🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @beba13 i use the doves personally since it’s the only aura that really scores well for me and I bought them for half off during kimiversary (I also have the fireworks & cold breath auras)... to me it seems like the butterflies are a really good one! i was in your situation and couldn’t decide whether to buy the butterfly aura or the lips and I figured with halloween so close I can hopefully get the butterflies in the halloween boxes so i’m using kstars instead of diamonds since diamonds are way harder to come by!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Hey to all TB in my group ✌🏻
    hope you will be happy with your prizes...
    Just let me take something.

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Think I spotted @brom617, if so you were the popular pick! 

Some cute looks from the voting booth, loving the bald doll 😍 this background is so nice! 

No that's not me, close though! 😁
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Can someone recreate my doll with the ombre lips please? ❤️

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Summer23 Hey!! Yes we are! One of the first times I see beautiful and on themes dolls on my top two lol 🥰♥️
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Looks 3-4. What do you want, voters?

I love the tomato dress dyed this color 😍 I got it last week in the TB boxes and I’m really happy.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @RachelLiebe agreed!! That was the first color I dyed that dress 😍
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

@kadamisia I don’t have your hair colour but I think I got everything else right! Except the lip colour, the one I used was the 2nd one in ☺️
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Looks 3&4. I’m really sad with the result of the look 3 :/
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Bad news:

Good news: if Glu thinks this is cute and I’m gonna spend money on a dress I already have deja vu for, they can think again

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @HannahKKH Thank you so much hun!!❤️❤️❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:

love spotting forum dolls in the voting booth! i found @asalaxo @Zarah @ashleyy @ashleymedds @marir222@clarizzo (you all look amazing btw) 

omg what i got spotted again !? i feel special, lol. i feel bad because i can never spot a forum doll, it’s like when people can point out the unreleased items and im just like i thought we already had that, lol.
    that’s for amateurs
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Looks 1-4. This is the first formal SYS that I feel like I have enough variety to submit 14 unique looks, which is fun. Seeing so many forum dolls getting scores in the 30s bums me out though. I'm hoping I can hang in the 40s. Currently 4th behind 2 TBs. I don't think 3rd place has submitted tickets yet but all of her looks are past 1st place TS gowns so I'm hoping she snipes and I can watch the drama unfold 😂
  • BryChalklinBryChalklin Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I’m scoring between 48-55 on every look I’ve submitted and I’m still 5th! I can’t believe it.😖 nothing more frustrating! 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but at least I can get to the last earnable with this scores, right? :/ 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Has anyone tried submitting cocktail dresses and are scoring better? The gowns posted here seem to be hit or miss. I've been submitting gowns and getting low scores, although my latest look got 46. The gowns in the voting booth are always the popular vote so I don't know what to do
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    If I had another way to win diamonds, I would have quit SYS events already, it is so stressful.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    1 TB but i've now moved to 5th place with all scores below 40. I guess everyone is having hard time 
    edited September 2020
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle in my group, the only ones scoring "well" are the obvious ticket buyers and they're not doing that great because I'd catch up if I could catch a break and score higher than mid-30's. The dolls with actual good looks are scoring low.
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Looks 2-4

Glad I'm not really that into the earnable dress bc i'm definitely not gonna get it lol
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I am just not getting anywhere. No matter what I try I can’t get above 40. I’m going to be positive and say it’s because the other dolls are smashing it and serving up amazing looks but the voting booth is a mess of really off theme looks getting the popular vote. I saw someone in a bikini as the popular vote?! And someone in kash trousers and the daily box frill shirt was popular over a gorgeous look. I don’t get it 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I am just not getting anywhere. No matter what I try I can’t get above 40. I’m going to be positive and say it’s because the other dolls are smashing it and serving up amazing looks but the voting booth is a mess of really off theme looks getting the popular vote. I saw someone in a bikini as the popular vote?! And someone in kash trousers and the daily box frill shirt was popular over a gorgeous look. I don’t get it 
    girl yes! exactly this! i don’t have the best closet & was confident in some of my looks, but the VB is such a mess! i hit 41 on my first look and i can’t get any scores above 40. idk what to do anymore
    I don't feel confident saying that the looks are more evenly matched and that's the reason for the low scores because that's not what I'm seeing in the voting booth. 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @soundspretty I submitted a cocktail dress for my last look, I'll keep you posted about the results!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    I had a cocktail look ready to submit and wimped out and submitted another gown instead. Scored 49. I am so confused
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.