Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Fashion show or strip club? 

Strip club fashion show.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Strip club fashion show.
    I SWEAR she used to have on nude-coloured underwear... first time playing in a year and this is definitely new.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    edited June 2021
    edited June 2021
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @pristineperson I started my game 3 or 4 weeks ago and I also didn’t get this Kollection. I thought new players would get this Kollection. 🤔
    edited June 2021
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @pristineperson yes it was probably limited. I still hope they make it for everyone.
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @thallisa what is KKG?
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas i don't mean to sound annoying,but could you please tell us if facebook is going to get the update today?If not,when? Please 😭😭
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Libby said:
    @thallisa what is KKG?
    I think when people refer to KKG, im pretty sure they refer to the Kendall & Kylie Game!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Strip club fashion show.
    I SWEAR she used to have on nude-coloured underwear... first time playing in a year and this is definitely new.
    I have the same exact glitch. She was wearing underwear for while, there was an update a few months back, and then underwear be gone. 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I just updated my game I’m on IOS and can’t open it at all. I click it takes me to the loading screen and then exits out. Anyone else with this problem
    I would recommend to reset your network and see if that helps!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @thallisa prostitute Cassio 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    iOS player 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Libby said:
    @thallisa what is KKG?
    I think when people refer to KKG, im pretty sure they refer to the Kendall & Kylie Game!
    @Libby that’s right, it’s Kendall & Kylie Game that’s no longer updated by Glu. We get (or used to get) a lot of items from that game but for some reason Glu usually gives us clothes that no one wants lol and many people posted screenshots of cute items from KKG that could be easily implemented into KKH, but somehow those never make it.
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @robertavyy that was literally my first thought like.. did glu really make me pay for a pixelated make out session? I know some of us are social distancing and quarantining but that wasn’t needed 😭
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Finally caught up on the thread and saw everyone got the Cassio quest, but did no one else get these two?? I’ve been waiting to start them in case it’s the same and demands kstars, but I haven’t seen them mentioned yet 
    & all 3 showed up the day of the update, up until now I was out of storyline I thought?
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @EveandMia those are part of the main storyline!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can someone come here and adress to us Facebook players when the update will arrive to Facebook?? We wanna be able to play the "Boublegum Pink" SYS and the Weekend Event :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    So I’m 8 Halloween boxes in and still haven’t picked the items I really like i.e. the feather, elf ears and butterflies. I was so upset I didn’t even screenshot my boxes but here’s what I picked. I may try a few boxes during the next VIP if they’re around idk. 👻😭

Dorothy ponytail hair, green eyeshadow, necklace, short black dress, black cage dress, white dress, purple Halloween dress, and black spider purse.

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    gicela said:
    @EveandMia those are part of the main storyline!
    Okay phew, thank you!! Are they maybe triggered by buying businesses? I did just get the art gallery for VIP. Thanks for replying 😊
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    So i go on two dates in a row and get this?I honestly don’t understand
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I completed all the Cassio gigs and I don't even know what to say anymore.
    I didn't buy the bundle (dress, necklace I think and another thing) because I didn't have enough k stars but honestly it didn't bother me because I tought I've got something later at the end anyway.
    I did spend 40 k stars on this amazing, unbelievable date (I mean If it's 40 k stars I'll pretend only the best) because it kept pop up messages like if I completed the dream I'll get something etc so I tought well maybe they will give me something at the very end of this all.
    But big surprise everyone! You don't have any second chance to buy that outfit ever again and If you spend 40 k stars later you first don't get anything at the end and second you get only a non sense scene.
    So yes, for me this is a total scam :smile:
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Everyone who's dedicated to playing KKH is appreciated and we don't want the community to feel divided based on access to videos. 10 videos is the default for all players. For players who had 20 videos before 10.7.0 (iOS) or 11.4.0 (Android), we maintained that number for you in this update. Our team is aware of your feedback and this may change in the future.

If you can't watch videos at all, you may be able to adjust your device settings here:
    Android: Settings > Google > Ads > Opt out of ads personalization
    iOS: Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you for saying it out clear just like it is! If glu ever decides to cange the deafult to 20 I’d be so thrilled and thankful.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for posting pics to show us the glitch with the plate handheld. Team says this should be fixed within a week or so!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.