🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,009 Posts
    Ninish said:
    Is this Glu’s way of making “Spend money on our game and we will punish you by only giving you 10 instead of 20 k-star videos” sound like something positive?

And I always thought that means buying removes only those pop up ads who appear every 2minutes maybe. How wrong I was 🤦🏼‍♀️ Please bring back videos for everyone, we deserve it 🥺

iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 476 Posts
    eligur said:
    anyone elses game not working?? i have perfect connection and everything else works perfectly fine..

after few times it starts to load and im once again told that it cant connect.. what the hell?? @KalindaKing

It’s th new update. Mine is doing the exact same thing... Kalinda hasn’t replied to my message (and others) yet so I wouldn’t expect much in communication 😂

but she said a new update was coming... next week. 

So, were missing out on this weekends event. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • ddemetriaddemetria Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    ddemetria said:
    hello I'd like to ask something, im really new here but a player since the game launched so please cope with me. id like to ask how do glow the dark items work, since last year I've never been able to see them light up. I've tried clubs but nothings happens. thanks!
    Hi and welcome I have only noticed  the items changing when Inwas in BelAir, which turns dark at your local nightfall.   I could be wrong, but I’ll check tonight.  Hopefully someone has a more precise answer.  ;) the   
    thank you so much for taking the time to answer me! appreciate it so much
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Ninish said:
    Is this Glu’s way of making “Spend money on our game and we will punish you by only giving you 10 instead of 20 k-star videos” sound like something positive?

And I always thought that means buying removes only those pop up ads who appear every 2minutes maybe. How wrong I was 🤦🏼‍♀️ Please bring back videos for everyone, we deserve it 🥺

We all need 20 videos GLU.... You have been treating your customers unfairly all this time... Fix it in the coming update... It's long overdue
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 247 Posts
    Yikes, really cherry picking what to respond to. 😬
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Will we getting a sale for Kim’s birthday this weekend?? Or only BF?
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,220 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you!!! i hope this layering issue can be fixed (even if its not the most important problem in kkh...) because the elf hair is absolutely perfect otherwise ❤️ 
    🏳️‍🌈// zuzu // they/them // no longer active //
    edited October 2020
    I spinned twice 🙈😂 But I want this bundle so much 😫 I really hoped to get it but I think it’s gonna be my last pick 🥺

Edit: I’m weak then I love something. And now I’m a clown 😭😭😭😭 Do you guys think I will save 100kstars in a week?🥺😭😭 I’m sooo sad right now 😞 seriously how others get in first spin 😭

iOS doll
    🇱🇹 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 400 Posts
    @robertavyy I've earned 100 in less than a week w my 10 daily videos. I don't know if you have 10 or 20 but I think it's definitely doable! I love the bundle, when I got the kollection I just finished it with one go bc never know when it is gonna appear again!
    ☀️Gotta forgive and not look back in order to move forward and recover☀️ iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @sandraliis I also get only 10 videos. And voting helps a lot, but right now I feel very sad 🥺 I’m gonna try to save up as fast as I can to get this bundle! Maybe I will save up some for Vip too ☺️ I need to think positive! But it’s so sad to see it’s my last pick, I really hoped to get it with less kstars 🥺
    iOS doll
    🇱🇹 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I spinned twice 🙈😂 But I want this bundle so much 😫 I really hoped to get it but I think it’s gonna be my last pick 🥺

Edit: I’m weak then I love something. And now I’m a clown 😭😭😭😭 Do you guys think I will save 100kstars in a week?🥺😭😭 I’m sooo sad right now 😞 seriously how others get in first spin 😭

@robertavyy in 1 week you'll get 70 stars, in the SYS VB you can get a maximum of 12 stars per day (36 in total), there are also surveys and other small offers you could do really fast so I think you can save up more than 100 in a week!! 😄
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,489 Posts
    edited October 2020

@robertavyy in 1 week you'll get 70 stars, in the SYS VB you can get a maximum of 12 stars per day (36 in total), there are also surveys and other small offers you could do really fast so I think you can save up more than 100 in a week!! 😄
    12 stars per day? I definitely received more tho? Who confirmed this haha? Maybe it’s because of double rewards?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
     @TamaraHills I’m on iOS so my surveys are only skinny coffees 😂 so I’m not doing them.  but I definitely get more kstars from voting 🤔 
    iOS doll
    🇱🇹 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    edited October 2020
    yezx said:

12 stars per day? I definitely received more tho? Who said this haha?
    @yezx I really don't remember who said that but some months ago someone said we could get a maximum of 12 stars per day and since then I think it might be real 😂
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 325 Posts
    okay- would anyone else be annoyed by this 😂 I’ve literally spent all the diamonds I’ve been saving up and some extra ones I’ve earned and bought, just trying to get both the cowgirl set and the b&w one too- literally almost had everything but those 💀 is it even worth it to try one more time?
    🇬🇧-British IOS Player- 🇬🇧 
    🌸 add me on fb - https://www.facebook.com/bre.kkh.5/ 🌸 

@pristineperson I'd rather get some useful handhelds bc we don't know if there's ever gonna be a sys where this bundle is useful. When I've seen it in voting booth it was never been the popular pick...
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited October 2020

I hate myself but it's true 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,441 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @KalindaKing Do you see what people are talking about with the black vampire collar? It is completely flat against the background, unlike all of our other props and clothes, and even our dolls, which are presented at an angle. It would be really cool if the artists could address this!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @AliBryant I completely agree! And it can't be hard to change the collar, or to update it in-game to an improved version. It can easily be done within seconds using a warp tool. I used to do that and much more complicated edits over 10 years ago in school. 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I don’t know where I should ask this, sorry if I’m in the wrong thread. Can I gift someone if I have them in my friends list but I’m not in theirs? For ex if my sister accidentally deletes me from her friends but I still have her in mine, can I send her a gift?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    @sharonbp95 I’m pretty sure you can, but I’d try with a cheap kash gift first to see if it goes through!😊
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing Do you see what people are talking about with the black vampire collar? It is completely flat against the background, unlike all of our other props and clothes, and even our dolls, which are presented at an angle. It would be really cool if the artists could address this!
    Makes me not want to spin that kollection again. I already got lucky with my first two spins... It's almost like an aura - not an accesory for the doll but just hangs in the background 😪
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @sandraliis great thank you! I’ll do that :)
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language