🗳️KK:H SYS 9/17/20 - Ivy League 🏫💄🎓

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 938 Posts
    Looks 10 to 12. I have to get two 44 if I want the shirt, considering 44 is my best score yet that's gonna be hard...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 211 Posts
    edited September 20

I’ve just had fun this sys, not bothered about the hair too much as there’s a ticket buyer who has 12 extra tickets in 1st and the dress is top 5, and i’m 2nd currently so I’m happy to get the dress 🤩
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Forum dolls I've spotted in the voting booth! @moonlights @Bear_KKH

I believe this may also be a forum doll? 

@kikikhadds is that you doll? 😍
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I need to get some more options for my doll's face lol 🤦🏼‍♀️
    So far, 1-6: 

7-10:

Hoping to keep the scores up, I would like to get the last earnable as well with my last two submits (84 to go).

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 651 Posts
    looks 1-11:

votes aren’t that great but i don’t mind as i’m not crazy about the TS prizes 😊

also, i just got 2 diamonds in the voting booth!!!! 😍 didn’t screenshot because i was too excited lol
    ❀ ios • free daily player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 900 Posts
    Voters don’t like my looks... 😫

I have 2 cute last looks in my mind... I hope they will do well 😱
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 827 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Should make it to the last earnable with my last two tickets.

I play on iOS
    Add me on Facebook ? https://www.facebook.com/mariani.poizen.3
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,883 Posts
    I think I voted for the beautiful @elettrahere 🧡
    Yess that was me! Thank you love 💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,883 Posts
    Looks 9-12

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I'm thinking of submitting these two looks. Are they good? Is there anything I need to change? Would appreciate the feedback! 💙

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • chanelzxchanelzx Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I'm thinking of submitting these two looks. Are they good? Is there anything I need to change? Would appreciate the feedback! 💙

I think maybe you could change one of the hairstyles for one look and maybe add a different accessory for another? Sorry if I sound to judgy, just trying to help 🥺💕
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    My looks 7 to 11. I hope I can improve my scores again with the last three looks! 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 34 ***
    chanelzx said:

I think maybe you could change one of the hairstyles for one look and maybe add a different accessory for another? Sorry if I sound to judgy, just trying to help 🥺💕
    Do you mean like hair accessory or jewelry? And it's ok, I asked for the input myself and I appreciate the time 💙
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Forum dolls I've spotted in the voting booth! @moonlights @Bear_KKH

I believe this may also be a forum doll? 

Thank you for including me in your post, doll! 💕 The first time I've submitted this look it got a pretty good score, so I figured out I would submit it again and... Well 🤡

Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
    chanelzx said:

Do you mean like hair accessory or jewelry? And it's ok, I asked for the input myself and I appreciate the time 💙
    I mean for example look 1 change the hair and add an accessory to one of the hairs in either look! 😊
    edited September 20

People in the voting booth wearing big poofy gowns... 🤯😵
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 978 Posts
    My looks 9-11! I dont know what else to say so hope everyone have a good sunday

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    chanelzx said:
    chanelzx said:

I mean for example look 1 change the hair and add an accessory to one of the hairs in either look! 😊
    Ohh, gotcha! I guess I'll use the new party hair for my next look, I hope it scores decent. So far I've submitted this one and the result is okay:

@moonlights yeah, it seems to be a reoccurring tendency: if you repeat your looks, one of them flops. The voting booth is so unpredictable sometimes 😕 Nevertheless, your doll looks amazing and very professional 😊

Looks 4 -7 haven't even broken the 40's 😭 Def my worst sys...But I recently got the skirt so I will use that in some of my next looks! Hopefullly I'll get a better score 🤞
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 205 Posts

Currently 5th 🥺 I really hope it stays like this, the dress would be amazing for my newbie Kloset
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 435 Posts

My highest score on an SYS ever!  Too bad I have a massive TB again. This is my 3rd time in a row coming second when I should be 1st. I haven’t been first since the 90s super model sys.  
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 798 Posts
    looks 8-11, i’m running out of glasses to put on my doll 😅

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• SpleenSpleen Experienced Member Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited September 20
    My scores got better ✨ Still no 50s in sight tho
    Also currently third behind two TBs, let's hope it stays that way 🤞🏻

• SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Loving this SYS, I've been having so much fun choosing clothes that rarely leave my closet!  
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!