šŸŽ†v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ‡

Comments

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Can someone please tell me if we don't get a free Halloween box from Kalinda this year?Ā 
    Nope Glu are just focused on getting as much money from us as possible this yearĀ 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Also adding to what I said , I really want all of us to get 20 videos a week . I would still spend the same amount I usually do on the game, and would be happier spending my money for a game that rewards us back.
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @garibelala @Beth0401 awww this sucks, I haven't caught up with the thread yet so I thought I was missing something and kept changing locations hoping for a call šŸ˜”
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I decide to open a box, and got this dog in basket... ( yeah its cute but not what I was expecting from halloween, also there wasnā€™t any cool items...sooo anyway) Whatā€™s up with the shoulder? Is that normal, I donā€™t think so.Ā 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lol no free boxes....Chile what
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    With a twist

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited October 2020
    jhabs said:
    PixiDust said:
    rach89 said:
    Itā€™s only the first day so I think we should give the update a chance. Not getting a free gift box is unfortunate but it seems they are trying something new.. as Kalinda said we are getting free gifts throughout the month. So I think we should wait and see!
    we got free gift during christmas time and got a free gift box so itā€™s not glu trying something new itā€™s just them taking away our free gb šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    Iā€™m actually shook that people are defending the decision to NOT give a free boxšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Ā 
    Iā€™m not defending Glu, I wish we got a free gift box too. Iā€™m simply stating that itā€™s the first day of the update and we have no idea whatā€™s coming. A cat outfit and other gifts, could end up being better then taking a random pick and getting something you dislike.. which is typically my luck anyway.Ā 

Edit** I think we should get a free gift box, donā€™t get me wrong!! Sometimes games make changes and do things differently. Does it suck? Yes! Iā€™m just saying itā€™s literally day 1 and we donā€™t know what they are doing in place of the free gift box or what the update has in store so Iā€™m suggesting we wait it out and see what we end up getting. Iā€™m not out here trying to argue or start a debate, Iā€™m trying to be optimistic and look on the bright side which is often harder to do than to just be negative about everything. So regardless gb or not Iā€™m excited to see whatā€™s in store and thatā€™s my personal feeling on the situation.Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    I think a cozy night is all the 40 kstars giveĀ 

And no, my stingy ass didn't spend on it
    Ā O M G Cassio it's a s*x worker?Ā 
    omg @kkh_clarice Iā€™m screamingĀ 
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hope weā€™ll get an opportunity to buy the outfit again if we decline it during the quest! I didnā€™t buy this outfit now and I hated designerā€™s and Cassioā€™s attitude towards my doll. They say - ā€œIā€™m disappointed.ā€ Well, I didnā€™t ask for this outfit either!!! And I need some time to think whether to buy it or not.Ā 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.