🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/2/20 - Shop till you Drop and Tap for KStars! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Sahana if you don’t have many darker dresses, then 100% get the fog dress. Think of it in terms of which item will increase your votes most and which one you can get the most use out of. You’ll get to use the dragon maybe 3 times, same with the bouquet. If you dye that dress several colors, you can use it multiple times. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Sahana the fog dress has scored really well with me on multiple SYSes!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020

I gave her back her pants cause everything should have pockets

also, to add onto the peer pressure @Sahana, totally the fog dress. I still don't own the dead bouquet (other flowers can also be dyed black) and while I have the dragon, I don't often pull it out (plus bitter GoT fans hated my Dany costume last yr lol)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited October 2020
    So I've been good and only spent 20 KStars so far to get to the first box; however, I feel pretty unprepared for the upcoming SYS events.
    Should I.....
    Agree - spend 40 KStars on the kloset pink hair colour for the Bubblegum Pink SYS
    Like - spend 40 KStars on a box and hopefully land on the outfit for Fairytale SYS
    Awesome - save KStars for Black Friday
    Platform: iOS
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Im really considering chasing the gb dress now that I’ve seen the spoilers. My kstars are more than safe the upcoming month lol.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I’m in disbelief, Iitterally want to cry🙏🙏😭. I let siri pic my box and I just knew he was right🤩
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Shall I buy this?

• autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @charlottegold I knoww! It's so beautiful and I want everything in it, but my kstarsss😭
    I couldn't save enough for Kimiversary, so I was really hoping to get a good number saved up for BF.
    Is there a fixed number of the number of times a kollection comes back to us? Or is it random?
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I got energy in my box.. pretty disappointed because I never get gift box items on the weekends, it’s only happened once. Anyway I bought these boots for halloween

Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts

I wish the wings were detachable on this dress omg can you imagine 😍😍
    Same! No shade but the dress is kinda ugly (the black bikini underneath ruins it) but the wings are SO pretty!
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    To anyone who is considering on spending their diamonds, I'd say wait a lil longer and see what the new update has to offer. Bc the diamond kollection looks stunning AND there's a new contour available for diamonds (contours really changed the game for me in terms of how our dolls look)

I have about 25 saved so i hope I'll be able to afford the contour but I did get new clients this week soooo..

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I got everything except what I wanted - the butterfly dress. Before black friday. 🤡
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    What do I buy with 160 kstars that will help me in these upcoming October sys I’ve never played during Halloween so I don’t know what to expect and I’d like to be prepared 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Sahana if you don’t have many darker dresses, then 100% get the fog dress. Think of it in terms of which item will increase your votes most and which one you can get the most use out of. You’ll get to use the dragon maybe 3 times, same with the bouquet. If you dye that dress several colors, you can use it multiple times. 
    @jhabs🙊 Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you taking your time to explain all this! This makes perfect sense! 🥰 You're 100% right, the dress would be the most versatile item! I didn't even think of it like this ☺️🙏🏻💕 Thank youu
    @Sahana the fog dress has scored really well with me on multiple SYSes!
    @charlottegold Omg Awesome!! This is great news! Thank youu 🙂 It's relieving to know an item scores well for SYS before even purchasing it! 🥰🦋
    KaylaJ said:
    also, to add onto the peer pressure @Sahana, totally the fog dress. I still don't own the dead bouquet (other flowers can also be dyed black) and while I have the dragon, I don't often pull it out (plus bitter GoT fans hated my Dany costume last yr lol)
    @KaylaJ Lmao! Yessss that's so true! Other flowers can be dyed black! Didn't think of that one either! This is genius 🤣. Lmaooo oh noooo, I'm so curious to see that costume 😭 It sounds super dope LOL

Alright guys, time for the verdict:

Y'all did ace jobs at convincing me
     😂🙌🏻 Thanks again! 💜 I'm obsessed with it. The animation is to die for 🖤😍
    I only wanted to get up to the earrings, cuz I need kstars for that Dalmatian Kollection
    ⚫️⚪️☺️ 

And though I really wanted the Jolie dress, I got energy in my free box 🤡
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @Sahana

I personally thought the fire was a nice touch lol

Halloween SYS last yr was awesome with so many creative costumes and that black fog dress really did well. I'm gonna have to pull some out for the Coven SYS myself

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5454824/%EF%B8%8F-sys-10-31-19-halloween-show-your-style-get-your-costumes-ready-%F0%9F%A6%87/p1

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @KaylaJ🤯 W-o-W You killed that look 😍 I love it. Like, light me on fire 🔥🥺
    Considering the fact that it was your second submission, and that the first couple of submissions for SYSs always get pretty low votes, I think you should try submitting it again this year!  Especially for the Fairytale SYS ☺️
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @asalaxo thank you, you have no idea how much it means to me 💖💖💖💖💖
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts

@pristineperson from where are those shoes you’re wearing?☺️
    iOS player 

• RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    edited October 2020

This kollection rolled back around for the first time in months (got dye last spin), so i decided to spin again because I reallyyyyyy want that hair. Energy, of course. Would love to spin more but saving for Black Friday! Maybe next time?  :'(
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana ok queen you killed  that look 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

@pristineperson from where are those shoes you’re wearing?☺️
    They are from the cloud nine kollection:
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This vip I took four spins in a kollection - got energy, dress (that will be perfect for the coven), kstars and whip. Got the wand for the fairytale sys and got my first pet!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    so i eneded up spending more k stars just to get the dress because i really like it
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Sahana yayyy! Your doll looks beautiful ♥️
    @woahbabesursotoxic🥺 You're the sweetest 🥰 Thank you so much beautiful! 🙊
    @charlottegold Thanks to you for helping make my decision!!
     😂 You're too kind! 😌💝
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿