⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐10/09/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Happy Tapping⭐

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    cazmulgs said:
    Obsessed with my new look 
    Just noticed the detailing on the top and it is gorgeous! Your dollmakes it look beautiful!
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    @Hope_x we do them parallel. So I'm on the 3rd diamond gig right now, but I just did two reality shows before using any energy for the diamond gig... however I only just made it to the tarot cards too.

After the disappointment yesterday I opened another GB this morning and I'm screaming! 

I'm not going to chase the lollipop because I want to open a lot of Halloween boxes during VIP. Well as many as possible with my lousy amount of Kstars...
    I’ve considered this but how do I know I’m going to have enough energy to finish both without running out of time? I often wonder how people finish them so quickly when we all have a similar amount of energy. I tap as often I can and never let my energy fill up but I struggle so much to finish events without the added pressure of 8, 10 & 12 hour gigs! 

I feel like this quest has been put on us at this time on purpose. Why couldn’t we have had it during the week? 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited October 2020
    So basically I haven’t even reached the first earnable because I had to do those stupid diamond gigs after each other. Why cant we postpone them? Again, this is something that is only good for the hackers. 
    So my third diamond gig started at 9pm last night, ofc I had no chance to finish it, time is up by this morning. I could not get my diamonds and it is not sure that I can finish the weekend event this way.
    And we still haven’t received a free halloween box. I am mad.
    Also it is worth mentioning that while
    this happened this weekend I didn’t even have the will to open the game during last weekdays since there was nothing to do :)))
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

One of the best weekends in kkh 🥳 Earnables and gb items are the same high quality. These cards are great! Anddd.. I got dyes from my gift box so I opened one more box and got the hair. But I liked that lollipop so much that later I decided to open another box and I GOT IT! Spend 80kstars and got the best two items ❤️🍭 And those 12 diamonds and the free cat costume 🥺 Love it. I’m so happy 💓 Finally something good from Glu.

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Okay so not quite sure where to ask this but I am thinking of getting this contour. However I’m wondering if it’s possible to separate the contour and the eyes?

Thanks☺️
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @Ninish you can’t separate the contour from the eyes, so you’re better off getting the kloset contour on Black Friday.
    Thanks! Yea I think I’ll wait!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Welcome back @pilirositolam 🌹
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited October 2020
    ronniev said:
    Just finished the event! The detail on the dress is amazing... I think these are the best earnables I’ve ever had since I started playing a year ago. Hope glu keeps it up!! 
    This dress is so perfect that even photo-boot glitch can't ruin it 🤗
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    jhabs said:
    @AmandaMKkh Without a doubt, you have the most willpower of anyone on this forum- I’m consistently impressed by your ability to save, you’re my kstar goals role model lol
    lol thank you @jhabs 💖
    I hate gamble kstars so I rarely chase gbs and I wait vip for kollections, same for diamonds and I decided to not spend them until Black Friday to see the items in sale

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I know this has been asked before but aside from picsart, which other app can I use to make an edit? (considering I have no experience doing edits 😅) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    I FINALLY ended the diamond quest and now I’ll be in bel air doing reality because I don’t even have the cards yet 😫

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

i wanted to pop in and say that doing the diamond gigs AND completing the 5-star earnables is doable. i did my diamond gigs right away, tapped around for energy, & watched the ad for 20% energy. then i kept tapping around for energy to do the bel air gigs. i know i’m not finished, but i think i can definitely get that earnable today or tomorrow. i hope you dolls can finish both events!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @StevieCurry 🥳🎉 hope you had a great birthday !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I now officially have anxiety when opening my free box lol
    The hair was my second favorite item!🥳 (lollipop being the first)
    Not gonna chase though (omg I'm so proud of myself dfsyjawgdbd)
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    finally finished the diamonds quest phew! didnt realise just how much energy the 12-hour gig would cost so i havent even reached the dress yet. itll be grind city from now on to get to the hair!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Love these earnables! I will be able to finish this and the diamond gigs, even if I got kicked out the app repeatedly yesterday. The 3 GB items I’ve got helps a lot! 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    judithkkh said:
    Is anyone's game crashing? I can't even go past the Home screen 
    @judithkkh mine just started to... 🙄
    Mine stopped crashing for a while and now it has started to crash again. How are we supposed to finish the 12 hours gig if the game doesn't allow us to go in? 🥴
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    emmaisson said:

Love these earnables! I will be able to finish this and the diamond gigs, even if I got kicked out the app repeatedly yesterday. The 3 GB items I’ve got helps a lot! 
    @emmaisson those shoes are sooo cute!! Where did you get them? 😊
    @TamaraHills they’re from a kollection, don’t remember which one. I’ve dyed them black, they originally look like this ☺️

Spun the diamond kollection... was hoping for the hand held bag, but got...... the skirt.. 🙄 the only top I have to pair it with is this one. Which makes it look like a nice dress, and I love it 😍 but that’s it. 😂 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm less than 100 away from getting the hair. I already dyed the cards a couple of colors so I have them ready for the coven theme. 
    Platform: Android

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I’m living my best life as the cat witch lady ✨
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Soo happy with this weekend!!My doll also had a little glow up today. I got the beautiful Eden kollection which I was hoping for. Got eyes on second spin but ended up completeing the kollection anyway😅
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited October 2020
    i never buy boxes but i wanted the hair or lollipop so bad.  this is so annoying. i genuinely dont get why they have so many ugly clothes just to fill up these boxes bc i have never used any of them