KKH Strike Untill They Give Everyone 20 Videos 🤑

Comments

• isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Please count me in. I would have bought a diamond pack and 2 fashion goals this weekend to prepare for gown SYS. I also would have bought triple threat today. I am feeling disgusted with how greedy this game is and I feel it’s worse now with the new SYS. The very least they can do is give all players 20 daily ads. 
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    It’s becoming easier and easier to not spend any money on this game, I probably would have bought a fashion goal or something but I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything. I can’t believe what they’re doing with this game.😴 The very least they could do is bring the 20 videos back now. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I just checked my bank account spendings from march 2020 and I stopped counting after 250 dollars. Yes, US dollars, more than 250 went to dumpster. I feel f#cking depressed and spammed after all this time. How does the regular ticket buyers cope with it? I got fed up after the sys ranking disaster. At this point I am just playing the game because if I dropped it I would feel like I didn't get my money's worth. ((((Can we @ glu admin? Is it allowed for members to @ them directly instead of Kalinda or eggs? @kokokokonut ?)))) I am not going to care about items anymore, I will just play the game, do my storylines and chill. They can also stick their 20 videos up their a*ses, not spending. I know I should not be saying this as I literally started the strike thread but honestly, I decided it's not worth it. There is always a new thing, new item, new trend and spending money on virtual clothing isn't worth it. I should just lose 8 kgs to reach my ideal weight and spend that money for my real closet. 
    I just want a refund at this point 😂 sorry for the long post. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Bumping this up, let's get more people to join us especially with the mess that's going on with SYS. It has honestly become a joke by now.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Count me in
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

I am trying to write everyone's nickname on the list, if I missed your name or added your name even tho you are not on strike please pm me, thx 💕
  • vicky_cristinavicky_cristina Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Victorian said:
    I just checked my bank account spendings from march 2020 and I stopped counting after 250 dollars. Yes, US dollars, more than 250 went to dumpster. I feel f#cking depressed and spammed after all this time. How does the regular ticket buyers cope with it? I got fed up after the sys ranking disaster. At this point I am just playing the game because if I dropped it I would feel like I didn't get my money's worth. ((((Can we @ glu admin? Is it allowed for members to @ them directly instead of Kalinda or eggs? @kokokokonut ?)))) I am not going to care about items anymore, I will just play the game, do my storylines and chill. They can also stick their 20 videos up their a*ses, not spending. I know I should not be saying this as I literally started the strike thread but honestly, I decided it's not worth it. There is always a new thing, new item, new trend and spending money on virtual clothing isn't worth it. I should just lose 8 kgs to reach my ideal weight and spend that money for my real closet. 
    I just want a refund at this point 😂 sorry for the long post. 
    Don’t “lose 8 kgs to reach your ideal weight”... you’re perfect just as you are! But yes I agree, spend your money on plenty of cute outfits which I know you’ll look fabulous in at the weight you’re at now rather than lining Glu’s pockets. Sending you virtual hugs 🤗 
  • zoeykkzoeykk Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Joining. especially with the new SYS.
    Toronto, Canada | Been playing since the beginning of the game
    Level 51 | A+++
    @vicky_cristina aww, are you an angel? Or a proffesional self esteem booster? Thank you for your encouraging words ❤️ I am trying to be less obsessive about my weight but still trying to lose 8 kgs because I looked good and was my healthiest at 48 kgs (yes, I am short. 48 wouldn't make sense otherwise 😅 I am 154-156 cm tall) so I am lowkey trying to go back to that state. But yeah, I now realised how toxic my initial thought was. Why should I wait to lose weight before purchasing cute clothes? Every size looks pretty, I should dress well and feel good as I am now and tbh Kardashians got under the knife to have my butt 😂
    Victorian said:
    @vicky_cristina aww, are you an angel? Or a proffesional self esteem booster? Thank you for your encouraging words ❤️ I am trying to be less obsessive about my weight but still trying to lose 8 kgs because I looked good and was my healthiest at 48 kgs (yes, I am short. 48 wouldn't make sense otherwise 😅 I am 154-156 cm tall) so I am lowkey trying to go back to that state. But yeah, I now realised how toxic my initial thought was. Why should I wait to lose weight before purchasing cute clothes? Every size looks pretty, I should dress well and feel good as I am now and tbh Kardashians got under the knife to have my butt 😂
    good luck girl you can get that 8kg. But you are beautiful as you are already ;)
    Level 51 | A+++
    @zoeykk thanks 😘🥰❤️
  • vicky_cristinavicky_cristina Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Confidence is the key to beauty and attractiveness. If you feel good about yourself to start with, any weight loss journey is naturally going to be much easier because you’re removing the pressure. Your mental wellbeing is just as important as your physical wellbeing. Whether you choose to embark on a diet or not, just remember- you’re beautiful no matter what the scales say. Love 💓 
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    @Victorian you can do it! Get cute clothes now and cute clothes when you reach your goal! ❤️

As for the 20 videos per day... I did a little math and boy did it make me mad. I figured out that if I watched my 20 videos 6 days a week every week for a year that I would have 6,240 stars. Can you imagine saving all of those stars and having them to spend during a 50% sale?!? That would be like having 12,480 stars!!!!! 
    Now imagine you’ve played for 3 years (just half the time the game has been around). At the same rate that’s 18,720 (37,440 during sales)!!! 
    For a little bit of perspective, I added up all of the dresses available to me at level 30. It totals approximately 30,000 stars (I know I’ve bought a few things and I may have missed an item or two). I could have literally every dress if I bought only during sales AND still have stars to spend in other categories. 

Sorry for such a long post but once I figured it all I just had to share. It’s no wonder to me now why my SYS looks don’t score as well. I must have 1/10 the closet people with 20 videos have. 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
    @erelim it hurts. We actually didn't purchase kstars, we lost kstars with our own money 😪
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    omg I got so upset after reading those numbers, why does glu punish their players like that 😰
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @erelim also do not forget that the voting booth is infested with hackers who have unlimited closets and k-stars
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Hey dolls,
    Probably should have known when I downloaded this game
    (and knew somewhat in the back of my mind) that spending on this game is a short lived happiness. Which is oke, I mean everybody finds their peace and quiet somewhere. It was nice for how long it lasted during the lockdown.
    Now all that is left is not wanting to quit because all the money that has been invested, but I think with Glu's current disaster will be inevitable soon, maybe before or after christmas🤷‍♀️ Is it really worth playing when they keep on trying to stab us in the back. Even if they eventually listen, is it worth the wait? 

• hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Hi, I am a free player. Been playing on and off since 2014 and I used to be able to watch 20 videos everyday but recently I have only been able to watch about 10 per day despite the fact I have not made any purchases through the game? Anyway I would like to support you because I genuinely don't understand why everyone can't just get 20 videos. 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @hotshocolate have you done the free trial? I think that can count as a purchase 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Glu is trying to tempt us
    Not gonna happen...I repeat not gonna happen. I am NOT spending on this game until EVERYONE gets 20 videos
    Stay strong everyone ✊

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    First no response to 20 videos and then this new SYS...yeah not spending money is a no brainer for me and after BF not much is keeping me from uninstalling  😤
    Today the "please rate the game" dialog popped up and I'm like, trust me, I did 👿🤣
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So, I hate to say this, but I'll have to leave the strike. I'm planning to buy a k-star pack. I know giving GLU money is equivalent to throwing it out with trash, but that's what I enjoy doing to myself, after causing so many problems to my knees for literally no reason.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I hope this weekend causes a lot of people to go on strike.
    I already bought all the stuff I wanted for BF and only spent ~400 kstars I hard earned through 10 ads per day and kstar businesses. The throwback items are not half priced and many of them are not pretty so I’m not wasting my kstars.

I hope people see that spending money on kstars is like a waste of money if you could have 20 ads a day....
    Level 51 | A+++
    zoeykk said:
    I already bought all the stuff I wanted for BF and only spent ~400 kstars I hard earned through 10 ads per day and kstar businesses. The throwback items are not half priced and many of them are not pretty so I’m not wasting my kstars.

I hope people see that spending money on kstars is like a waste of money if you could have 20 ads a day....
    Hard agree. I was eyeing one of the bigger packs today - damn it's tempting - then I said to myself remember, they rob you off of 10 kstars per day so keep that money in your bank account. And then proceeded to buy a tangle teezer and half of curly shampoo, better investment 💕 Wish me luck, I need to get laid after corona stops asap, I have never been single for this long 😂
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    didnt buy any kstar packs instead did a bunch of tapjoy double offers! too bad glu is too dumb to realize how much more money they would make if they actually listened to a single thing their players want🤷🏽‍♀️
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    Umm, so a very very frustrating thing happenned today. No, not today, it's like 10 minutes ago. I accidentally purchased diamonds... While looking at things on get this look the phone fell on my face 🤦‍♀️ damn glu with their no-refund policy 🤧
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Umm, so a very very frustrating thing happenned today. No, not today, it's like 10 minutes ago. I accidentally purchased diamonds... While looking at things on get this look the phone fell on my face 🤦‍♀️ damn glu with their no-refund policy 🤧
    if you’re going to accidently buy anything at least it was diamonds🤣 how many did you buy?
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    @ashleymedds 12 pack thankfully 😔