Options

🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I've heard that some players are trying to play the new diamond kollection and losing diamonds, even with a good internet connection. Can you agree with this post if that happened to you? 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Also, when I opened the game today it showed a pop up before the loading screen that was written: “pasting from mac book air” and I was able to cancel it, but what?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Libby said:
    asta said:

I don’t really know if this is a legitimate answer. when they were able to fix the video issue for some players, why not for others?
    I think this is not an answer. They have this generic response and send it to everyone who asks about the daily videos. 
    that’s literally so lazy:((( like the “check back” thing is kinda bs when it’s ALWAYS 10 videos... it doesn’t really make sense, that it’s only depending on ‘the demographic’, when it’s obviously a preset amount...
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Thanks for posting! Has this helped anyone else? We'll keep looking into it!
    I just tried this. I am still having the same issue where I can open the app, but if I leave the app (but keep it open) and go to look at the forum or something, then go back to the app, it goes through the whole loading screen again
  • Options
    barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Is it just me or did we not see this outfit yet?
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Well my willpower lasted a few hours and I opened 1 Halloween box. I got this.... head..... thing.

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @barbaraKKH they are in the kloset
    iOS
  • Options
    TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Opened 7 boxes bc I love the elf hair/ear, didn’t get it of course but here’s what i did get

1: handheld 2: hair, dress. 3: mask

4: dress 5: dress 6: handheld

@ashleyy I think the 4th dress will be really useful for the Coven SYS!!
  • Options
    IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    So I remembered the newsletter said “fun hair colors” 

So I went to the nursery to check and...nothing. Where are they?
    I play on iOS 
  • Options
    _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Is it just me or did we not see this outfit yet?
    I think it is in the Kloset 
  • Options
    Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited October 2020
    As for the Halloween gift box, we are not offering a free box this year, but there will be free gifts throughout the month!
    OMG =(
    I think I'll not open any boxes so, because I'm poor therefore I have to save for black-friday :c 

I have only 300 k-stars  omggg
    Furthermore, I used the free vip trial and I lost my 20k-stars :/ I didn't know about this situation before use the free trial... so I only have 10k-stars/ a day

PS: I have 2 friend that used the free trial too, but they kept their 20k-stars 🤷‍♀️I have too another friend that used the free trial too and she lost their 20k-stars. I can't understand this system
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Options
    IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    1 fix the daily videos
    2 Stop making updates worse with taking things away from the players, videos, boxes rewards etc
    3 Do we really need to nag every update for things which were already there or things that could have been fixed a long time ago.
    This is getting tiring, fix the things that should be fixed. 

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I believe the glitch with your nails while holding the feather should be fixed now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

Why is my Cassio called Elijah 😂😂
    letus said:
    @charlottegold mine is called Logan!! lol
    So we paying to date my favourite Original Vampire, and my favourite Marvel character, Wolverine? Say less, take my stars.
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Options
    Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @KalindaKing I’ve always been a free player and have never been able to watch 20 videos like everyone else can I get this fixed please?
  • Options
    IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Victorian said:
    I don't get why they are being this stingy, just gift one single damn box, why is it so hard? 45 kstars would not bankrupt your company but this attitude actually could. When players can't keep up they don't purchase more, they just quit the game. So yeah, give every single player 20 videos a day, including paying players. We don't spend more just because you cut off on our kstars, we just feel tired and burnt out. 
    Exactly 👏
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Can someone please tell me if we don't get a free Halloween box from Kalinda this year? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I wish I read the part about others losing diamonds before taking a spin on the new kollection. I've never tried a diamond kollection until today, I finally took it on my main game. 🙄 I seriously want to scream. Nothing happened! I have the strongest wifi and full bars for my data just in case. Y'all can excuse me, I'm going to go find a cave to hide in.😩😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Can someone please tell me if we don't get a free Halloween box from Kalinda this year? 
    She said we won’t be getting it. The reasons? Unknown.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.