🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,727 Posts
    edited October 2020
    KaylaJ said:
    When kollection say limited time only is that referring to the rotation? Or do some go out of rotation after a period of time?

The only one I don't think is in regular rotation is a Christmas Kollection from a few years ago, otherwise I believe they're all around. I think the Limited Time stickers are just how they placed them on older Kollections before they started to do rotations (we got like 5 each update and the theme back then was once they were gone, they were gone). How every player gets some but not others and when, no idea.
    I still get the holiday kollection if you're referring to the one that has a pee pose white feather gown with a half updo hair that has a silver accessory 
    iOS
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Soakebjajahwnej how many cowboy outfits are we gonna get ?😭 I have both from that one sys😭
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    I'm already excited for a couple of items! 😍

However, gentle reminder to everyone to not hype a certain item up ❤️
    We've seen what happened with the hairstyle from the Purple Posh Kollection. 

Was thinking this as I was looking through the spoilers, and it's so annoying! All I want to do is express what items I like but know if I do it might make the company punish players. What sort of business model is that lol. I can't think of another game that players have to walk on eggshells around.

What’s horrible is that this rule doesn’t just apply to the forum it applies to ALL social media- Glu employees 100% know about ~those~ Instagram accounts and if you don’t think glu watches your comments on there too, then you’re mistaken. It totally sucks, but it really is just best to stay tight lipped about things or generally vague if it’s positive praise. 
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Kinda excited for another pink sys since I was able to build my closet with the last one and from the candy shop sys 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @jhabs @KaylaJ thanks for the info! I started playing at the very end of the Kimiversary event and had no k stars at the time so I'm excited to experience this holiday season!
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 433 Posts
    I am so excited about the newsletter for this month,I already want to look at the spoilers,I am looking forward to the update....
    Good luck for all of you...💜🥳💫🤗😘
    I have a question...
    Can we marry Cassio??!!!!
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Experienced Member Registered Users 530 Posts
    Wow everything looks amazing
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing the glitch doesn’t just happen on the KKW x Mario eyes it happens with any limited time offer that include eyes.
    Edit* Some eyes glitch worse than others

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    OMGG COVEN AND FAIRYTALE❤️❤️😍😍 I always wanted this type of SYS❤️❤️🥰🥰

I loved the Cruella’s collection too

ATTENTION!!! k-STARS IN DANGER⚠️⚠️
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

edited October 2020
    So is Glu going to stop snooping on it’s users clipboard 

I have some really personal stuff in my notes section and remember last time you posted showing it was pasting from notes. I wish I knew how to prevent this, it's a bit creepy and so unnecessary. 

@DoloresWyatt There is no way to prevent this from happening. I have a feeling  will add a new AppStore guideline, where app developers have to ask permission to access our clipboards.

@KalindaKing When an app like Facebook doesn’t even do this, it really makes me question Glu’s ethical standards...does Glu even have any 🤔

Edit* I will be contacting the AppStore team & CEO of   asking that apps have to ask permission to access our clipboards be added to the AppStore guideline process 

Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    I'm concerned about the coven SYS 'cause i planned costumes and they weren't dark because i don't have enough stuff like that,but it seems that it's going to be dark 😕
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,256 Posts
    Please let dresses be for top 5 in TS because these themes look amazing. Also hoping earnables are to die for
    So when is the update?
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches New Member Registered Users 422 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I just looked at the newsletter. I'm a Texan so I'm excited about the cowgirl stuff! NOT excited about another diamond kollection (and of course I love the outfit featured in the email  :'() I wish there was a general Halloween theme SYS, I just spent a bunch of k-stars this morning on kloset Halloween items and now I don't think that I'll be able to use them on these themes lol @ my life. And another angel costume? I LOVE the original one and the kollection one isn't bad, idk if we need another one tho. (Now that I say this, I remember the the og angel costume was a T$ prize and not an earnable, so I guess that it's good that more people will have a chance to get an angel costume!)

and yay for Halloween boxes! I think I'm gonna chase the butterfly aura, I don't want to spend diamonds on it.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 69 ayyy
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    The puppy !! 😍
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    I don't like the sys ideas. Fairy theme will be just gowns + magical wand and coven doesn't let me use my mermaid set 🤬
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 410 Posts
    Omg this newsletter makes me happy! I don't like the Kollections, so my stars are safe from those! But I love all the SYS themes! Some might be hard, but I think they'll be so much fun! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 34 ***
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    So what All Halloween costumes and items will be in these boxes .. I tried finding them on the forum but I didn’t know how to go about it .. this will be my first October in kkh so if someone can help me so that I can be prepared with kstars 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    kollections look v cute but i’m super excited for the sys themes !! i’m really hoping the fairytale theme isn’t going to be only fairies & pixies though but with the addition of the wings i think it will be 🙁
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,646 Posts
    edited June 20
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Someone spotted this in the voting booth a few weeks ago
    I wonder if we’re getting this handheld this month, maybe during the Coven sys?
    that would be so cool 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.