🗳️KK:H SYS 10/1/20 - Born To Be Wild! (Lions & Tigers & Monkeys. Oh My!))🐅🦁

Comments

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I love the eyes! I wish we could change the color of the liner/shadow though

Edit (bc my comments are not being published for some reason?):

Pls report this account @Victorian shared a few pages back

we have her username on display so glu shouldn't be having any troubles locating her
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

I managed to get first this week and not going to lie, I love the eyes. And the hair is probably my favorite item in awhile, it’s so puffy lmao.

Lowest, highest, and favorite looks

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Ty again! I was eating breakfast when you submitted it, stupid real life getting in the way of SYS 😂 I love your look, I hope it scored well! When the lion /tiger is blinking its extra cute 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    edited October 2020

I would like to thank the glu gods for making the eyes so polarizing that I was in a group with no ticket buyers.

I would also like to thank all of the dyes I have been saving so I could dye the same outfit over and over with 0 creativity to get consistent 50s.

And finally, I would like to thank irony for having me win eyes when I wear the same 3 pairs every single SYS as all my other ones don't score well. 

In all seriousness, I am happy I won first because of the dyes and k stars. Even when I don't like the first prize, losing to a ticket buyer leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

Edit for not spelling polarizing right
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I think I like the dress now. I just wish the mesh wasn’t so loose
    And idk why the train is like. @KalindaKing please ask the design team to fix this
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    6th place but not too bothered as i didn’t really like the TS dress 🤗

i did use a simon ticket to get to the hair tho...

i love it in black! 😊 i can see myself using it for the Coven SYS.

i am READY for the update. hope it comes really soon!!!!! 🙏🏻🍀🍀🍀
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I came in fourth. The snake print dress is growing on me. 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Happy I won 1st, it was unexpected since my 1st look bombed. I like the eyes & the TS dress is nice but the earnable hair is the true prize, it's so big and fluffy.

I liked this theme, I love getting to use animals in SYS. Munchkin was my only animal to break 50. Get it, Munchkin, cus he munches on his acorn 🐿️ hehehe OK ill show myself out

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

So glad I didn’t waste a Simon ticket. I checked with an hour to go and I went from being 15 points below her to 300+. If only Maya knew I’m a free player haha. I really wanted those eyes, but oh well
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I was so close to first place, but I came second place which is not bad 🥰
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @therealChar omg those eyes look AMAZING on your doll, wow
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    i came in 3rd place & i love everything. especially the earnable hair 🥰

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Enjoyed the theme and some of the creative looks in the VB. Here’s my low, high and fave looks. Ended in 5th.

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    @lulula Way back in the day Perez Hilton was a VIP character in the game...that item was from an weekend Perez Hilton event of some kind....I don't remember exact specifics

lulula said:
    Does anyone know what this pink crown icon means? Is it from a really old event? I’ve never seen it before ...

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Came 3rd! Okay, I don’t want to jinx myself but I have been doing much better than I expected in the last few weeks! I came in top 5 in every SYS except the mermaid one and I really don’t know how lol, especially in this one I started really bad and was like 12th, but one look got 48 votes, placed me in 2nd place and it went well from then on 😅 I am so positively surprised- I think this is some sort of magic from following the forum and getting inspiration/tips from all you amazing dolls. Just wanted to thank everyone who’s always been so helpful with game advice 💓
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Game two:
    I was first half of yesterday and all day today, until a few hours ago when two ticket buyers passed me up and the girl in third gor ahead by a couple of points. I hate that I loved the eyes lol. I adore both dresses!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’ve been SO LUCKY this weekend!!! my scores were terrible but then they got better and I was able to get the hair without using any extra Simon’s tickets...
    I almost lost a ticket because I was a little drunk last night but I submitted it just in time!! About TS I didn’t even check it during the weekend and I’m happy I ended 4th! 🧡 (look 5 was inspired by @ViennaKKH )

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I got int 2nd place and I’m very happy about it ☺️ 

Stunning queens ❤️🥰
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Congrats to all the dolls, you look absolutely beautiful! 
    I have a question, though. I haven't been playing for a long time, I started around last October and took a looong break till this July, so I'm still adapting to SYS system.  I understand that there are people with completely different opinions on ticket buying. 
    I used to buy every Triple Threat as a little "pick-me up" thing, so I had around two dozen extra tickets. I spent some of them on the beautiful mermaid dress and some on the eyes from this SYS. I don't spend them on TB SYS or if there aren't any TB in my group - it's so much more fun to win because of styling and luck! But now I have the eyes, and I don't feel anything beside tremendous stress and anxiety about a GAME. How do you deal with this kind of feelings?
    If you want to reply with something like "you are a TB, you deserve it" - go ahead, I'm kinda looking for a reason to spend less money on KKH, and I'm really looking for a discussion here. :)
    Edit: Can't spell 
    On my main game, I tied in third with another doll. First place was an obvious ticket buyer. My first couple of looks were low, but then started going up slowly lol. Glad I got the hair and ts dress.

Lowest and highest/fave

I adore the winnings this weekend.

Also got this beauty!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

Worst. Bests. Favorite.
    Managed the second Place somehow after a weekend in third place chasing two TBs. Happy about It.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I came 2nd after a TB as usual . I didn’t care about the eyes so I’m happy. 

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    I went to sleep at 11:30pm, just woke up at 7:30am and got pushed from 1st to 5th 😂 Still got the dress I suppose.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

SonyaMarc said:
    Congrats to all the dolls, you look absolutely beautiful! 
    I have a question, though. I haven't been playing for a long time, I started around last October and took a looong brake till this July, so I'm still adapting to SYS system.  I understand that there are people with completely different opinions on ticket buying. 
    I used to buy every Triple Threat as a little "pick-me up" thing, so I had around two dozen extra tickets. I spent some of them on the beautiful mermaid dress and some on the eyes from this SYS. I don't spend them on TB SYS or if there aren't any TB in my group - it's so much more fun to win because of styling and luck! But now I have the eyes, and I don't feel anything beside tremendous stress and anxiety about a GAME. How do you deal with this kind of feelings?
    If you want to reply with something like "you are a TB, you deserve it" - go ahead, I'm kinda looking for a reason to spend less money on KKH, and I'm really looking for a discussion here. :)
    The deal for ticket buyers, for me at least is this:
    If a ticket buyer needs a boost and submits on theme looks, it's cool. But the ticket users who use an excessive amount of tickets and don't dress on theme are the ones who need to chill. And the ones who are a few hundred ahead of the group for no reason. Sometimes people will be in a group and the top ticket buyer will have 1200-2000 points, while everyone else is around 600. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.