🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!🎢🎠🌭

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hacker on left (sent to glu help). She has so much on i dont know what's new but peep the white hand

Why, with access to everything, do they submit looks like this?
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I hate it here
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I managed to reach the last earnable box for once AND picked an item. Whew, I was lucky to dodge all that energy 🥴
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Hacker on left (sent to glu help). She has so much on i dont know what's new but peep the white hand

She’s ready to be the female human version of the grinch for Halloween....
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
     Kween_of_the_Kastle said:

They definitely have the nose blush on!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Looks 5-12
    keeping it casual has mostly worked for me. I’m having fun with this theme, it’s a nice change. 
    Saving my last ticket until the end. I can pass the tb in my group with one ticket if she doesn’t submit anything else. So fingers crossed 🤞 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    jhabs said:
    beba13 said:
    Arent you guys pushing it a bit with all these attacks on people about how they cheat?!? Its getting a bit rude and unnessesary. I get it,no one likes hackers,me included but this witch hunt on everyone who doesnt fit in your box is a bit over the top. If you see something suspicious report it or contact that person in dm's but this,this is just too much. 
    I had over 400 energy with all the daily boxes,free energy with videos and the weekend sys votes giving energy mostly and there is a lot of people who buy them too or just simply do not want to even do the weekday tb so chille a little. 
    I've tried to keep this to myself (i know you wont like this i wrote) but if GLU doesnt do ANYTHING about it when they know where the hacks are coming from, do you really have to go all in on everyone in the threads? Like i said report or dm's are the best way and if you really want to catch them that way is more secure if you ask me and less drama and i think we have enough of it with GLUs shady treatment of players to watch this all the time too. 

Lmao EVERY TIME a player with excessive energy or k stars has been questioned they have turned out to be a hacker. Hackers are not allowed on the forum per the forum rules. Facebook or Instagram are free platforms where they can do whatever they please. If they come to forum and are dumb enough to post their screenshots with excessive energy and stars, their fair game. And questioning someone is not an “attack”. 
    Like i said its still boring reading it and a lot of players do not care for that to read in the thread,instead we come here for inspiration and help during sys's. ThisCAN be handled and should always be handled but do it with reporting them directly or question it in dm's. No need for public humiliation because at this point it feels just like that. And like you said if they are NOT SMART ENOUGH (i refuse to call anyone dumb) a report is enough rather than dragging someone trough out the thread (and even than its not 100% they even are cheating). In general, talks about how to recognize or if you want to check if a suspicious item is even released is ok,but my opinion about this type of "calling out" is still the same, not needed here. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

Two items this week, first box hair, last box pants, yaaay
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    reached the last earnable with my last ticket 🤗

glad to get an item, these shoes will be useful for a sports/gym sys!

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    ive had this game for less than a year, why is there only one item in my palette ? @KalindaKing please ask the team to fix this 😕

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2020
    So i used one of my saved tickets to reach the last box (because i was 12 points away) and i got 5 Tarzentine Dye's!! I almost picked the "Winter Wonderland" glitery roots hairstyle :( 
    PS: But im totally happy with the Tarzentine Dye because i actually needed more of this dye :)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Last 55 mins 😭😭 let’s hope it remains like this
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Looks were all over the place but in the end I made it ✨
    And I forgot to take a screenshot of the last box but I got a green shoe
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    It's a bit sad to me that dolls go at each other when we are not the enemy against each other. When Glu released diamond items, everyone joined together, but some dolls wanted the items and it turned into a blowout over the haves and have-nots (yes I'm simplifying) and those wanting to make a statement vs those who didn't. In those arguments we forgot it was glu that was being greedy and focused on other dolls. Now with hackers being greedy and cheating I want to urge us to remember they (and to some extent glu for not fixing) are the ones at fault, and not turn on each other. Peace and love and community 😘 *takes my oprah statue and walks away😂*
    Edit: I'm not wholly pointing fingers at glu, hackers are always going to find a way, but I do think there could be more transparency and better way such as reward system to encourage reports 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Got item ☺️ Actually even if I don’t like or don’t use it I still happy I got item 😄 and I’m worried about my group. From beginning there was 2 tb but now at the end it seems more people using extras, so I’m afraid they push me from top 5 😣

iOS player 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    It's a bit sad to me that dolls go at each other when we are not the enemy against each other. When Glu released diamond items, everyone joined together, but some dolls wanted the items and it turned into a blowout over the haves and have-nots (yes I'm simplifying) and those wanting to make a statement vs those who didn't. In those arguments we forgot it was glu that was being greedy and focused on other dolls. Now with hackers being greedy and cheating I want to urge us to remember they (and to some extent glu for not fixing) are the ones at fault, and not turn on each other. Peace and love and community 😘 *takes my oprah statue and walks away😂*
    You said it better i would. I agree with every word <3
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    please remove energy from these boxes

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

beabeabea said:
    Last 55 mins 😭😭 let’s hope it remains like this
    Update: TB showed up and ruined everything 🙄

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @beabeabea at this point, i never get my hopes up when i place 1st anymore because i know a looming TB is bound to be sly and take my spot. 🤦🏽‍♀️
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Sorry for the OT.. but you think I will be able to find this dress in the halloween box of this month??
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @viola it will probably be in it since it was an item released exclusively for the boxes!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2020
    lalana said:
    I'm noticing so many glamorous animal print looks in the Android VB now. Maybe this has been confirmed in the past, but does SYS use bots of dolls wearing their current in game outfits? I'm seeing tons of on theme dolls go up against dolls experimenting with what appears to be looks for weekend SYS and idk how I feel about it. This theme happens to stand out because it's so unusual but it wouldn't always be that obvious.
    This absolutely happens. Awhile ago someone spotted and took a screenshot of me in the booth with an outfit I didn't submit for SYS, but was wearing in the game a day or two prior. They also copy submissions and use those as bots. I've spotted myself in the booth in two different SYS wearing a look I submitted prior.
    @clarizzo you are so right about this... the worst thing is that I have been first for almost all the SYS and for once I thought “wow is happening, I am finally winning this!” and in the last few mins... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    My last ticket is submitted and it scored 52, which is my highest score this week. 
    Here’s my highest, lowest and my fave. 
    At the moment it looks like I’m going to end up 2nd. 1st is a TB with 872 points so... 😓 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Looks 7-14! 💜 I bought an additional ticket because I was curious about the 2nd earnable box and got dyes lol
    Should've used this scrunchie hair more! I think it and purple color theme are to thank for my improved scores. 

I actually had a feeling I will get tanzanite dyes so that's cool. Good thing is that now I have 10 so I can dye two dresses ☺️

Good luck dolls! 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I got distracted by Tiktok and almost forgot to submit my last ticket and I swear I nearly had a heart attack 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

Finally got this dress out of the way! Also think this is a pretty decent pallet