🗳️KK:H SYS 10/1/20 - Born To Be Wild! (Lions & Tigers & Monkeys. Oh My!))🐅🦁

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Looks 6-8! I am super grateful I bought the butterfly aura cause is being extremely helpful
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Someone tell me I don’t need the eyes because my TB is on theme and I don’t know if I can beat her. 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @SDC93 I got a TB too so I convinced myself the tear drop looks like a piercing which naturally cringes me out (nothing against piercings, its just that its right under the eye)
    I communicate in memes
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    I personally dont really like the hair so I'd say save your ticket
    @ARTPOP yeah i’m honestly really torn about it 😂 i’m like “there could be better hair in the future” but also FOMO 🤭

also thank you everyone for the feedback 💕 much appreciated 🖤🖤🖤
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I kind of wanna recreate the TS eyes in real life seeing as I love them but I'm not gonna pass my two TBs haha
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited October 2020

Looks 5 to 8. Same ole average scores
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Why was Cookieasp banned? 🙄

*ModEdit - it was a Slip of the Finger.   cookie is fine. ;)
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    CookieAsp said:
    Dolls look! Male Jones earn the hair with 311 votes.
    am I missing something? why was @CookieAsp banned? she said there was a hacker in her group.. it’s obviously not her!
    iOS player
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited October 2020

My highest look so far. Unexpected, but a definitely welcome surprise! I may have a shot at getting the earnable hair
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    kaalja25 said:
    @QueenRhia

These lips from the closet, don't remember where's the colour from
    Thanks so much for sharing, however I'm so confused as to why these colors are not available for purchase in my closet? 
    I have these, and I've been wondering for ages why there is no beautiful burgundy red color. 
    Do I need to reach a certain level to get access to them? 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    kaalja25 said:
    @QueenRhia

These lips from the closet, don't remember where's the colour from
    Thanks so much for sharing, however I'm so confused as to why these colors are not available for purchase in my closet? 
    I have these, and I've been wondering for ages why there is no beautiful burgundy red color. 
    Do I need to reach a certain level to get access to them? 

Some colors you get through kollections, SYS or gift boxes and such, that is one of them I think
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @QueenRhia you can get some colors through events or Kollections! The ones you don't have are from there!

Looks 5 to 8. Glam seems to be the way into the wild 🙄

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited October 2020

All of my scores have been around the mid 40s which is fine with me! I have very little for this theme and don’t love the prizes so I didn’t buy anything new. 
    Does anyone else feel really accomplished when they use something from their closet that usually sits untouched?
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Fixed @CookieAsp is back. it was all a misunderstanding 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Why was Cookieasp banned? 🙄
    System notification was wrong, 
    we don't announce why players were banned, or discuss it publically.  The whole thing was fixed and no discussion is necessary. Let's talk about the SYS.  :)

If A post was deleted please don’t post about it I’m sending you a dm to explain. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt, of course you can use my pic! It got a 46, my best so far this sys. I've been so busy lately it's been hard to keep up with the forum. 🥺 Ill try to post my looks at the end of this one. Xoxo. I'll probably use the tiger in a bag again, too, so I'll tag you if I can and do.
    @greeneyeddove437 I wish I could remember.. I'm horrible at knowing where items came from.. lol I'll try to look through the event encyclopedia when I have a chance to see if I can find them. 😘

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Has anyone else just got this call or is my game playing up? Didn’t even realise at the time but I’m also not getting a notification when the event starts either anymore. 
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    58 is my highest score since i started playing and felt great after getting mid 30's! Earnable dress dyed purple doing wonders for me if anyone struggling i recommend you to try 😁

Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Sahana said:
    @Sahana we’re in the same TS group 😊
    @samantha143 Omg! 🙊 It's my first time in a TS with a forum member! Your looks have been 👏🏽🔥 I hope you stay in 1st! You deserve it 🥰
    Aw thank you! You are so sweet 😊 I’m living for your looks too, you deserve more votes!
    looks like we may have at least 1 tb but I’m ok with not getting the eyes. Hope we can both stay top 5 🤞
    @samantha143🥺🙊 Thank youuuu! That means so much 🥰💖 Yeah you're right, unfortunately. Hopefully they're not major TBs and more don't awaken later on. I'd like us both to get dresses! ☺️
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I’m loving the dress and I decided to buy the butterflies to see if it can help my low scores🦋
    Your doll’s look is one of my favourites. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited October 2020
    It annoys me more than it should that I’ve been 1st since the beginning and now a doll suddenly submits a bunch of tickets 🙃 she was 5th last time I checked lol and it had to happen just as I was warming up to the eyes on my doll 🤡 oh well, I’m not fighting for them

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧