🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/2/20 - Shop till you Drop and Tap for KStars! 💵💳🛍️

15678911Next

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana you’re so welcome!!💕💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • BaddiemelBaddiemel Registered Users 88 Posts
    After I saw the upcoming fairytale sys, I decided to chase the GB dress. 200 stars later....

I’m in love 😍 Totally worth it!!! I still have 50 stars left to spend to get the earnable dress. I think I’ll spin a kollection.
    GC: freezylicious
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Should i buy something? I only care about the giftbox hair but idk what to buy that costs 15-20 kstars, i don’t want to spend more than that because i need to save for black friday. Any advice?
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
     VIP items styling 🤗
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

Gals I need your help! Since I have to spend other 45 kstars for completing the VIP event and earning the hair I selected some things for 45 kstars in the kloset, but I can't decide!
    The First option is this silky-yet-fluffy light pink outfit, for the next weekend Bubblegum Pink SYS. Next we have a black Halloween dress which would be perfect for next months' SYS. I should say that I have either Pink outfits and black gowns in my kloset yet.
    Next we have two handelds: the dead bouquet (also perfect for Halloween) and the glass of wine (but I also have handables drinks).
    Maybe I should focus on the pink dress, since when we will have Coven SYS we presumably also have a VIP (and THEN I could spend everything on Halloween gadgets and dresses).
    What do you think?

Agree - Pink dress
    Like - Black dress
    Awesome - Dead bouquet
    LOL - Glass of wine
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Apologies if this has already been mentioned but I can’t remember how many starts I have to spend for each prize on the VIP event. 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    Apologies if this has already been mentioned but I can’t remember how many starts I have to spend for each prize on the VIP event. 🤦🏽‍♀️
    15 or 25 for the first earnable, 50 for the second, 300 for the third, 500 for the last
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I can’t decide whether to go for the dress or not & I'm running out of time to decideeee
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    15 for the GiftBox, 50 for the 1st Earnable, 300 for the 2nd Earnable and 500 for the 3rd and final Earnable :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    This VIP event was all about essentials for me! To get to the earrings I got:

- a pumpkin handheld (already scored well in the SYS);
    - an additional slot in the Kloset (didn't know that the price increased with each though);
    - matching teal brow color;
    - this pose that's perfect for showing earrings ☺️
    Pretty satisfied with everything I got! 

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I know I’m late to the game, but can someone tell me how many Kstars to spend to get each earnable? Thank you :) 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Hope_x 15-50-300-500
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    hi guys!!
    Im new here and I was wondering if any of you had any advice about recovering kstars that were used to purchase something that you didn't buy?
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Should I buy this FG? I’m not sure when else I would use it other than Halloween? But it’s cute. 

AGREE - YES
    LIKE - NO
    AWSOME - YOU’VE BOUGHT IT

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Well I took a BIG risk of spending 120 kstars on Kash, but I got the bundle instead!! 😍😍😍😍

Two bundles in one weekend, what a successful VIP weekend! 🤩
    Because I decided to do another spin I only had 60 stars to the VIP hair, so I decided to get the cute hibiscus flower. Everyone makes it look so beautiful! And I actually quite like the earnable hair!!!  

What a wonderful, lucky weekend! 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

I gave in and bought the FG, I needed the Kstars after VIP and I rarely like all the items in a bundle like this 🥺💗
    I communicate in memes
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts

Free box pick. Just took one kollection spin to get to the earrings and got stars!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Katerina said:

I gave in and bought the FG, I needed the Kstars after VIP and I rarely like all the items in a bundle like this 🥺💗
    its a good purchase imo. all three items are amazing unlike the previous FG
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    Katerina said:

its a good purchase imo. all three items are amazing unlike the previous FG
    ikr the last FG in which i liked ALL the items like this was the galaxy dress - moon purse - rainbow hair FG
    I communicate in memes
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    late post but I had a very successful weekend! I was celebrating my friend’s 21st birthday at a cabin so I wasn’t on the forum but I still want to share my lil VIP haul🤩💕💕

I got the work of art kollection for the first time in months (only gotten it twice the entire time i’ve been playing) & it’s seriously one of the best kollections i’ve ever seen😍 the bundle dress is exquisite!!!! i love the little space bum hair too. & of course the bundle was last so I just completed it🤣 I had spun it twice before so I only spent around 600 kstars & am very happy with my earnings. I got the GB hair in my free box which is super cute & was my favorite GB item! & then ofc since I finished the kollection I got all the earnables💖 great weekend for me! i’m never taking this bundle outfit off🦋🧡
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!