🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I knew i should have read here first, them dating Cassio!! I didn’t like the dress so i didn’t buy it, but i payed 40 kstars for NOTHING!!! Seriosly Glu! How lame... 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @Francescahill @sandraliis thank you dolls for answering, I'm just trying to figure out if I should open Halloween boxes now or wait till another VIP at the end of October 
  • monii_gouveiamonii_gouveia Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    My game is still crashing and I’ve restarted my phone a number of times 😭😭 Any other ideas??
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I really want to open more boxes but during vip in that case BUT Black Friday is coming.. can we see what will come during Black Friday so I can decide what to go for?🥺 I ended up getting 6 boxes yesterday so I only have 300k stars left.. 😩
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I wish I knew i wouldn’t be able to back out (closing the game and reopening) like you usually could cause... that dress is gorgeous, and if this the only chance for me to get it I will CRY 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

@pristineperson this is the animated apple
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @abasili93 I got it in a box and I didn’t see it until I actually put it on in the kloset🥴
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My game is still crashing and I’ve restarted my phone a number of times 😭😭 Any other ideas??
    I spoke with Kalinda yesterday, Glu is aware of the complaints and they are looking into it. As soon as there is something to report, we’ll hear about it.  Sending good vibes your way. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Ok so yesterday after a few hours I was able to watcha 10 videos more, so I got 20 in total and I hope they are backkkk
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I’m sorry for all the players whose games are crashing. I hope they’ll get fixed soon. 
    Also, wouldn’t it be cool if GLU gifts us some diamonds? I know I’m being delusional but I’m so in love with this Kouture Kollection 😢 yet I only have like 6 diamonds. I’M CRYING!!!

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Y’all my among us imposter backstabbing fake  husband is more trustworthy than glu
    @woahbabesursotoxic this post changed my mood 😂
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • buffyslayergalbuffyslayergal Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thought I would add to the comments about games crashing. I updated yesterday, was able to play for hours (including getting stuck spending the 150 K-stars because I couldn’t exit that screen), finished the Cassio event and then a few hours later when I picked up my phone again the app kept closing a few seconds after trying to open it. Hasn’t been able to open since. iPhone 11.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ArianaKKH just stating the facts 😂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Ok so yesterday after a few hours I was able to watcha 10 videos more, so I got 20 in total and I hope they are backkkk
    It think they are 🥰🥰🥰🥰 i watched 10 more yesterday after the update and was ablet to watch full 20 this morning when i watch my videos everyday regularly 😍😍😍😍 FINALLY!!!

🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    If you can’t get into the game, crashing since the update,  I started a Glitch thread for it in FAQ. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5460170/glitch-thread-game-crashing-since-update/p1?new=1  if you’re crashing you can list your device, platform etc.  and when there is info about resolving it, we’ll post it there.  Sorry you are being affected.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I also read something about the green eyeshadow, and that’s being worked on I believe.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited October 2020
    What happens if we still can’t access our game until the next update is released🤔🤔

Meanwhile, I am sooooo bored 😑

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Rikk said:
    emmaisson said:
    I’m on page 28 right now, still unaware if the update is out or not. But I’m joining the Halloween profile pic club! That’s what I’ve been occupied with 😂 editing is truly a great way to make time fly 😍

This is gorgeous @emmaisson!
    Thank you so much 😍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.