🗳️KK:H SYS 10/1/20 - Born To Be Wild! (Lions & Tigers & Monkeys. Oh My!))🐅🦁

Comments

• XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I Was literally first this morning and now the ticket buyer has emerged 😫
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt, of course you can use my pic! It got a 46, my best so far this sys. I've been so busy lately it's been hard to keep up with the forum. 🥺 Ill try to post my looks at the end of this one. Xoxo. I'll probably use the tiger in a bag again, too, so I'll tag you if I can and do.

Thanks for letting me use the pic, I'm glad it scored well! It's no worry if you don't submit it again as the earnable dress is so popular and the lion / tiger might not match well lol. But if you do feel like it let me know 💞 it'd be great to see your looks if you get time, they are always so unique. All mine are embarrassing flops or the earnable dress 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Looks 9-12. Need 53 on both my last two tickets to get the hair. Not optimistic and considering entering an Ace Ventura inspired look just for the hell of it.

I play on iOS
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Why is the earnable dress working for everyone except for me? :( 

Also looks that once did a good job for me got really bad votes the second time around :(

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Scores for me have dropped about 5-10 for looks that scored well the first time around. Glu just need to sell extra tickets or something. 
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    This event has been... so strange. I’ve gotten some of my highest and lowest scores ever during it. I started off doing so poorly, low 30s for most of my scores but once I got the earnable dress and kept dyeing it, my scores have been in the mid and high 50s (which is SO rare for me for any SYS theme, I typically score in the 40s). While I am grateful for the high scores, it’s kinda boring that I’m just dyeing the same dress over and over. It’s also disappointing because the looks I actually put thought and effort into to didn’t do great. I don’t even think the earnable dress is that cute, I’m so confused by the whole thing
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I hate the fact that my looks score great (high 40s and low 50s) and when they unlock, they score bad (high 30s). I was going super well this SYS and now I'm scoring bad and I spent 1 of the Simon's ticket for nothing (I didn't realize it was not a free ticket), I already was in 1st the whole weekend, now I have only one Simon's ticket and spent 2 of them for nothing.
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

looks 11-13. I’m 2nd only by 4 points, I really hope I can get 1st place!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m 1 ticket away from getting the earnable hairstyle, I’m really happy!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @brunakkh I was just about to say I love your new pfp 💕 don’t you worry about your editing, it’s all good ! Also love the new hair on your doll 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

hi everyone! so i need exactly 80 votes to reach the earnable hair 😭😭 & i have 2 tickets left! my votes have been all over the place so i wanna pick the best outfit. are any of these okay? any advice? help would be greatly appreciated 🙈🙈🙈✨✨
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

A real battle

😥😥😥
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmyMimi Thank you so much! I am actually in love with your new pfp 🥰 it just made me regret not making mine halloween themed 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @brunakkh aww thank you ! 😊💕 with the update we’ll get more themed items so you can always make one later !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I haven’t been in a group this bad in a while 🥴
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Summer23 said:
    Just realised I’m in a sys with @JaelynJax your looks are stunning! 
    Aww thanks doll, you’re stunning aswell
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • tabitapmstabitapms Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hii guys, I need exactly 96 votes to reach the earnable hair. I never get the last earnable and it makes me frustrated! I’m not going to buy more tickets because I can’t 😭😭 I have 2 tickets left and I’m afraid to submit any look. I don’t know what to do!!! I just need that hair só badly. 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @AmyMimi Thank you so much! I am actually in love with your new pfp 🥰 it just made me regret not making mine halloween themed 
    Indeed, I took inspo from @AmyMimi for editing my new pfp - still not gorgeous as hers. Hope u don't mind ✨
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My looks 5-12:

I passed the Triple Threat buyer in my group so I’m currently in first place. Hope to stay there!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    abasili93 said:
    brunakkh said:
    Indeed, I took inspo from @AmyMimi for editing my new pfp - still not gorgeous as hers. Hope u don't mind ✨
    @abasili93 you’re so sweet 😊 yours is lovely as well ! 💕 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I only got one watch to unlock the entire weekend. I bought the monkey and the birds for this SYS and I’ve only been able to use them each once.