🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @KalindaKing same issue as other iOS users where it’s crashing. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max running 14.0.1
    i can’t even open the tabs of my phone(?) and then close it without it trying to reset where I was at (ie was in closet and wanted to compare to a photo I had saved and then when I went back it took me out of the closet)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I just finished Cassio gigs. I didn’t spend any kstar and all I got at the end was fans 😂
    iOS player 

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @charlottegold Glad I could make you laugh!!!❤️❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Good job tracking that down @benavi12! I thought it looked like a fancy vampire collar
    iOS
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    omg took me forever but I've finally caught up with the thread!

I have no editing skills and no past halloween items, but I did tried to join the profile pic change and made my doll a fairy in the night woods.

Does anyone know if the other halloween quests/ diamond quest is triggered after the Cassio one? Because I would buy the dress bundle, but only in VIP. And I guess VIP it's only going to be in the last weekend of this month, right? 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I am a new player so never got 20 videos to begin with and I occasionally purchased triple threat. In that situation, will I be getting 20 videos?
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Girls, did you lost fans after update. I don't have any profe but I had almost 380 milion, and I know Willow had 409 mil and was first. Now I have 364 milion, and Willow 397.5 mil. I'm still second but where is my 16 millions? 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @dahliababy no, you purchased triple threats after all :/
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    @kaydencekkh can you show the shoes from that outfit? I don’t think that dress and necklace are worth 150kstars. Also I don’t think I would ever use them. So if we don’t get anything from this gig I won’t buying it. It’s just waste of 190kstars. I’m sorry this happened to you 🥺

that’s the shoe you get if you pat 150kstars
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @AliBryant yes definitely it gave me vampire vibes too. I love finding the original inspiration online and it also helps me with styling items 😊
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I’m working in a parking lot today with no WiFi and only one bar of cell phone reception. It’s killing me that I can’t update :( 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If the birthday SYS is a costume one, what dresses work with the pirate hat and boots? I just got the boots from the TB box last week, but I don't think I have the dress.
    Platform: Android

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @robertavyy aw thanks for including me ! 🎃😊
    Now I finally know it’s a vampire collar haha 😂 😅
  • prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    This is my first post I normally just read and admire everyone’s looks and edits, I was having the same problem of not being able to open the game after the update. I turned my phone off and it worked for me now I can open the game. I use IOS, IPhone X
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @robertavyy aw thanks for including me ! 🎃😊
    Now I finally know it’s a vampire collar haha 😂 😅
    Me too! I thought it’s maybe some kind of wings lol 😂😂😂
    iOS player 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.