Glitch Thread: Game Crashing since Update:-Renewed Issue

12345679Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    it’s the weekend. The office is closed. It’s useless to start a slow boil now about missed items.   They know you;ve all missed event items.  Bring it up on Monday. But to say the’re avoiding the topic...the fix came out yesterday early evening. They’re off for the weekend, that's not avoiding.  

HOWEVER;
    a few Androids are saying they’re crashing.  If you are a crashing Android, please post your
    info in the thread I started for Androids here.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5460309/android-games-crashing/p1?new=1

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Next week, there will be a mini update with bug fixes and hopefully that will resolve the crashing issues on iOS. I'll let you know when it's available in the App Store. Thanks for your patience.
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut what about all the sys and tb sys items we are missing? This was the most awaited update! From kims bday part event to halloween gifts , we are missing it all! Not to add the kstars that we have been saving up for so long, i cant access my game for over a week now ! Are we gonna pretend this discussion never happened just like the daily video issue discussion ?
    This is so crazy. The other game I play, they give “I’m sorry” gifts immediately after there is a problem. Most of them, they problem is fixed before I even notice and I am a daily player. 
  • GabrillaGabrilla Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My game just started crashing. I started a new appearance event and it crashed when I went to add a costar. I think I'm level 26 or maybe 29 female. I'm on android 9 moto z4. I tried turning my phone on and off, closing my apps, checking for updates, and clearing the game cache. I've got fast internet and 40gb storage free. Now I can't get past the initial loading screen after verifying account without app crashing
  • blackwidow95blackwidow95 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

Ok so its officially monday according to EST and offices should be open at this time. So i am reminding again that we have missed old items. I dont mean to sound rude or bad but most of us have been asking about the items we are missing right from the very beginning, and even if it was conveyed a mini update will be available nothing was said regarding all the items people are missing by the moderators, not even a yes or no whether we will get it or not and its been over a week, not just a weekend! I am paying for a subscription and not only i am missing kstars i have missed items as well due to a fault that was of the developers and not ours. As a user i have the right to enquire about the items and sys we have missed! I can buy kstars but i am not going to get the items that i have lost over this one n half week not even for money! So tell us what is the solution to it as it’s officially monday now @kokokokonut and @KalindaKing

• blackwidow95blackwidow95 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This is exactly what i was talking of as ignoring. Almost 2 days and still nothing from glu, and then glu expects us to pay! The worst gaming experience, sucking money out of users and just giving us glitches in return. I am out of this good for nothing forum.
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    A new mini update with bug fixes (11.4.1) will be available today on the App Store. Hopefully this will resolve the ongoing issues preventing you from playing on iOS.
    @KalindaKing still having crashing issues on iOS. How hard is this to fix 🙄
    iOS player 
  • Mickie4280Mickie4280 Registered Users 11 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Good afternoon Glu: I have reported that my game keeps crashing over the weekend. I also reported that I was not able to get the items I won in the SYS event or Weekend Event. Now my game won't even open. My trouble ticket number was 3845027. Can someone please help? This all started with the last update.
  • Mickie4280Mickie4280 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Good evening!
    I updated my game on Thursday, October 22nd. I have a Samsung Galaxy 9/Android. I reached out to Glu on Friday October 23rd because my game was crashing off and on. I reached out on Facebook and then through the game. I forwarded a video. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I have checked my memory. Deleted my caches, etc. Nothing stopped the game from crashing. I finished the Weekend Event, SYS Event, and the Trendsetters Event and have to collected the items I won. When I went to do that this morning,  my game immediately crashed. I have to been able to open the game at all today.  I had two trouble ticket numbers: Case # 3842301 or 3845027. I am getting really frustrated. Can someone please assist?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Good evening!
    I updated my game on Thursday, October 22nd. I have a Samsung Galaxy 9/Android. I reached out to Glu on Friday October 23rd because my game was crashing off and on. I reached out on Facebook and then through the game. I forwarded a video. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I have checked my memory. Deleted my caches, etc. Nothing stopped the game from crashing. I finished the Weekend Event, SYS Event, and the Trendsetters Event and have to collected the items I won. When I went to do that this morning,  my game immediately crashed. I have to been able to open the game at all today.  I had two trouble ticket numbers: Case # 3842301 or 3845027. I am getting really frustrated. Can someone please assist?
    Try contacting @KalindaKing about the crashing issue she may be able to help!
    if you haven’t already collected the Show Your Style items or the weekend event ones you got it’ll collect it itself I heard, the items you got should appear in your kloset when your able to access your game.
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    voting booth kicks me out after a few votes (even with great connection) / glitches throughout the entire game with lots of dolls missing items on them / naked in voting booth 
    I know glu is aware of the clothing malfunctions etc, but there are still some iOS and a few Androids that can't play after the update fixes.
    Let's keep this thread open for the crashing issues.  But I'm hoping all the issues resolve swiftly. to any crash victims, you are not being ignored. I know they're working on it, and I ask daily.  If there's any news we'll post it here.  :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    moving th the drafting issue is currently being examined.  Merging this to the crashing thread. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Lol my game is crashing again, and won’t let me open the app, I wonder how long it’ll take for this to be fixed🙄
    Can you remember to post your platform when posting that you are glitching and can’t open? Is this after updating?  Reporting What were you doing just before it started is also helpful. 

My iOS crashes when I try to spin The new Diamond Kollection.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i can’t open the game. i’m on ios, 14.1 update.))):
  • BryChalklinBryChalklin Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    iOS 14.1 update and I can’t get past the loading Home Screen! 😭
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I reset my settings, and the game didn’t crash at the loading screen 
  • propadohpropadoh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Device: Xiaomi Mi-a2 Android v10
    Level: 30
    edited January 2021
    Hi you should never put your ID  or other personal info on the open forum so I removed it for you..  @propadoh. Are you still unable to play?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary