🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

K had been a TB for the whole event and now we are down to 10 mins and M just steamrolled passed everybody. Im not mad i dont like the TS dress but watching these TBs fight it out is hilarious 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Only 10 points behind 😭 I do have one Simon ticket left but I’m saving it for when I really like the 1st place prize! (Fingers crossed we get something spooky for Halloween)
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    Legit almost exact same thing happened in my group 😩
    So upsetting. 😤
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 6-14! Not my best SYS but still did pretty well and managed to secure 5th place
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The event timer just stopped but my last look isn’t finished yet. Will it calculate after the 20 minutes? 

edit: never mind, they came through 😄
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I keep forgetting to submit my last two tickets every sys, and that tells everything there is to know about how my relationship with this game is evolving
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Poopnuggets69 I’m pretty sure thats not how the gloves look like. Actually the whole glove looks different from what I remember but I might just be going crazy
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I think I did pretty good, right? I didn't expect to get the earnable dress, but I'm super thankful either way!😭❤️

I honestly dont know how to style it though
    My looks:

I know they're not the best compared to your guys' masterpieces, which all deserved so much more btw, but I'm still happy with all my looks! Even if it's a bunch of the same looks just different colors😂
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I came in 3rd place. My tb got robbed by another tb who wasn’t in top 5 lol. It’s annoying because if not them I would have win 🙈 I knew something like this will happen so the good part that I like the crown more then dress 😄 I’m happy this time 😊 

iOS player 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Got in 4th place and got the crown piece, wasn’t really a fan of the earnable dress but it grew on me, hence the heels are still ugly.
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Dolls is it worth it to use a Simon ticket to get into top 5 for the hairpiece? I’m a relatively new player with a small closet. 
    Yes=agree
    No=LOL
    Serving up some Greek goddess looks. Managed to get fourth rather than fifth because someone submitted an extra ticket and tied with the first place person so the doll I initially kicked out of fifth with my extra ticket ended up getting fifth in the end. Now I don’t feel so bad for submitting that extra ticket. 
    clarizzo said:
    i feel like SYS is so broken. there are way too many people coming from the depths of 10th place or below taking #1 last minute and there’s almost always TBs no matter when you start. it’s sad that you have to get lucky in order to play fairly. 😭 
    I know right, there’s this one girl who was like in 20+ place and she ended up first by buying like a dozen tickets and her score was like 1200+
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Sorry Brooklyn!  I had to use a Simon ticket, but I love the dress and it dyes beautifully!!!
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    my finger slipped and submitted a stashed simon ticket ‘coincidentally’ five minutes before the event ended. oopsie 🙃

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i feel like SYS is so broken. there are way too many people coming from the depths of 10th place or below taking #1 last minute and there’s almost always TBs no matter when you start. it’s sad that you have to get lucky in order to play fairly. 😭 
    I know right, there’s this one girl who was like in 20+ place and she ended up first by buying like a dozen tickets and her score was like 1200+
    ugh smh. and the worst is when they’re not even on theme! they’re stupidly wasting so many tickets for below average scores; i’ll never understand it. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    clarizzo said:
    clarizzo said:
    ugh smh. and the worst is when they’re not even on theme! they’re stupidly wasting so many tickets for below average scores; i’ll never understand it. 
    It’s weird cause for the past few days she wasn’t even submitting anything, her score was last below 100, she is such a clown for doing that!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Got 4th. I really wish I could’ve gotten the dress but it’s okay.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    After a rocky start I came in 3rd behind 2 ticket buyers, I'm really happy

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Wound up coming in 1st in my side game. Had a really chill group again this week. I wasn’t too bothered about the dress at first but now that I have it I actually find it quite beautiful. 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Didn’t have any super bad scores but I was able to get first for the first time in a while!! Makes me so glad bc I’ve been in groups w so many TBs lately 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.