🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Okey okey... full on gown if it, jeez 😒 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    My TS 😂 I wish 🥳uck and skylar were inverted, that would have been PERFECT! Also why is my comment grey like i am quoting? 🙈
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,995 Posts
    33 and 31 on my first two looks. Excuse me while I go scream 
    ☂️🌸 Android | Daily Player | Level 87 (PM if you'd like to connect on FB)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    👀 im so happy im waiting it out lol. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lol ok
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • supikarolciasupikarolcia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I went to Milan in case there is Kim with kstar or something 🙈 but there was nothing 😂😂
    Same 😫😂 i was disappointed 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 363 Posts
    edited September 2020
    My first two looks

I was so happy with the 50 score until I looked at the current leader board😭 She really wants that dress.

• monicamubalakimonicamubalaki Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Hey you guys!! I was wondering if someone could help me. I’ve been having a hard time to choose which lips i’ll buy with my diamonds (ombre or gs, i think that’s what they’re called). if  one of you could (pretty please) put them on my doll so I can see what they look like on I’d be beyond grateful 💖💖💖 thanks in advance <3

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I am currently LAST in my TS group ✌🏻😛✌🏻
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

First 2looks. I chose red because will match with my 🤡 clown’s face 🤪😭😭
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

wow, I thought my first 2 looks would’ve done a lot better 😭😭 but at least my group seems pretty chill for now

✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,256 Posts
    My doll is off to the strip club because we're out of ideas to please voters 

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 798 Posts
    Hey you guys!! I was wondering if someone could help me. I’ve been having a hard time to choose which lips i’ll buy with my diamonds (ombre or gs, i think that’s what they’re called). if  one of you could (pretty please) put them on my doll so I can see what they look like on I’d be beyond grateful 💖💖💖 thanks in advance <3

@monicamubalaki I only have the GS lips, hopefully I got your features right 😊

Instagram: juliakkh19
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,090 Posts
    @monicamubalaki here you go, I hope I got everything right 😊 I love both lips but sadly the gs are only glossy whereas the ombré you can change to matte/semi glossy/glossy

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Ever started a sys and been like “I can’t be F’in arsed”..... 😒😭 
  • monicamubalakimonicamubalaki Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    julia19 said:

@monicamubalaki I only have the GS lips, hopefully I got your features right 😊

AmyMimi said:
    @monicamubalaki here you go, I hope I got everything right 😊 I love both lips but sadly the gs are only glossy whereas the ombré you can change to matte/semi glossy/glossy

Awwww you guys!! Thank you so so so much <3 i feel like the gs looks better with my dolls features although the ombre is very beautiful too! 💖💖💖
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 513 Posts
    I didn’t have much time to put my looks together, but wow I haven’t scored this low in a long time. Guess I’d better go for darker gowns. 

• mart1018mart1018 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Got 89 points for my first two looks, spent 5 minutes in first place, and then three ticket buyers took over. Excuse me while I go cry in my room. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,090 Posts
    My group is strangely calm right now 👀 usually there’s already like a couple of early tb’s but I’m not complaining !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,699 Posts
    First 30, now 32. I can't believe that these are legit numbers, seems fishy.

Tried a different approach with voluminous blonde hair and sparkly gown. Are my looks that bad? 😕

Oh, and also

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.