🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I can't remember, does the TS box have all items in it or are there dyes and crap mixed in? 

All sorts of crap mixed in, yes
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I can't remember, does the TS box have all items in it or are there dyes and crap mixed in? 
    @soundspretty There's dyes, K-stars, and diamonds mixed into them
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Bronze box pick from yesterday. I’m just so happy I got an item!!!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Is that fully studded jacket everyone is using from a Kollection? Wondering why I don't own it! 

Umm we're not allowed to ask these questions anymore

It's funny because when I asked kalinda about the rules on talking about hacking on the forums she said that rule was only meant to be about talking about how to hack your game or how to get a hacked game, it wasn't intended to stifle all discussion of hacking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @Lisylis exactly, so i feel like discussion of hackers should be warranted. like you said, it’s not as if we’re asking how to cheat. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @Miyuri I changed it! Its Clarice Starling now and I play on android. But I'm happy to see that are plenty of ticketbuyers haters lol 🤣

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Lisylis said:
    AliBryant said:
    Is that fully studded jacket everyone is using from a Kollection? Wondering why I don't own it! 

It's funny because when I asked kalinda about the rules on talking about hacking on the forums she said that rule was only meant to be about talking about how to hack your game or how to get a hacked game, it wasn't intended to stifle all discussion of hacking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I was joking about page 16-17 of this thread 😝

I think posting when you see unreleased items is extremely helpful, because I know I don't remember every hairstyle/outfit that was offered, especially kollection items, and I then know not to vote for dolls that are wearing them. 
    clarizzo said:
    @Lisylis exactly, so i feel like discussion of hackers should be warranted. like you said, it’s not as if we’re asking how to cheat. 
    I absolutely feel that there is value in giving people participating in an event more information about the fairness of the event and the environmental conditions that apply to it
    Lisylis said:
    AliBryant said:

I was joking about page 16-17 of this thread 😝

I think posting when you see unreleased items is extremely helpful, because I know I don't remember every hairstyle/outfit that was offered, especially kollection items, and I then know not to vote for dolls that are wearing them. 
    I only wandered into this thread today and I started at the last page so I went back to 16-17 to check what happened but all I could find was an argument about how to find where items are from ☹ I guess I need to get involved earlier 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Speaking of unreleased items
                               *spoiler alert*

Oooh that hair is just my style
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Speaking of unreleased items
                               *spoiler alert*

Oooh that hair is just my style
    Agreed, I love it too but I'm afraid of praising anything beforehand because Glu is shady and it may end up in a FG or a gift box
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would say we're just giving hackers ideas on how to hide it, but if someone is using an item we know isn't out, they're not hiding it just because they use gloves.
    Platform: Android

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I wish the jacket was available for diamonds I love it 😢

edited September 2020
    I wanted to post my collages (made via Moldiv) but it says that file format is not allowed ☹️

@kokokokonut I've had cheesecake this evening too, it's so tasty! Congrats on your anniversary and I hope you have an amazing time together!! 💚🎊💐🎂
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @brunakkh Thank you hun 🥺🥺 I hope our scores will get better ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @2ftpoop aw thanks !
    I think I’m worrying too much because my vocabulary is not as big as native speakers, also my grammar is not as good. So glad I’m on this forum so I can read and write in other language. Hope it will improve more 😊😄
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    🙃 i had to buy a new ipad charger cause my cat decided to chew on mine.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @therealChar I’m also a cat owner and bought 2 new chargers already 😅 I have to hide it 😸😹
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess it's a good thing I'm allergic to cats.
    Platform: Android

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I'll be honest I would rather see a whole bunch of posts from people asking where something is from, than fights & drama.  and we've all seen that happen to threads
    I also think it is a good idea to identify things in the votebooth as unreleased,  only so we all know not to vote for any looks with those items.    I still don't understand white hand someone explain it.
    While the thread is event themed, its also a chat thread. Its good to see dolls helping dolls.   its not like an urgent thing is happening right now, ya kmow?. Just my friendly opinion.   If there was a tussle here, i missed it when puterhead made me lunch. :)
    Thank you all for your warm Anniversary wishes.  <3 my cheesecake is chilling in the fridge, & we're bringing in food from our favorite local restaurant.
    I’m no technical genius but my best guess is that when hackers essentially break into the game through an internet back door so to speak I think the game for them glitches and turns their hand white... perhaps it’s a security feature to distinguish hackers? Or it’s just glitch that happens when you illegally hack the game? Idk but that’s my thought process 🤷🏻‍♀️ As I have seen things like this in other games when hackers hack a game it throws everything off and something glitches. I don’t even understand what the point of it all is, they can get a virus or banned or worse and I feel like it wouldn’t really be fun if you can just steal everything before it’s released... what’s the point of playing at that point? 

Also I hope you two are having a wonderful anniversary 🥰🦋🖤

Edit** spelling

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @therealChar I’m also a cat owner and bought 2 new chargers already 😅 I have to hide it 😸😹
    🤣 i bought one she cant bite its got thread woven on around it. That and Hawaiian bread she loves to eat lol
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @therealChar today for some reason YouTube recommended to me a video about a woman who has a beaver living in (and chewing up) her house! His name is JB — Justin Beaver 😂 It’s so ridiculous I had to share! https://youtu.be/DggHeuhpFvg
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Not sure where to post this. Did anyone else get a phone call to participate in a 2 hour “paid discussion” via zoom? I think it’s like a focus group to discuss the game. I just got a voicemail today. Anyone else?
    I play on iOS 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The white hand is from a recent version of Android cheat where the doll starts out with the white glove glitch that regular players can experience sometimes as well if they don't remove the white gloves with clutch handheld properly. It used to happen with the sheer cinderella gloves as well when they were introduced. Keep in mind, having the white glove doesn't automatically mean it's a hacker, but paired with unreleased items it's a tell. Also, a person can still be a hacker without the white glove if they remember to remove it.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Not sure where to post this. Did anyone else get a phone call to participate in a 2 hour “paid discussion” via zoom? I think it’s like a focus group to discuss the game. I just got a voicemail today. Anyone else?
    that would be from answering that survey last week, do you remember completing it?
    iOS