❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 9/25/20 Love is in the AIr ❤️💋🥂

Comments

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot but I got the hair on my free box and then I took a spin on the new kollection and got really lucky! First the kstars then I tried my luck again and got the bundle!! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Also, spun the new Kollection (which I almost never do right when it first appears) and got 50 stars back!

This will help me with my BF saving ☺️💙

• munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Got an item! I was going to chase the hair but decided to save my stars 😁

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I said to myself, "one more palette"...

THANK. GOD. Was seeing the hair being in this spot in other dolls' palettes, but for some reason I avoided it for far too long 😅

Total: one free box and 6 paid boxes = 240 K-stars. Not bad for a full set of items 🌸

Earnable styling:

Good luck dolls! 🐅💙
    Omg dying that jacket and using it with school skirt 😍 Why didn't I think of it, thanks for the idea @thesweetone
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Victorian said:
    I said to myself, "one more palette"...

THANK. GOD. Was seeing the hair being in this spot in other dolls' palettes, but for some reason I avoided it for far too long 😅

Total: one free box and 6 paid boxes = 240 K-stars. Not bad for a full set of items 🌸

Earnable styling:

Good luck dolls! 🐅💙
    Omg dying that jacket and using it with school skirt 😍 Why didn't I think of it, thanks for the idea @thesweetone

Aww, no prob! Looking forward to see your stylings 💙
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Decided to chase the hair. I spent all my kstars for this? I am so mad rn I could cry. 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I really wanted the jean jacket or the necklace (I really love a good necklace!) but i got the hair and I’m actually loving it. However short hair does not do well in SYS so I think this will just be for me.

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @kkhsimone this happened to me a few weeks ago! I spent all of my k-stars chasing the highlight but I only got one of the GB items... I got 9 daily GB items.. :(((
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
    @thesweetone thanks, I am saving them for later 💕💕💕
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I wasn't looking forward to this event after seeing the spoilers and figured I'd stop after the boots. But I gotta say, I currently have 218 event points, and now I'm thinking I'll go to the end. The date and dump at Oak strategy is so easy and I'm loving the easy fans and k stars! I need to remember to be prepared to drop all the kash these weekends, but overall I honestly like this change of pace!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Almost picked the hair, which I wanted, but I’m not chasing until videos are fixed. Anyone have recommendations for IOS offers?  I have 2 $5 gift cards. 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I was hoping for the skirt but I’m happy I got an item

I LOVE YOUR HAIR COLOR!! is this in the kloset?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Yesterday’s morning started amazing cause I won the bundle on the first try of the witching hour kollection......
    this morning I got scammed by Glu.
    i bought the Kim kardashian met gala look (Fashion Goals) and it worked but nothing went into my wardrobe and in fact my $15 dollars is gone, can’t wait for them to tell me I won’t be getting the outfit + 60 k-stars added back or have my money given back.
    they always use the excuse “network issues”
    im crying, I’m disappointed, and I’m pissed and shocked all at once.. is there a word for all that?
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

do you know if this kollection goes on rotation? If I don’t spin this week I’ll have another chance?
    @viola they always rotate don't worry but you never know how long you will have to wait before getting it again. 
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    dating non stop 💃🏻
    going for the bayang now 

• iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

This is honestly unacceptable. I paid for this box and all items are not even there. Im done chasing. I also feel like im having burn out from this game. Constant disappointments. Ive already canceled my membership and now im done spending any money. This is unfair. 
  • Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Yayy! got the hair, it was the only item that i wanted from these gift boxes, so i’m happyyy😊
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Whoop, this is the strangest palette, but got the only item I liked from my free box😊😊
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Can’t delete
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • mibaumibau Registered Users 11 Posts

For real... Can you just remove these daily box-stuff from event boxes? I have three of these same dresses and wouldnt really like to have more of these when i could have something more special..
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Maria2019 thank you 💛
    @thatgalbia yes it is, it’s the darker red  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thankyou so much doll!
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    i really loved the GB items this weekend, but i got this blouse in my free box 😭 once again i think GB should only contain event items, stars and event points!