🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!🎢🎠🌭

Comments

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

I’m going to end up dying these LV boots in every color I’m addicted but it’s good that my scores are finally picking up 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts

Thank goodness! Almost picked energy 😅
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

don’t be jealous hennys 😌💅🏼✨
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I think I saw @Mayaa in the voting boothYour doll looks gorgeous 😍
    You were the popular pick ❤️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Johanaa said:
    I think I saw @Mayaa in the voting boothYour doll looks gorgeous 😍
    You were the popular pick ❤️

Omg u literally made my day😍 although I was a little disappointed since I really loved this outfit and didn't get much votes on it😣💔
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Looks 6-8. I really like using sets and glad they did well even if they are not on theme 😄

I am envious of anyone that has this rainbow hair! Lol. I havent wanted a hairstyle more since that SYS.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Some beautiful looks ☺️

iOS player 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @pristineperson I can see why you’re skeptical, I mean I’m new to the forum but I’ve been playing for a while and I know that there are a lot of hackers. So you have every right to have doubts. But like you said, sometimes Glu tells you what you spend your money on. If I WERE cheating, it’d be pretty stupid of me to bring attention to it. I mean, I’m assuming posting on the forum brings more attention to it. If I am cheating, I think I get banned? Which is fine, and that means you were right. If Glu decides I’m not a hacker, then I’m hoping I get my diamonds or my money back. If Glu pays absolutely no attention well then no one wins, I guess. Thank you for responding anyway, and giving examples as to what could have happened, I do appreciate it.
    There are to many hackers that I do get suspicious, if you really do want to try and get them back, go to the support where the 3 lines are, I’ve gotten diamonds back before after my game glitched after taking a spin on the diamond kollection and never got an item, they game me my 18 back I’m sure you could get your 13 back to.
    I'm sorry for the misunderstanding 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    this is the first weekday SYS i’ve done well enough in to get 1st place, but of course a TB had to shoot my dreams down 🙃 lmao 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos omg thank youuu😭 The voting booth just hates me this month apparently😂
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

FINALLY a 50! 😭💕 currently 5th, there’s at least 3 tbs so i’m not hoping too much :,)

also, i dreamt that i accidentally used my simon ticket for this weekday sys 😂 i’m so glad it was just a dream lol i ain’t gonna waste it for the possibility of dye/energy!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @StevieCurry I seen and voted for your last look 💖
  • flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

27 votes again :( i’m just not gonna play anymore
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited October 2020
    flamma252 said:

Absolutely love that hair in the fourth look 😍 Where is it from??
    @greeneyeddove437 It was a SYS second earnable for the theme Red Carpet Event on December 2019

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

I’ve honestly just given up lmao
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Edit: I realized that I haven't posted my first earnable box loool, I got it after my 6th look
    Yeah... It's pathetic
    I've given up after look 6 honestly lmao, I don't wanna stress about this game because I'm already too tired from school.
    Hope your guys' scores would improve!!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Awww man first time I’ve seen the water bottle in my palette. My husband picked dye instead 😭

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Last box - this is the first time I’ve gotten an item from the earnable gift boxes so I feel lucky! Does anyone know where this hair came from?

Platform: iOS
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    🎟🎪Looks 6 - 11 🎟🎪

I'm currently first thanks to no TBs, hopefully it stays that way! I've never been 1st in a TBSYS and I'd love the chance to open an extra TSTBSYSB

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Look 5 - 11

happy my scores picked up 💖

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    My looks 1-12. I’m doing well, also managed to buy the teddy bear from the voting booth and I love it! ❤️

iOs player 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Need some help:

I'm so done with this sys! Firstly, my scores have been in the 30s, but whatever I knew they would be low, but dang. Then, my clock stopped on both games for four hours, which made me lose a ticket on each. I've had the worse experience with this game the last two days. 😭😭

Game 2:
    I had 1 ticket extra, some hours ago it said: 2 tickets & 5:xx (can't remember the minutes. An hour later I go to submit a look and it says : 2 tickets with no countdown. I didn't submit a look, so my timer should have said 4:xx. I just submitted a look and the timer is working again, but my ticket is gone. I only have 10 looks submitted and have not missed anything. There is 9:47 left, so I'll miss a ticket.

Game 1:
    I checked my main because how my second was acting and my clock said: 1 ticket with no countdown. The countdown finally came back on like ten minutes ago. I'll lose a ticket on here too.

What can I do? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    What’s going on wi
    what’s going on with my diamonds !?!?!? Where’d they go???? Someone help!! I didn’t even purchase any items for diamonds, idk what happened. Who do I go to about this?
    How do you have almost 2.2k energy?!? 🤔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    If I WERE cheating, it’d be pretty stupid of me to bring attention to it. I mean, I’m assuming posting on the forum brings more attention to it. If I am cheating, I think I get banned? Which is fine, and that means you were right. If Glu decides I’m not a hacker, then I’m hoping I get my diamonds or my money back. If Glu pays absolutely no attention well then no one wins, I guess. 
    This is such a strange response?? Like what are you even implying here? I can get behind having 4k KStars, especially as BF is coming soon, but 5.5mil Kash is pushing it, then the 2k energy is beyond. You say you have been playing for years, and you're on Level 38. I'm on Level 75 (I've even lost count) and my max energy is at 48 lmao - I don't even know how people get up to 100 energy. So 2000+ is a big red flag to me.
    Platform: iOS
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @lulula my exact thought process. no way she has 2.2k energy & over 5 million cash & she not doing gigs. girl bye 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Reached the last box on my 12th look. Now I just need a gym-theme 🤪 

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    How many tickets we get in the TB SYS?
    @lulula tbf, i’ve gotten 100+ energy just by not doing gigs during the week and collecting energy in the voting booth. but i agree, 2000 is pushing it. 
    @Libby we get 13!