🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 460 Posts
    @clarizzo thank you!! It’s really cute, I really had never noticed them.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
  • Poopnuggets69Poopnuggets69 Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle and @BooskiBabii I play on iOS and the white hand glitch only happens on Android, (from what we’ve seen) so I don’t think she is a hacker. I think her hand looks white because of the gloves, but I don’t own them so I’m not sure. 
    "Make an account on the forum!", they said. "It will be fun!", they said. The only time I'm having fun is when I'm not here.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited September 2020
    As expected, she submitted extra tickets to clench first. I have one left but it's impossible to catch her. Definitely not a surprise since all of her looks are just dyed TS dresses. I will end in 2nd unless someone else buys tickets, but I'm proud of my looks and hope one day I'll be able to actually be rewarded for it 😊
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Dolls is it worth it to use a Simon ticket to get into top 5 for the hairpiece? I’m a relatively new player with a small closet. 
    Yes=agree
    No=LOL
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I really love the earnable dress. I think it looks so nice dyed in yellow (and a lot of the other colors as well) 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 166 Posts

My 13th ticket comes in 2 minutes before the event ends, hopefully I can submit and score well enough in time to make it into the top 5! 

I went to a wedding yesterday & was unable to play much of the day/evening, so I’m thankful to at least reach the last earnable on my 12th look!

Good luck dolls, 30 minutes left!! 💕🤞🏼
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,225 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos beautiful edit! Giving me x-men couture vibes and I love it
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,161 Posts
    They should definitely re-think about doing something with tickets. Where’s the competition when some players just buy tickets non-stop and submit nonsense outfits? 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Y’all....I was back and forth for 1st all day with an early TB.  We ended up tying for 1st about 4 hours ago after the last ticket. Thought I had it. Well...a new TB just passed us both who wasn’t even top 5 an hour ago. 

The disappointment tho.   
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited September 2020
    henriette said:
    Y’all....I was back and forth for 1st all day with an early TB.  We ended up tying for 1st about 4 hours ago after the last ticket. Thought I had it. Well...a new TB just passed us both who wasn’t even top 5 an hour ago. 

The disappointment tho.   
    Legit almost exact same thing happened in my group 😩
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

K had been a TB for the whole event and now we are down to 10 mins and M just steamrolled passed everybody. Im not mad i dont like the TS dress but watching these TBs fight it out is hilarious 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Only 10 points behind 😭 I do have one Simon ticket left but I’m saving it for when I really like the 1st place prize! (Fingers crossed we get something spooky for Halloween)
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    Legit almost exact same thing happened in my group 😩
    So upsetting. 😤
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 6-14! Not my best SYS but still did pretty well and managed to secure 5th place
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 422 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The event timer just stopped but my last look isn’t finished yet. Will it calculate after the 20 minutes? 

edit: never mind, they came through 😄
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 519 Posts
    I keep forgetting to submit my last two tickets every sys, and that tells everything there is to know about how my relationship with this game is evolving
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,217 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Poopnuggets69 I’m pretty sure thats not how the gloves look like. Actually the whole glove looks different from what I remember but I might just be going crazy
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I think I did pretty good, right? I didn't expect to get the earnable dress, but I'm super thankful either way!😭❤️

I honestly dont know how to style it though
    My looks:

I know they're not the best compared to your guys' masterpieces, which all deserved so much more btw, but I'm still happy with all my looks! Even if it's a bunch of the same looks just different colors😂
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,241 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I came in 3rd place. My tb got robbed by another tb who wasn’t in top 5 lol. It’s annoying because if not them I would have win 🙈 I knew something like this will happen so the good part that I like the crown more then dress 😄 I’m happy this time 😊 

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,295 Posts
    Got in 4th place and got the crown piece, wasn’t really a fan of the earnable dress but it grew on me, hence the heels are still ugly.
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Dolls is it worth it to use a Simon ticket to get into top 5 for the hairpiece? I’m a relatively new player with a small closet. 
    Yes=agree
    No=LOL
    Serving up some Greek goddess looks. Managed to get fourth rather than fifth because someone submitted an extra ticket and tied with the first place person so the doll I initially kicked out of fifth with my extra ticket ended up getting fifth in the end. Now I don’t feel so bad for submitting that extra ticket. 
    clarizzo said:
    i feel like SYS is so broken. there are way too many people coming from the depths of 10th place or below taking #1 last minute and there’s almost always TBs no matter when you start. it’s sad that you have to get lucky in order to play fairly. 😭 
    I know right, there’s this one girl who was like in 20+ place and she ended up first by buying like a dozen tickets and her score was like 1200+
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 678 Posts

Sorry Brooklyn!  I had to use a Simon ticket, but I love the dress and it dyes beautifully!!!
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    my finger slipped and submitted a stashed simon ticket ‘coincidentally’ five minutes before the event ended. oopsie 🙃

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 658 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i feel like SYS is so broken. there are way too many people coming from the depths of 10th place or below taking #1 last minute and there’s almost always TBs no matter when you start. it’s sad that you have to get lucky in order to play fairly. 😭 
    I know right, there’s this one girl who was like in 20+ place and she ended up first by buying like a dozen tickets and her score was like 1200+
    ugh smh. and the worst is when they’re not even on theme! they’re stupidly wasting so many tickets for below average scores; i’ll never understand it. 
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    clarizzo said:
    clarizzo said:
    ugh smh. and the worst is when they’re not even on theme! they’re stupidly wasting so many tickets for below average scores; i’ll never understand it. 
    It’s weird cause for the past few days she wasn’t even submitting anything, her score was last below 100, she is such a clown for doing that!
    ✨Priscilla✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!