🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    I decided to use 3 extra tickets to get the dress from another ticket buyer who never failed to submit “trash looks” from the beginning of the event. And here we go this beautiful gorgeous dress 🥰🥰🥰

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I'm so shocked right now 😭 I really loved this dress and there was this TB who submitted a ticket when we were close to her and at the end she didn't submitted any more tickets!! I'm really happy I could get it 🥺

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Welp I ended up submitting my 14th ticket because the doll I tied with submitting again lol and ...

I’m glad I didn’t need to submit any of my extras and can keep them saved for now

I love the dress and how the cutout sides are see through lace plus it dyes so well. 😍 
    Idk why but I can only imagine the face she probably did after seeing that 🤣 reminds of a time there was this TB who was scoring really low ( don't remember which SYS ) and at the end me and 3rd place could pass her, I was waiting to submit my tickets 7 mins before the SYS finished, she didn't wait and passed her with an extra ticket along with her free one an hour before the SYS ended, which lead to the TB to submit 8 tickets more 😖 I didn't won she neither but she wasted an extra ticket for the same thing the top 5 was getting.
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 New Member Registered Users 82 Posts
    came in 5th i'm happy that i got the head piece and the earnable dress
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@clarizzo and me looking great in the new headpiece 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I’m sad I didn’t get the dress but 3 ppl tried to fight over the dress so I ended up in 4th, 😭 first had 1200 plus
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 365 Posts
    If you saw my post earlier about losing a ticket cause I was at a wedding , welp, I got 6th by 5 points would have gotten the head piece. Moral of the story keep kkh in mind no matter what 😂
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 658 Posts
    @therealChar thank you for including me, girl. 🥺💓 you look so gorgeous! i’m upset i didn’t get the dress, too. i was right behind an excessive TB submitting off theme looks; i had no chance 🤦🏽‍♀️ lol 
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,252 Posts
    Got 4th! 

Went to sleep expecting somebody passing me, but thankfully that didn't happen. Was in a very fair and chill group except for the TB that finished with 1000+ points lol Other dolls were serving beautiful looks though 😍

❤️🌈
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Took 4th behind 3 ticket buyers 2 of them were extreme ticket buyers. Oh well the dress was pretty but at the end of the day I refuse to spend real money on a virtual game when I can use the money & buy myself art supplies but to each their own. I am happy for everyone who got the dress extra tickets or not.  :)

Time for me to fail hardcore at the weekday sys seems if I do well on the weekend I fail the weekday or vise versa. LOL
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Experienced Member Registered Users 527 Posts
    my final two tickets got my group shook lmao. I was fifth place (the scores were really close + no TB) then i submitted first of the final two, got to 2nd place (scored 48). The first place was only ahead by one point. 
    Submitted final look, got a 51 and won first place. Im glad i waited till the last hour to submit my final looks!
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Ended up 4th, I am so happy♥️✨
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    As I said in the weekend thread - What a weekend! 😍 first day a TT-TB was first and I thought she would continue to submit and submit; but she didn’t and I was able to pass her. Then another came forward and my hope was lost. Then my scores started to rise and I got 55+ votes on my 6-7 last looks. As I live in Sweden SYS ends a 3 am so if I like the prices I always submit an extra ticket just to be sure. It was a close call. Guess she ran out of time to submit one more look. Well lucky me 🤗 

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 567 Posts
    I really jinxed myself lmao this tb came out of nowhere and said no❤️ not this sys when you're winning fair and square❤️

Android Player, A+
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,295 Posts
    _Nova_ said:

Came in third place 🥉 (I never realized how awkward that pose looks lol)
    I have a question about the face stickers you have from the new kollection, can they dye?
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 461 Posts

Finished 4th this week ✨I love the headpiece, but its kinda not centered on other hairstyle. 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,271 Posts
    Had a super chill group and I won first place this week! I'm so happy, this dress is beautiful!

Android
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 224 Posts
    uhhh i havent been able to open the game in the last hours?? like before i went to sleep i couldnt and i still cant?
    uh hi
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,210 Posts
    Had two tbs from the start, passed one but the other submitted more so came in second 

I’m really curious to see how the dress dyes if anyone feels like showing 💖
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Went to bed 1st, woke up 3rd. I loved the dress, but there’s no way I’m waking up at 4 am to submit extra looks. Was 1st most of the event, but that’s the game.
    I wish I could buy the 1st place item for money or diamonds or Kstars though. Now that it’s fall I just don’t have the energy to check on the game every couple of hours  :(

• KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Some of my looks 😊

Finished with 643 points and didn’t even end up in top 5 🙃.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,922 Posts

Very Mother of Dragons going to a Red Wedding. 

The laurels definitely doesn’t sit well on many of the hairdos and a bit small. But it is definitely pretty on contrasting hair colour and dyes pretty nicely in opal dyes to create this silvery iridescent crown. 
    IOS Player 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 404 Posts
    Ended up 3rd after two TB with over 1000 votes. 

• kate_kkhkate_kkh New Member Registered Users 140 Posts
    Was 3rd all the time, behind two ticketbuyers. But by the end of event another TBs appeared with 900+ points. So I woke up to 6th place and didn’t get the earnable. But honestly, I couldn’t care less. Too tired of worrying about these pixelated items. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Experienced Member Registered Users 389 Posts
    edited September 2020
    How it started:

How it ended:

I'm disappointed too Blanche, I was rooting for you :(

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Got 2nd... Happy to of got the headpiece and 12 K-Stars 💖
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Yesssss 😚 so happy 

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 974 Posts

No ticket buyers this week! 😍✨
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Came 1st! There was no TB, all top 5 was sending gorgeous looks so I literally won by 2 points 🙈 it was really tight...I like the dress a lot and the headwear is nice too 😊

iOs player 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!