🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Thank you for including a new wider screen ratio in this new update Glu i appreciate it, now the game sits perfectly on my phone being a tall screen and nothing is cut out from the game anymore. Keep up the improvments. 👍
    Android doll 💙
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    I never get any videos
    Yea Facebook dont get videos, never did and probably never will 🤣🤣
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Psst... this doll probably knows how clownish the updates have been recently and is showing support for us
    Edit: I praise her for risking her votes❤️

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    @KalindaKing at this point just admit that it was done on purpose...
    edited September 2020
    dotti_h said:
    I’d believe it could’ve been, maybe they want us to spend more money on the game cause people aren’t giving them enough so they take our one advantage that we have without needing to buy k-stars away from us.
    and besides obviously it probably was otherwise this would’ve been dealt with by now, I’ve seen other company’s actually fix there game faster than this. Glitches, bugs and stuff like that gets fixed within the week on some games I play, I don’t know why Glu is taking their sweet sweet time when this is important.
    edit: that’s also not even the one part I find funny about this, they use days off as excuses lmao
    edit edit: if this company wants to be successful like many other successful companies out there then maybe they’d actually take our complaints into consideration and this company can just accept the L for the mistakes they made.
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    I’d believe it could’ve been, maybe they want us to spend more money on the game cause people aren’t giving them enough so they take our one advantage that we have without needing to buy k-stars away from us.
    and besides obviously it probably was otherwise this would’ve been dealt with by now, I’ve seen other company’s actually fix there game faster than this. Glitches, bugs and stuff like that gets fixed within the week on some games I play, I don’t know why Glu is taking their sweet sweet time when this is important.
    edit: that’s also not even the one part I find funny about this, they use days off as excuses lmao
    edit edit: if this company wants to be successful like many other successful companies out there then maybe they’d actually take our complaints into consideration and this company can just accept the L for the mistakes they made.
    Agreed. However I think their plan will backfire. Lots of dolls said they are considering deleting the game, me included who started playing on day 1. They are literally pushing away people who have been loyal for 6 years to them. And honestly this video issue is just the last nail in the coffin since dolls who started playing like 2 weeks ago get free kollektions and 2 months of SYS TB with free diamonds and stars and items, and offers for a paid collaboration with the company. 
    edited September 2020
    dotti_h said:
    dotti_h said:
    Agreed. However I think their plan will backfire. Lots of dolls said they are considering deleting the game, me included who started playing on day 1. They are literally pushing away people who have been loyal for 6 years to them. And honestly this video issue is just the last nail in the coffin since dolls who started playing like 2 weeks ago get free kollektions and 2 months of SYS TB with free diamonds and stars and items, and offers for a paid collaboration with the company. 
    I’ve always had 10 videos since I bought my first thing on this game in 2017, so I’m used to it by now and to be honest I didn’t know much that you could do 20 videos a day, I understand why other dolls would wanna delete it, I really do. And I would have loved that free kollection and all for sure, I was gonna quit myself a while ago but when the virus became a thing and with my moms issue that she has, she’s always in the hospital and with the loss of my best friend 2 months ago, this game just became an escape for me. I would quit but I just use it for an escape that’s all.

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Glu, hear me out. 10 videos for all, but every 12 hours. No?? Just me??
    Ok how hard is it to give everyone 20 videos lmaooo, do you not get ad revenue?? Hello??
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Ok how hard is it to give everyone 20 videos lmaooo, do you not get ad revenue?? Hello??
    It’s horrible how I have to wait a full 24 hours just to get 10😢
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    dotti_h said:
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Or they could just give 1 K-star after every gig like in VIP weekends. Then I would at least play in weekday events
    That would make reality shows so much more fun again
    Another suggestion: Bonus k-stars after getting items during VIP weekends, after every gig of course
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Sooo... i watched all my 10 videos today and only got 5 stars as reward, so i sent a ticket to support and they said this. I’m-

Sooo... i watched all my 10 videos today and only got 5 stars as reward, so i sent a ticket to support and they said this. I’m-

If they are able to give me 12 diamonds back I don’t see why it’s so hard to give back 5 k-stars.
    hoping the October newsletter will come soon 🤗🙏🏻
    It should be coming any time now right? 🧐
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Just a thought🤷‍♂️
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    I want the October newsletter bad now😩 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    kinda mad bc these SYS already spoiled the upcoming halloween stuff for us but i wonder if they will tease new stuff 
    ARTPOP said:
    kinda mad bc these SYS already spoiled the upcoming halloween stuff for us but i wonder if they will tease new stuff 
    I hope they do! most reasons why I like seeing newsletters are mainly for the new kollections😏
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Y'all check your videos today
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    When is the next update??
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Ive been playing for over a year as a free player never subscribed to anything and have only ever got 10 videos so if you think the compensation you want from Glu this past few weeks will be a lot they owe me thousands 😂😒
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    still 10
    Nath_2019 said:
    When is the next update??
    Well probably next week, the update usually gets droped after the VIP Weekend Event, unless something happens and it gets delayed (like this current update)!