“Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

1646567697082

Comments

  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,248 Posts
    edited September 30
    @kkhxio it’s this one you can buy from the kloset for kstars!

    UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
    current level: 50
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Do you know where this highlight is from? And if it replaces the blush or it is in another face section? I really want to buy it, but I already have blush and I don’t want to take it off my doll's cheeks lol

    This is the blush I’m talking about 





    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 857 Posts
    Do you know where this highlight is from? And if it replaces the blush or it is in another face section? I really want to buy it, but I already have blush and I don’t want to take it off my doll's cheeks lol

    This is the blush I’m talking about 





    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    the highlight is from VIP event and i don’t think you’ll have to remove ur blush while using this highlight

  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    Do you know where this highlight is from? And if it replaces the blush or it is in another face section? I really want to buy it, but I already have blush and I don’t want to take it off my doll's cheeks lol

    This is the blush I’m talking about 





    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    the highlight is from VIP event and i don’t think you’ll have to remove ur blush while using this highlight

    Thank you sm 
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    anyone know what lip color she’s wearing ?
    @kkhxio I think it’s this one


  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Hi everyone! I don't know if this is the right thread for my request, but I will try anyway.
    I tried looking for help on my squad thread, but no one seems to have the exact same features I am looking for, so maybe I can find someone here who has them.
    I was wondering if someone could try to recreate my doll with the following eyes.
    One is from the 'in fool bloom collection' and I know I could see the preview when the collection comes in my rotation, but the hair that comes with the look makes it difficult to see my doll's full face with those eyes   .
    The other one I think it's from the kimiversary boxes, but I'm not sure.
    Here is a screenshot of my doll for reference with her head shape and skin colour, if anyone could help me with this I'd be very grateful, thank you!


  • AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Joey_KKH said:
    Hi everyone! I don't know if this is the right thread for my request, but I will try anyway.
    I tried looking for help on my squad thread, but no one seems to have the exact same features I am looking for, so maybe I can find someone here who has them.
    I was wondering if someone could try to recreate my doll with the following eyes.
    One is from the 'in fool bloom collection' and I know I could see the preview when the collection comes in my rotation, but the hair that comes with the look makes it difficult to see my doll's full face with those eyes   .
    The other one I think it's from the kimiversary boxes, but I'm not sure.
    Here is a screenshot of my doll for reference with her head shape and skin colour, if anyone could help me with this I'd be very grateful, thank you!


    Hey @Joey_KKH
    I tried recreating your doll with both eyes as you asked.... Hope it helps!! 🤗


  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited December 1



  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Azara said:
    Joey_KKH said:
    Hi everyone! I don't know if this is the right thread for my request, but I will try anyway.
    I tried looking for help on my squad thread, but no one seems to have the exact same features I am looking for, so maybe I can find someone here who has them.
    I was wondering if someone could try to recreate my doll with the following eyes.
    One is from the 'in fool bloom collection' and I know I could see the preview when the collection comes in my rotation, but the hair that comes with the look makes it difficult to see my doll's full face with those eyes   .
    The other one I think it's from the kimiversary boxes, but I'm not sure.
    Here is a screenshot of my doll for reference with her head shape and skin colour, if anyone could help me with this I'd be very grateful, thank you!


    Hey @Joey_KKH
    I tried recreating your doll with both eyes as you asked.... Hope it helps!! 🤗


    Thank you so much @Azara !
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 857 Posts
    luna54 said:
    Where is this dress from please? It’s gorgeous! 


    its from this diamond kollection 

  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 1,936 Posts
    Does anyone know which sys event the dress is from? (Had to use sel as an example bc I don’t have a photo of the game dress lol 😭 and if it’s in the diamond boxes, squad boxes or tb sys boxes? 
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    @KkhAngelica this one? 

  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 1,936 Posts
    @KkhAngelica this one? 

    @Olivia1896 yes! I found it a few mins ago, and found out it’s in the diamond boxes. Ty! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,905 Posts
    @Olivia1896, unfortunately it is not in this round of diamond boxes. They were in the diamond boxes the first month after the diamond boxes were introduced. They have been changing the throwback items available in the diamond boxes each month.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

  • caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Does anyone know where this hair/hair accessory is from? Thanks x
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I don't know which thread to put this in but I was wondering if someone could edit these lips onto my doll 





  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,248 Posts
    @caraghmaem the hair is from a VIP event back in november 2016

    UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
    current level: 50
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Hey dolls, where are these eyes from? Are they available for diamonds or k stars?☺️
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 636 Posts
    edited October 4
    AngelaKkh said:
    Hey dolls, where are these eyes from? Are they available for diamonds or k stars?☺️
    They're from the gb from this past weekend's VIP. Won't be available for diamonds anytime soon

  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 525 Posts
    AngelaKkh said:
    Hey dolls, where are these eyes from? Are they available for diamonds or k stars?☺️
    They were from the VIP event that ended yesterday!



    They should be available for diamonds 6 months from now. ^^
  • ev928erev928er Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited October 4
    I don't know which thread to put this in but I was wondering if someone could edit these lips onto my doll 





    I don’t have those exact eyes or hair, but here’s the closest I could do! 

  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    ev928er said:
    I don't know which thread to put this in but I was wondering if someone could edit these lips onto my doll 





    I don’t have those exact eyes or hair, but here’s the closest I could do! 

    Tysm! 😍
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 839 Posts
    @Anjakkh where are those shoes from? Are they dyed? 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Does anyone know if these items are available for diamonds normally? Since I'm a pessimist, I assume I won't get them in the boxes this month 😅

    Hair, dress and teeth for the vamp one; hair, dress and eyes for the ghosty one.

    I'm hoping I can save up diamonds and get them but I'm worried maybe they're only available in these boxes 😢


  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    Do you know where this highlight is from? And if it replaces the blush or it is in another face section? I really want to buy it, but I already have blush and I don’t want to take it off my doll's cheeks lol

    This is the blush I’m talking about 





    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    the highlight is from VIP event and i don’t think you’ll have to remove ur blush while using this highlight

    You have to replace the blush! The “highlight” is actually a blush in the game, so you can only choose one. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,905 Posts
    @Chrysalis, the Halloween box items are not available for diamonds. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    @Chrysalis, the Halloween box items are not available for diamonds. 
    @luvs2gruuv the medusa items definitely are, but i guess maybe the others aren't 😢
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,905 Posts
    @Chrysalis, you're right.. i guess some are. I know that there are several items that aren't. Sorry. I wasn't helpful. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    @Anjakkh where are those shoes from? Are they dyed? 
    Sorry I don’t know which ones,can you post a pic?
    My doll’s name is Anya✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,553 Posts
    @Chrysalis some Halloween items are available for diamonds. The Medusa set definitely is as I’ve got the hair and eyes through the VB. The pink fairy dress with wings is available as I saw that this morning. I don’t know about others, I don’t think the vampire with blood are as I think I tried to get them so that set probably isn’t. The ghostly set I’m not 100% on but I feel like I may have seen the dress available but couldn’t swear to it. Other than that I’m not sure sorry for the ramble lol.
    I play on iOS
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.