⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐10/09/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Happy Tapping⭐

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa I hope you’re okay!! 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Ok so now my game has started to crash 😒
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

This is my luck on my second game. I just want the lollipop and hair!😩

I got the top and skirt on my main game. Still debating on chasing...well, once my husband gets home.🤷🏻‍♀️🤣😩

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa Oo doll I hope you’re doing okay! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @charlottegold @woahbabesursotoxic Thank you! It’s actually my partner. He’s got what we think is the flu. Real bummer because he has an MMA fight tonight. Hoping they can do anything possible to clear him. 😩
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @asalaxo how can you even get all the items so fast?
    uh hi
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa oh dang I hope so too! I hope you guys can get cleared soon!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @asalaxo woow, you're so fast!! 🖤 I'm still dealing with the 12-hour gig lol. Share your tips doll 😭
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    got some dyes on my free box, but on my third gig decided that i need the hair.. so 80kstars later i got it and almost finished with the diamond gigs 😁🥰

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

Idk I changed her hair color and I kinda dig it?? But yes this outfit is now my life
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @simoon & @thesweetone I’ve been playing non stop ever since the event started and tapping everywhere to get energy. I just had to get everything asap I’m in love with this outfit 😭😍
    iOS player
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KylaVH i would choose confetti or butterflies. confetti works for almost any indoor event and butterflies for outdoors.
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Is anyone's game crashing? I can't even go past the Home screen 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @KylaVH I'm in the same predicament! But here's my plan -- I'm gonna save my diamonds until the next VIP weekend, where I plan to open some of the Halloween boxes. If I don't get the aura in the box, then I'm gonna get the gradient lips or something, but if I don't get the butterfly aura, then I'll just spend diamonds for it! Hope that helps :)
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I want to spin the kollection SOOOOO bad but those gradient lips have been on my list for too long and I just need to stop spending and save up😆
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you sm! i’ll definitely be using that advice:) 
    @saintsofheather soooo smartttt! hoping a VIP weekend comes soon!🤞 thank you
    edited October 2020
    I woke up, opened my game and was immediately hit with the diamond gigs 😂 ran to the forum to check out if they can be delayed and wow I was pretty shocked to learn they couldn’t be especially on the start of a weekend event 😰😰 finishing up an 8&10 hour gig before opening my highly anticipated gift boxes was not cool, but the 12 diamonds and kitty costume certainly were 😍
    here’s my first round of chasing (lollipop was my free 😍), ended up also getting the top and skirt, tons of event points and tons of green dye. Didnt get the hair but I think I can live without it for now! I will probably by the colorful FG hair when it comes back around, I prefer that one 😁 wish I had thought of that before this chase but 😂😂

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Well FML...

I opened another box after the free one and got this cr*p... Between the diamond gigs and not having the bonus from owning an item I don't know if I can get all the earnables, but I really want them. 
    Might ditch the third diamond gig if it gets to that. I want the earnables more tbh. I just don't understand why Glu always needs to find some way to scr*w us and make our lives hard... 

Do you guys think I should open another box? I was trying to save for Halloween boxes and black Friday. 
    I like the hair and the lollipop, plus I want bonus points towards the earnables. I'm just not feeling so lucky today...
    Agree - open a box asap 
    Like - open a box tomorrow 
    Awesome- chase until you get a GB item 
    Lol - save your Kstars
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Look what I've done omg.
    Now, I wanna cry
    I spent all my k-stars 
    I really need help
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    Is anyone's game crashing? I can't even go past the Home screen 
    @judithkkh mine just started to... 🙄
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Guys, is this the famous free cat costume?? I mean, okay... Kind of wish there was more to it though
    @QueenRhia you’ll definitely be able to finish the diamond event and the weekend event!! Recommend tapping around the world when you can for extra energy and using rapid recharge 🤩 the diamond event gives you event points so you will be fine ☺️
    edited October 2020
    @samaaanthaaa hoping he makes a full recovery ASAP!! 💙 & glad you’re ok! 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I was gonna pick the lollipop but second guessed myself and changed my mind 😭 glad to still get an item, even if it is my least favourite
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @Nath_2019 on the bright side I use those black boots alllll the time outside Halloween! Before you could dye things they were the only long black boot I had.