App crashing for android.

Marble97Marble97 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Hi is anyone facing problems entering the application. I couldnt enter since about 5 hours ago and its honestly so frustrating because i'm in the middle of a gig and there is sys tmr. I updated the game since it came out. tried restarting my phone but didnt work. Should i unistall???? Is it just me? I'm on android. I wrote a ticket to glu but they have not responded and i really wanna do my gigs to get the throwback boxes

Answers

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    are you still having this issue?  Please don't uninstall.  Do you have your ID number available?  Don't post it here, but if it's available I can try and get you some help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I have an iPhone and my app crashes all day. I haven’t been able to get in for an hour. Whenever I do get it, I can only be in for no more than 15mins.
  • bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Mine is doing the same, but works after I restart my ipad.  Lost the second video for the daily box though
    bfol69 said:
    Mine is doing the same, but works after I restart my ipad.  Lost the second video for the daily box though
    That worked for me over the weekend, now when I restart my phone it still doesn’t open. So weird.
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Same here only mine doesn’t even open for a min it say loading on screen and 15 sec later it close out!! Been like this since Sunday night after the-weekend event was over ! Now if I miss kollection and weekend event plus prize cause I have to wait till next week for an update I will be real angry!! I spend a ton on this game and would be nice if they can fix stuff in timely manner not a week from now ! The only way I can accept next week as an answer is if they put in my closet the items for the weekend and sys plus kollection.. cause if I miss out on them for something that isn’t my fault I should have a chance to get them ! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Silz1217 said:
    Same here only mine doesn’t even open for a min it say loading on screen and 15 sec later it close out!! Been like this since Sunday night after the-weekend event was over ! Now if I miss kollection and weekend event plus prize cause I have to wait till next week for an update I will be real angry!! I spend a ton on this game and would be nice if they can fix stuff in timely manner not a week from now ! The only way I can accept next week as an answer is if they put in my closet the items for the weekend and sys plus kollection.. cause if I miss out on them for something that isn’t my fault I should have a chance to get them ! 
    I do too! I haven’t been able to get in at all now. I’m about to give up on this game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    A small update to fix the crashing Android is in the App Store now.    Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary