Cant seem to connect to Facebook?

unichlounichlo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
So i switched devices and the game in my old device is connected to facebook. However, in my new device when I tried to sign in using facebook, it just does nothing. What should I do?

Answers

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @unichlo Have you tried to uninstall the app and then reinstall? Mine connected right away when I switched phones.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • unichlounichlo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @BooskiBabii  i reinstalled 3 times, each time i click sign in to facebook it reloads the screen but does nothing
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Would you please send a ticket to Support?  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options.  Then tap Help then tap Glu Support and send a ticjet explaining what's going on, and ask for their help.  Good luck,.
    Welcome to the forum @unichlo. I hope it gets straightened out for you. Then come back and check out the rest of the forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You can try forcing it by logging out of FB on both the app and also log out if you're signed on your device's browser. If it's working correctly, it should give you a login popup when you try to sign on in the game.
  • unichlounichlo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    update: i tried logging out of FB but still didn't work. but I just kept trying and managed to get in even with my FB being logged out haha. thanks for the help!!