrome and launching KKH again and this time I do get an app-specific message ("Kardashian pasted from Chrome"). I hope this helps, thanks for looking into it!
    Handoff on or off i dont know what to tell you girls but i still dont have that problem. I checked all the other settings and everything. Its not copying anything from my phone. But my restrictions on sharing and privacy are off the chart so it could be that it just doesnt have permissions to do it. 
    I do know what handoff feature is and that is why i mentioned it to you all so that you can see is that the reason,i dont claim its 100% that. Just that a lot of people were surprised to see those info with the new system. ☺️☺️☺️ 
    But hey at least “they are working on it” 😂😂😂😂😂 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    @WhatIsReality Yes, that’s why I’m saying I didn’t tap "paste" anywhere, what text would I paste on a screen that has no text box? And where is that content going? Is that staying in our game data on our device or going to Glu’s servers? There is no reason for Glu to access our clipboards so I hope that is not what they are actually doing.
    For now, I’m trying to hold off and wait for Kalinda’s update. Because the privacy feature is new, there might be some false positives… Or something in the game’s code that triggers a warning related to the clipboard when it shouldn’t. Hopefully that’s all it is. But I think that privacy feature is about to make us question a lot more what our apps have access to and why…!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 14.3
    Current level: 50
    Free player with 20 daily k-star videos asking for the same for EVERYONE!
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    @beba13 Oh, I know you know what Handoff is, I said "for those who don’t know". Obviously you know, you’re the one who mentioned it ^^
    And yes, we’re having different experiences here, so we’re all just throwing some ideas around, no harm in that! You made a suggestion because that’s what fit your situation. We answered with what we’re experiencing, I didn’t mean that to be agressive! But yes, let’s wait for Glu to finish working on it! ☺️
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 14.3
    Current level: 50
    Free player with 20 daily k-star videos asking for the same for EVERYONE!
    edited September 2020
    Miyuri said:
    But I think that privacy feature is about to make us question a lot more what our apps have access to and why…!
    @Miyuri I have a feeling every app developer hates   right now. This new privacy feature is opening users eyes to the truth. 
    There is no other place that our clipboards contents could be pasted besides Glu’s server, so it is most likely going to Glu’s server.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    beba13 said:
    But my restrictions on sharing and privacy are off the chart so it could be that it just doesnt have permissions to do it. 
    @beba13 My privacy settings are also off the chart, hopefully Apple brings in a rule where app developers have to ask for permission to access users clipboard. 
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,177 Posts
    @KalindaKing

Will the hair of this kollection be fixed in next update?

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,301 Posts
    I read that if you go to any text program enter a few blank spaces copy those spaces now you’ve got blanks in your clipboard memory and that’s what’s going to be available. Thus armed with ‘blanks’ open up your game without concern. 
    I read like if you do a copy/ paste of blank spaces apparently that’s what will post.  so I’ve been doing X and then a couple of blank spaces then  another little X copying that so if anything is being pasted that’s what’s going down  I could be wrong but that is what I looked up on Google after this whole thing opened up yesterday.   X        X.      Also, if your on a Samsung browsert, some devices Have an ‘ empty clipboard ‘ button available.     It used to come up accidentally so I’ll go see how it works.  Also, we know that Apple notifies us now, that doesn’t mean the Androids aren’t providing the same info, the devices just aren’t notifying us.   Till we hear more, try the blank copy, or Google around for more info. 

🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 1,867 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @KalindaKing

Will the hair of this kollection be fixed in next update?

I really would love that, the hair is so beautiful, and I love many other of my hairstyles paired with that dress but they don’t do well with it.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤
    BlackPink Stan For Life🖤💖
    I will never stop loving Lady Gaga🤩

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 472 Posts
    @KalindaKing since this new update when opening my daily box I no longer have an option to open a second box by watching a video. I’ve seen others mention the same issue. 
    Is this no longer a feature or can it be fixed? 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Do you know what this weekend event is? 🤔 Is it reality? i know VIP is next week!
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Is anyone a web player here? I play on FB via chrome. I am not getting any events since last week.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,529 Posts
    @Vidhi Kalinda says that you guys haven’t gotten the update yet
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @woahbabesursotoxic thank you for the response. Do you know when she says we can get an update? 

• Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    The KUWTK phone call was awkward and completely unnecessary. 
    @Vidhi ahh no I’m sorry love. Maybe ask @LovelyEmma
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,359 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    Is anyone a web player here? I play on FB via chrome. I am not getting any events since last week.
    Hey there my fellow Facebook KKH player!!
    We havent gotten the lastest update sadly... Hopefully this week!
    Platform: Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
    @Vidhi you’re welcome!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited September 2020
    I think it would be cool if Facebook players could get the book handheld freebie other players were gifted. They had no chance to win earnables and TS, but it shouldn't be hard to add the books to their Kloset at least. 
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    We also missed the entire Ivy League SYS and this Weekday and not to say about the idk how many Weekday Sys's :/
    @Vidhi your welcome! As the voice of the Facebook KKH player im always here to help <3
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    For some reason it has been two days since i am not able anymore to open a second daily box watching videos... I tried to close the app completely but doesn’t work! Uff! 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @LovelyEmma that’s awesome🥺 I’m so sorry you missed out on the previous events, truly not fair😔
    gicela said:
    @LovelyEmma that’s awesome🥺 I’m so sorry you missed out on the previous events, truly not fair😔
    We only missed the Ivy League SYS and this Weekday Event (and all the other Weekday SYS's), luckely we managed to play the last weekend event!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 557 Posts

Kim got her eyebrows done before our event at Epik