KK:H Weekday Professional TB Event -10/5/20 - Let's tap and Welcome KimTober 2020!

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not surprised I didn't have good luck with Kstars since I had such good luck last week. I wouldn't have minded getting pink dyes this week since it's useful but I don't know how much more I have to dye pink. I should probably dye more shoes since I dyed a lot of clothes already. 
    Platform: Android

• ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Thank you @paulibt

Also, does anyone know if it’s even possible to complete an event (as in get the 600 event points to get to the last box) without using any k-stars or spending real money? I have 39 max energy and I do the 3 hour gigs at the Bel Air house which lets me invite 4 co-stars. 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @ShimmerySweet It is possible! I have never used kstars or money to complete an event.
    edit: other that vip obv
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I wish I could have hit awesome and agree. It is wild how there are no more items in your box when we know there are items that could be added to the TB boxes.

I know I won't hit the end of items for a while thanks to many accidental restarts, but whenever I get all the TB items, I 1000% won't grind anymore.

Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    meh week for tb event.
    energy - purple dye - purple dye - top

best item in the palette i guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ wish the details were more apparent though, it looks very basic from far.

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

And my last item in my tb. It is a bit bittersweet. Part of me is like I worked thru that many weeks/ months / years but also feel like a bit empty. Please add more items into TB. 
    Wow @TrashleyKKH I can’t believe the day finally came! I hope you enjoy a break from the TB weekday events, but it just goes to show how badly we need to have updated TB boxes! I love that headband hairstyle (I think I bought it on BF) and it looks fab on you! Are you waiting for any particular items to be added to the boxes?
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Shoes! I always pick shoes!🤣😩 I wanted that Halloween costume so bad. I need to chill out on buying boxes, I've already bought 10.🤣🤣 I will get the butterfly aura, hopefully soon.💝👀 That grey and white dress is cute too. This is from my main game, I've been cooking stuffed peppers all day and forgot to post earlier. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited October 2020

Yeah, not happy. 😡
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I've wanted this dress for a while and to have it in my pallet + choose it is insane luck. Good end to my day. :]
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Rikk I love your pick and how you styled it!! 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @LaneLane thanks for your kind words. 😘 It just make no sense to me that Glu haven’t update the tb boxes in ages. Enjoy the tb when you still have tons of items to be won. 

@rikk thanks Rikk! Rocking that corset ! I wish that Glu add some of the jewelleries   and accessories that i missed. The problem is I would save diamonds for that special dress or hairstyle but I am not game to spend 10-15 diamonds for accessories. 
    IOS Player 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Ohh noo, opening tb boxes gives me so much regret. I have wanted the second last outfit for a while and it’s in my pallete🥺
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    This week all my picks were dreadful ☹️ Hopefully next week I’ll have better luck !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

First 3 boxes were trash, but I got this cute dress in my TB Box ❤️
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got stars and dye in first three boxes. TB could’ve been worse I guess. Would’ve been happier if I’d picked the bracelet? Or is it a choker? Either way it’s cute and I’d have been very happy with that.

I play on iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk I love your pick and how you styled it!! 😍
    Thank you so much @AmandaMKkh; I’m so pleased with winning it!

Thank you @TrashleyKKH! I definitely want a few jewelry and accessories I missed too, but it’s hard to get motivated to spend diamonds on them. I stupidly chased the heart-shapes diamond earrings and diamond sunglasses so hard and I hope they get added to the boxes someday 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Clearly not happy about it but at least I won’t see it again lol

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen it’s a bracelet! ❄️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Can’t remember if I already shared my tb box. 
    Happy with my pick! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Another not so great week! I’ve started using a random number generator now so I don’t feel so bad when I don’t get a good pick 😅
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

Well... Ok 😅
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts

Was a little sad about not getting the space buns (feels like I’ve been waiting forever for them) until I saw that I completed a partnership worth 10 stars. Black boxes had dye and kash. Only one item made an appearance, nothing special. Now I’m just waiting for my Reykjavik gigs to unlock in a few hours so I can get my tb item...
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    😍😍😍

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Waiting til the end of the month to open Halloween boxes in the off chance I’ll get something from a TB box 🥴. These shoes got me to finish a level of the shoe achievement tho so I’m happy about that!
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Not the best pick but the pallette wasn’t that good so it’s alright ☺️
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts

What even are those😭😭
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++