KK:H WeekDay Professional TB Event - 9/21/20 tap for 5Star Ratings & Prizes!

Comments

• paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @jessDW sorry that I didn't respond! 
    @SaigeAnne I totally agree, but at least ir dyes well in almost every color 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Black boxes
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    this week’s palettes:
    (Siri chose my gold & tb box)

i could use the top for this week’s throwback SYS but i don’t think it’ll score well 🤔

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    TB box was okay but finally got 10 kstars after so long😍 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    A little too late😂 but I'm still happy!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    serahyyy said:

Omg what box is that filled with kstars I’ve never seen anything like it before 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    serahyyy said:

Omg what box is that filled with kstars I’ve never seen anything like it before 
    That’s awesome 👏😍 and you picked the highest one. That’s crazy! 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @saumyadhingra @rach89 hey, I should have been more elaborate, since I have completed all the available gigs in the game, so now I get these kstar gigs in their stead every 3 days where once I complete it with 5 stars, I get to choose a box (all of them contain kstars from 1-10). And its really rare that I choose the 10 kstar box, its usually 1 or 2 kstars for me, so i got exited : p
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

This game is starting to not be fun anymore. 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
     Black boxes: cash and energy 
    Gold box: dye
    TB box: white shoes. Not my fave, but useful.

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    hey guys, how do you start with a bonus star? like when does it come and why?
    uh hi
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    simoon said:

You get a bonus star by purchasing star clothing/items or furniture (on the top right of the clothing icons is either a star or heart - star is for gigs, hearts are for dating - and furniture will have a star or heart by its name). As you level up, you'll need more star/heart points to get a bonus star on professional gigs or a bonus heart for dates, but eventually you will max out and always have the bonus . 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    simoon said:

You get a bonus star by purchasing star clothing/items or furniture (on the top right of the clothing icons is either a star or heart - star is for gigs, hearts are for dating - and furniture will have a star or heart by its name). As you level up, you'll need more star/heart points to get a bonus star on professional gigs or a bonus heart for dates, but eventually you will max out and always have the bonus . 
    Kinda jumping in from what simoon asked...but what is the best way to gain a large amount of stars?  I'm short on all of my gigs by 100+ stars now.  It's getting really annoying because it's hard to complete the TB and weekend events.  I'm a newish free player so I'm too low on kash/stars to continue buying clothes for 1-3 stars each.  Is saving up and buying another car the only way?
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @henriette personally i found the biggest help was the car that u can buy for kash i dont remember exactly how much star points it gave but it couldve been 100+
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    tb box!
    @haikawa thank you!!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @JessD did it once out of curiosity and it was instant regret. 0/10 I don't recommend 🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited September 2020

TB box

edit: does anyone have or know where I could find a collage of all the items in TB boxes? Someone posted a collage of all the items available for the TB SYS and it’s super helpful. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

The purse is cute, but probably won't use it often. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    simoon said:

ahh thank you so much!
    uh hi
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    henriette said:
    simoon said:

I'm a newish free player so I'm too low on kash/stars to continue buying clothes for 1-3 stars each.  Is saving up and buying another car the only way?
    @henriette I can recommend two things to help you get the bonus star! You know how there are some cash clothes (like identical sweaters, heels, or pants) that come in several different colors like red, black, and white? Those tend to give out way more stars and hearts (sometimes 20 each!) than the unique items. Also home furnishings tend to give out more than most clothing items.
    @Rikk Ah thank you!  I’ve been avoiding spending kash on the identical clothes because they’re so basic but now I’ll try that!
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

🙃

At least I'm guaranteed an item in my TB

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    have any free players noticed that their daily 20 K stars have decreased to 10 this week?